- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
After seeing over 260 boats built in three years, the Lagoon 400 (launched in 2009) has found a new lease of life through Nauta Design's work on the boat's interior fittings. Suggestions received from owners have enabled Lagoon to produce a boat that is even more welcoming, with a greater level of comfort, and resolutely modern: the result is the Lagoon 400 S2, a nod to its famous predecessors, the Lagoon 410 S2 and 380 S2.
Like its predecessors, the Lagoon 400 S2 is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. It can comfortably accommodate 8 with its 3 or 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 11.97 m
Beam: 7.25 m
Maximum Draft: 1.21 m
Dry Weight: 10350 kgs
Fresh Water Tanks: (300 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (400 Liters)
Lagoon 400 S2: Space and Comfort
- Luxurious and modern with its Alpi® grey oak finished cabinets, and Milano laminate flooring.
- Even more spacious with the redesigned layout of the salon.
- High level of comfort with widened double berths in owner and guest cabins.
- In the owner version, an impressive suite rarely found on catamarans of this size, featuring double cabin, couch, and desk.
- Infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- Interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- Vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- Gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- Wide choice of layouts including 3 or 4 cabins and 2, 3 or 4 washrooms
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- Rigid bimini flush with the coachroof for cleaner lines and better protection against the sun
- Easy and safe movement around rear deck
- Transom platforms for easy and safe boarding
- Cockpit and saloon are on the same level
- Plenty of natural light in saloon and cabins (large hull windows)
- Excellent ventilation in all parts of the boat
- Large owner's cabin with plenty of stowage
- Galley located between cockpit and saloon
- Forward cabins include double bed that converts into twin beds
- Engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
« The Lagoon 400 is a true sailboat. During our trial in Chesapeake Bay, the fact of having two hulls with a pretty powerful combination of sails (gennaker and mainsail), allowed us to reach 5.2 knots reaching in 7-knots of wind. »
Cruising World, USA – March 2010
« When we set off in the Lagoon 400, a south-westerly wind gusting to 30 knots was blowing over Chesapeake Bay. The boat thrived in these conditions under mainsail with one reef and jib, sailing at 7 knots or more, at an angle of 35-40° (apparent) from a 25-knot wind. »
Sail Magazine, USA- January 2010
« In a rapidly freshening breeze of up to 25 knots, we maintained a speed of 8.5 to 9 knots, sailing at 55° from true wind, with the fin keels working perfectly to counter leeway. »
Multicoques Magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK – July 2009
The Lagoon 400 S2 comes in 2 versions
Essential: this version comprises all the essential features to ensure you get the best out of your Lagoon catamaran at a more affordable price.
Comfort: fully equipped for long-distance cruising.