- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Over 100 Fisher 34's have been built since her introduction into the range in 1978. Built with all the virtues and traditional features of the original Fisher concept, the 34 has evolved in design over the years right up to the MK III which was introduced in 1995. The ketch rig is standard but the sloop rig is an optional choice which enables double doors to open into the cockpit to create an ever more spacious 'feel'
Under sail, the 34 handles beautifully, better in fact than many ‘conventional' yachts but when power is needed there's more than sufficient in the 75 h.p. engine.
The 34 combines the best of everything in space, strength, performance and power and is the ideal mid-range yacht for coastal or blue water cruising.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 1 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Dry Weight: 25759 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 75 HP
Number of cabins: 2
- The 34 can sleep up to 6 comfortably with a double forecabin, and double aft quarter cabin set under the wheelhouse.
- Then the dinette/seating area converts to a double berth for additional space if required.
- The saloon area is truly spacious with a large galley on the starboard side with plenty of stowage, ice box and two burner cooker.
- Aft and to port is a spacious heads compartment with shower, all designed for 'easy care'.
- The wheelhouse, as with all Fishers is the most distinctive feature of the 34.
- With generous seating, it doubles as a comfortable deck saloon whilst providing a safe and warm environment to sail in poor weather or out of season.