Helm station on portside and starboard aft quarter hulls – offering a full deck view while sailing – a Sailors boats – Performance cruising at its best – all running rigging lead to the helm stations – Excellent for the single handed cruising – This is a Performance cruising that has all of the amenities and luxurious interior finish. Nautitech offers Simi –custom interior finishing’s give you options for 2 owners hulls – owners version 3 cabins or a 4 cabin option.
The Galley is up on starboard side facing aft – Nav Station to port facing fwd. giving the helmsman excellent visibility while navigating – The Salon has a large u-shape satee – with folding teak table which converts to large table for dinning and small coffee table. Good ventilation and 360deg visibility.
Nautitech Build Quality
Since 2012, Nautitech has adopted the resin infusion system in order to save weight and to improve build quality.
Above the waterline the boat is built with a sandwich core to the laminate which increases stiffness, saves weight and provides superb insulation which is helpful in extremes of climate. Below the waterline, the bottom of the boat is a solid laminate which gives exceptional resistance to impact. Nautitechs are built to be strong and seaworthy. The technique of laminating all the stringers and the bulkhead to the hull gives Nautitech the confidence to offer a 5 year structural warranty. A major side benefit is an almost complete absence of squeaks and creaks from the structure whilst under sail.
On the water Sailing on a Nautitech, you experience the most comfortable of motions. The hulls have a fine entry creating an easy motion, but with sufficient reserved buoyancy above the water line to prevent nose-diving. This reduces pitching and ensures safety in strong winds. The fine entry hulls have a second benefit; greatly reducing the weight of the hull and deck moulding; another performance enhancing trait. A central nacelle with sufficient water clearance and cleverly designed wave deflectors. Nautitechs are designed to be used in all conditions. If caught out by 30 knots of wind, the boat accelerates rather than loading up. The combination of fine entries, cleverly crafted transoms and the profile of the rudders provide great handling and the ability to carry a high daily mileage in safe control.
1. The Sails
High-tech construction means that Nautitechs are light, allowing them to have a moderate, easy to manage sail plan. A sail plan that does not need to be reefed until further up the wind range than some rivals. A sail plan that is compact, easy to adjust, and control. Access to the main sail is greatly assisted by the rigid Bimini which means that the crew can reach the full length of the boom, thus facilitating stowing of the sail after use. At an option Nautitech offer various performance packages from upgraded sail fabrics to carbon masts with synthetic rigging.
2. The Helms
Nautitech is the only boat builder that offers a choice of one helm or two on a boat of 44 feet. The single wheel option is a high quality, hydraulic system, which provides very light steering from a position with an extremely good view. The two wheel option, positioned aft of each hull, provides a direct drag link which gives the helmsman more control and is extremely useful when maneuvering alongside the pontoon.
All Nautitech deck gear is selected from top quality manufacturers such as Harken, Lewmar and Antal.
As standard, Nautitech have chosen an anchoring
system mounted on the centerline permits:
- a ground tackle locker at the foot of the mast
- a clear view of the windlass and its operator from the
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented here with its 2 steering wheels, Nautitech 442 is still the boat for long voyages par excellence. Swift and easy to manoeuvre with a limited crew, its autonomy is increased by the water recovery system integrated into the roof: As required, the saline test after the first rainfall can be carried out either manually or automatically via a dedicated reservoir with a 400 litre capacity. This innovation as well as the possibility of fixing solar panels to the roof is a real answer to autonomy when sailing long distances. This model, continually undergoing developments since it came on the market, has plenty of surprises in store! Owner version The Nautitech 442 is an excellent choice for sailors with the intention of going on a world tour. Its new roof with a water recovery system feeding a separate water tank increases autonomy on board. The optional solar panels allow one to set off without having to worry about getting back to harbour. It you choose this 3-cabin version, the owner is given a large cabin with more storage space, a desk area and a bathroom with 2 washbasins and a completely separate shower. This living space provides greater comfort and is more practical when sailing long distances, and when the number of berths is not so important. For a family of 4 to 6, this is the obvious choice. The Exclusive finish contributes to further improving the comfort of this version.
Hulls and deck are accomplished in infusion, and the roofin sandwich of polyester. The funds of hulls reinforced in monolithic . The partitions of structure are in foam – infusion The furniture in mix wood - foam for the weight
Separate fin skeels fixed under the hulls constituting a « fuse » if inadvertently grounding, with a soft wear pla-te for beaching.
Deck stepped mast in anodised aluminium with single
spreaders, equipped with:
- One Harken ST46 two speed winch.
- One snatch block for reef line return.
- Navigation lights at top of mast.
- One winch handle case.
- 14 diameter boom topping lift on clutch.
- Two lazy-jack clutches.
- Mainsail sheet rail for travellers.
- All mast fairleads.
- 12 diameter mainsail halyard with pulley-block clutch.
- 12 diameter genoa halyard with clutch.
- 12 diameter spinnaker halyard with clutch.
- Two courtesy flag halyards on cleat.
- Deck light.
Anodised aluminium boom with:
- Mainsheet tackle blocks.
- Two reef lines with dead-eyes.
- Cleats for lazy-jack.
- One mainsheet.
- Two genoa sheets.
- One genoa furling line.
- Anodised aluminium forward beam, reinforced by a
- Trampoline line laced to hull and beam.
- Two forward pulpits with teak seat.
- Navigation lights on forward beam and davits.
- Forward locker for storing fenders, spinnaker, 2nd
anchoring kit, etc.
- Forward port hull chain locker.
- 1400W Quick type electric windlass.
- Main anchoring kit: 20kg Fob Rock type, 60m of chain, 7m
16 diameter cable .
- Six mooring cleats.
- Ten deck hatches.
- Stanchions and guard rails.
- Two S/S hand rails on coachroof sides.
- Genoa furling unit with foot blocks and cam cleat.
- Two Harken ST 46 genoa winchs.
- One Harken GV ST 46 mainsail winch.
- Two genoa tracks with cars.
- Mainsheet track with ball bearing traveller and clutches.
- Drain holes (at the foot of the mast).
-6 fenders, 4 mooring ropes
- Four deck head LED lights
- Foldable GRP cockpit table with central locker and cover.
- Draining tray.
- Three cockpit lockers, one used to store the gas bottle.
- S/S straight tube davits, tackle and blocks.
- Outboard motor bracket
- S/S helm seats with leatherette seat and backboard
- Teak seats on courtesy steersman.
- Electronic console on an S/S tube portside.
- Glasses holder and wall pocked.
- Two Ø800 leather steering wheels.
- Controls and engine panels on port side.
- Two steering compasses.
- Two winch handles with pockets.
- Two manual bilge pumps.
Transom Bathing Areas
- Aft pushpits with jack-staff holder.
- Two cleats for tender.
- Two S/S hand rails.
- Starboard deck shower.
- Bathing ladder on starboard transom.
- Diesel fillers.
- Storage for liferaft under the transom step
Four identical cabins equipped with:
- A double bed, 145x200 x cm approx.
- A 12 cm thick mattress with washable cover.
- A hanging locker with shelves.
- A storage space under bed.
- Book shelves high up.
- Lateral storage shelf along hull.
- A large opening port-light and deck hatch.(aft cabins:
two opening port-lights).
- Cabin blinds.
- Deck head Led light and two reading lights.
- Laminated flooring.
- Private access to bathroom.
The OWNERS Version (3 Cabins)
- Owner cabin bed 200X160 cm approx.
- Book shelves (three)
- Foldable desk with swivel seat.
- Seat with storage space
- A hanging locker.
- Separate shower
- Heads equipped with two washbasins and a head.
- Access from the shower to the storage room with a door
Two head compartments entirely counter-moulded and all
- Lateral storage shelf.
- A large opening port-light in the hull.
- Washbasin unit in synthetic stone.
- Direct access to sea cocks under the gangway.
- Shower grating.
- Washbasin and shower mixer taps with hose.
- A deck head light.
- A manual marine heads.
- A toilet roll holder.
- Two mirrors. & 1 towel and flannel holders.
- Counter-moulded deck head lining with LED 6 spots
- Laminated floor.
- 360° panoramic view.
- Ventilation by 4 hatches.
- Sliding saloon door.
- S/S stairs down with visible survival porthole.
- Fold down saloon table for ten diners with three
- U-shaped seating with microfibre cushions with
- Microfibre saloon curtains with steel rods.
- Multi storage spaces under seating.
- Synthetic resin U-shaped work top.
- Deck head lockers running the full width and LED light.
- Storage cupboard.
- Cutlery storage in the work top.
- Crockery cupboard to starboard.
- Double S/S round sinks with mixer tap.
- Three burner stove equipped with sea rails.
- Inbuilt oven SMEV.
- Bin hatch in work top containing bin.
- A sliding food hatch between galley and cockpit.
- Stainless steel 160L refrigerator.
- Bottle locker.
- Gas pipe with way out by cockpit locker
- 3 leaf foldable chart table.
- 3 lockers under chart table.
- Seat with locker.
- Top storage locker in corner.
- Large fixed window to cockpit.
- Console with panel for electronics instruments and
- 12 V chart reading light.
- 12v cigar lighter plug
- Water gauge
- Engine access under aft bathing areas.
- Light in engines compartment.
- Double trapdoor of engine access.
- Engine compartment soundproofing.
- Two sail drive 39 HP Yanmar 3JH4-CE SD 50 engines.
- Lifting tri-blade propellers bronze Flexofold.
- Fuel tanks capacity 2 x 200L, with VDO gauges on
- Three 12V 100A service batteries (gel) (no
- Two 12V 100A engine batteries (no maintenance).
- Power load repartitor (electronic).
- Electrical panel with 12V circuit breakers.
- Positive battery switches.
- Security battery selector switch.
- 12/220V; 500W converter Mastervolt
Plumbing and Pump Equipment
- Four freshwater tanks: totalling 830L (2X300L and 2X
- Water heater about 42L.
- Pressurised water system.
- Two electric pumps for bilge.
- Two electric sump pumps.
- Two electric pumps for shower.
- Two manual bilge pumps.
- One holding tank in port board hull
The EXCLUSIVE (option)
- Teak cockpit floor.
- Teak cockpit fold-down table.
- Teak aft bathing areas.
- Cockpit cushions with leatherette backboard.
- Two leatherette cockpit sun baths.
- 6 exterior leatherette cushions.
- Leatherette backboard on courtesy steersman seats.
- S/S tube on starboard console.
- Opening jack on cockpit lockers.
- Weather gear pegs in cockpit.
- Two lights (LED spots) under bridge deck.
- Stainless steel Nautitech logo on roof.
- 2 hand rails on boom.
- Name of the boat on lazy bag.
- S/S rub strakes on top rail.
- Counter chain at thelm station.
- Windlass remote control.
- Vinyl marking with name of the boat.
- "Exclusive" finish: gelcoat joins on bows, transom, visor,roof.
- Transom/cockpit and saloon/companion ladder LED blue