- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Jamestown, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 269,000
Winner of the Cruising World 2013 Boat of the year "Best Midsize Cruiser" !
Beautifully finished with a white hull, sand gold striping, two large cabins ensuite head forward, plus saloon, and a large head and stall shower aft , it is perfectly laid out for two couples, or a family of 4. Stunning interior with high gloss mahogany, rattan inlays in the locker doors, LED lighting.
LIST PRICE $385 000!
Twin wheels, fold down bathing platform, in mast furling, self tacking jib, North sails and the shallow keel option.
Electronics package: Simrad NSS8 plotter, Broadband radar, AP24 autopilot, Simrad wind, speed, depth VHF with cockpit remote. NAIS 400 (AIS)
Dodger, Bimini, anchor windlass, anchor, chain, 2 coats bottom paint, Coastguard package, Lifesling, fenders, lines. Cockpit cushions, varnished cockpit table
Varnished exterior trim.
Please contact at +1.401.846.8404
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bill Dixon
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 35 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 18960 lbs
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
large double berth forward, with seat to port, and ensuite optional head to starboard. (layout "A3"). Viscos memory foam mattress Hanging locker, drawers and shelves. Reading lamps, Opening hatch and ports. Screen/blind on the hatch.
High gloss mahogany woodwork
Main Saloon with U shaped settee to starboard, two seats with chart table to port.
table offset to starboard. Lockers outboard with rattan inlay detailing. Alcoves with white panelled exterior and recessed lighting with shelves. Cream Moody "Kent" upholstery.
To port is the electrical pannel, hidden by 2 pocket doors.
L shaped galley to starboard, with front and top loaded refrigerator, corian counters, corian double sink, High quality mixer tap , 3 burner stove with oven, ample storage and more !
Aft of the galley is the aft cabin with a large double berth, lockers and storage.
Aft, to port, is the large head and separate stall shower with access to the huge cockpit locker.
Companionway steps lift for easy engine access.
Deck and Hull
White hull, and deck. Sand gold striping. large, aft cockpit. All lines led aft. Twin wheels, fold down bathing platform, 3 large cockpit storage lockers.
stainless rectangular opening ports.
- Electric windlass
- 2 lifeline gates
- teak toerail
- large cockpit locker
- 2 large lazarette lockers
- gas bottle locker for 2 bottles
- shallow locker to starboard for winch handles, drop boards etc.
- teak laid deck in the cockpit and on the seats
- teak coaming trim.
- twin wheels.
- exterior trim varnished .
Rig and sailing equipment
- Selden 2 spreader swept back spreader mast and Selden boom
- in mast furling
- self tacking jib
- Furlex headsail furling
- Selden rod kicker, vang
- lewmar EVO primariy winches
- Lewmar EVO halyard winches
- North self tacking jib
- North inmast furling mainsail with vertical battens
- Selden adjustable backstay
- attachment points on mast and anchor roller for (optional) second headstay
- Simrad NSS8 plotter
- Simrad AP24 autopilot with jefa drive
- Simrad IS20 wind
- Simrad IS20 speed and depth
- Simrad RS125 VHF with cockpit wireless remote
- Simrad broadband digital radar (dome mounted on mast) (2014)
- Simrad gofree wifi (to connect Ipads, etc to the plotter) (2014)
- Simrad NAIS 400L ais transceiver (2014)
- Simrad NSPL 400 antenna splitter (2014)
- VHF antenna at top of mast
- Mastervolt 230v isolating transformer
- Mastervolt 220-110v step down transformer (110-v outlets)
- mastervolt 220v battery charger.
- Electrical panel with volt meter, ammeter, amphours, tank guages.
- For complete standard specs - see www.moodyboats.com website
- Installed options on this boat are;
- Shallow draft keel
- In mast furling mainsail
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table (varnished teak)
- Wheel covers
- Second forward head in owners cabin
- Dodger with grab bar and zip up opening window Sunbrella "toast"
- Bimini in Sunbrella "toast" with two windows above helms
- Infill piece between dodger and bimini
- Commissioning package, inc flares, lifesling, fenders, lines, horn, shorepower cord, 2 coats petitt black bottom paint, launching and rigging.
- Full navigational Simrad electronics (see separate list)
- All exterior trim varnished - 8 coats. (2014)
- Screens and blinds on all overhead hatches
- Blinds on cabin ports
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice, and on a 50-50 basis to co brokers.
Other Boats from Berthon
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Portsmouth, RI, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Edgartown, MA, United States
Newport, RI, United States