- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Newport, RI
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 215,000
Winner of the Cruising World 2013 Boat of the year "Best Midsize Cruiser" , so easy to sail with one of the best cockpits around - Beautifully finished, two large cabins, ensuite head forward, plus saloon, and a large head and stall shower aft, it is perfectly laid out for two couples or a family of 4.
Stunning interior with high gloss mahogany, rattan inlays in the locker doors, LED lighting. Also features twin wheels, fold down bathing platform, in mast furling, self tacking jib, North sails and the shallow keel option, and varnished exterior trim.
Electronics package: Simrad NSS8 plotter, Broadband radar, AP24 autopilot, Simrad wind, speed, depth VHF with cockpit remote. NAIS 400 (AIS).
Dodger, Bimini, anchor windlass, anchor, chain, Coastguard package, Lifesling, fenders, lines. Cockpit cushions, varnished cockpit table.
hull Awlgripped Carinthian Blue March 2016. Replacement cost $375 000.
Please contact Alan Baines at +1 (401) 241-1280
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bill Dixon
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 35 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Displacement: 21604 kgs
Ballast: 5919 kgs
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Carpathia dark blue awlgrip hull paint, white stripes (March 2016).
- Teak cockpit trim - varnished.
- Laid teak deck in cockpit and seats.
- White nonskid side decks and coachroof.
- Large aft cockpit.
- Teak toerail.
- Teak cockpit table
Keel & Rudder:
- Shallow draft lead keel with bulb.
- Spade rudder with self-aligning bearings.
- 1 x Volvo D2-40 39PS 28kW diesel engine.
- Engine Hours: c. 450.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Twin stainless steel wheels with leather covering.
- Jefa steering system.
- Saildrive with 2-bladed propeller.
- Mastervolt 230v isolating transformer.
- Mastervolt 220-110v step down transformer (110v outlets).
- Mastervolt 220v battery charger.
- Total fuel capacity of 140 litres.
- Total fresh water capacity of 320 litres.
- Simrad NSS8 plotter.
- Simrad AP24 autopilot with Jefa drive.
- Simrad IS20 wind.
- Simrad IS20 speed and depth.
- Simrad RS125 VHF with cockpit wireless remote.
- VHF antenna at top of mast.
- Simrad broadband digital radar dome on mast (2014).
- Simrad Go Free wifi (to connect Ipads to plotter 2014).
- Simrad NAIS 400L AIS transceiver (2014).
- Simrad NSPL 400 antenna splitter for AIS (2014).
- Front and top loaded refrigerator.
- Corian counters.
- Corian sink.
- High quality mixer tap.
- 3-burner stove with oven.
- 2 x Heads compartments; forward and aft.
- Aft head with separate stall shower.
- Forward head with hand-held shower.
- Cockpit shower.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Large centerline double berth forward, with seats and hanging lockers. Viscos memory foam mattress.
- High gloss mahogany woodwork.
- Main saloon with U-shaped settee to starboard, 2 x seats with chart table to port.Table offset to starboard. Lockers out outboard with rattan inlay detailing.
- L-shaped galley to starboard; ample storage and more!
- Aft of the galley is the aft cabin with a large double berth, lockers and storage.
- Aft, to port, is the large heads compartment and separate stall shower.
- All lines led aft.
- Selden mast and boom.
- In-mast furling.
- Self tacking jib.
- Furlex headsail furling.
- Selden rod kicker, vang.
- Lewmar EVO primary winches.
- Lewmar EVO halyard winches.
- North in-mast furling mainsail.
- North self-tacking jib.
- Fold down bathing platform.
- Large cockpit storage locker.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric windlass.
- Delta anchor with 30m chain
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions.
- Wheel covers.
- Bimini in Sunbrella toast color.
- Dodger in Sunbrella toast color.
- Infill piece between dodger and bimini.
- Cockpit table cover.
- Lifeline gates.
- Coastguard safety gear.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice, and on a 50-50 basis to co brokers.
Other Boats from Berthon
Ghost - Tactical
Portsmouth, NH, United States
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Newport, RI, United States
Portsmouth, RI, United States