2013 Hinckley Talaria 48 Motor Yacht
- View Full Specifications
Talaria 48 MY
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Naples, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 2,250,000
Lady G has been professionally managed since her launch in 2013 and she has always been maintained by Hinckley Service yards. Her owner has spared no expense in caring for her to the highest standards. Used minimally just for short day cruises in Maine and Florida (trucking North and South via Yacht transport truck) Lady G is highly optioned; equipped with the larger 800 HP diesel engines; a wide submersible swim platform with hard bottom inflatable and is in outstanding condition. Perfect for an owner looking for a boat that has been lightly used and ready to go without the wait of a new build. She is currently in Maine but soon bound for Naples, FL where she will remain available for viewings and seatrials by appointment.
Eric F. Roos, Central Listing Broker
11 Apple Lane
SW Harbor, Maine 04679
Please contact Eric Roos at (207) 266.2399
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 48 ft 10 in
Beam: 15 ft 5 in
Displacement: 40000 lbs
Total Power: 1600 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: D13 800 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 463
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 800 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2013
Engine Model: D13 800HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 463
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 800 HP
Cruising Speed: 31 knots
Maximum Speed: 35 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (800 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Plastic (27 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
* The boat's 15'5" beam provides for spacious accommodations including comfortable pilothouse area, open galley, aft cabin with twin bunks, two full heads, and luxurious Master Suite with center line queen bunk.
* There is ample storage for extended cruising
* The interior is finished in satin varnished cherry with a gloss varnished teak and tulipwood cabin sole and a sound absorbent overhead with varnished cherry battens.
* Lady G has a Flag Blue hull, cream gelcoat deck, single cream boot stripe and blue bottom.
* Exterior wood detailing includes a gloss varnished teak toe-rail, cockpit combing caps and eyebrow as well as teak cladding on her cockpit combing. Her cockpit sole is raw teak and her over-sized swim platform is also adorned with raw teak.
* The deep cockpit offers an L-shaped settee to port and double seat to starboard. The teak-covered electrically-lowering over-sized swim platform has teak chocks for the hard bottom inflatable and can be easily submersed with hand-held remote for ease of launching and retrieving the dinghy. The swim platform is accessible through the transom door to starboard.
* Wide side decks; port and starboard cockpit coaming gates; stainless steel handrail tubing extending all the way forward to the bow pulpit all help to ensure that line/fender handling is easy and safe during docking.
* Large removable bow cushions make sunbathing on the foredeck comfortable and fun.
* Unique curved sliding glass pilothouse doors encased in polished stainless steel frames open to join the cockpit and pilothouse spaces or slide closed to provide protection from the elements without diminishing the terrific visibility and natural light.
* Six (6) custom Hinckley port lights (fixed.)
* Ten (10) low profile stainless steel-framed opening hatches providing fresh air and natural light.
* Ocean air Skyscreens are mounted in the overhead opening hatches to provide insect screens or shade as needed.
*Four (4) oversized powered open/close hatches on pilothouse roof.
* Ocean air Skysol pleated shades on port and starboard pilothouse windows.
* Custom cored polished granite galley countertops and granite backsplash with cutouts for sink, dry storage, cooktop and freezer.
* Dimmable LED cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance.
* Air conditioning with reverse-cycle heat
* Second station wireless PalmStick (Jetstick) control
* Sirius satellite weather for Raymarine E-series navigation package
* KVH M5 TracVision w/ standard definition DirectTV connected to TV's (1 in salon, 1 in master suite, 1 in lower salon) all connected with yachts NUVO audio system. Dome painted to match deck.
* Sirius satellite radio for NUVO audio system.
* Entertainment system in guest cabin that includes Samsung HD LED 26" LCD TV with fader-controlled speakers by NUVO.
* Custom LED underwater lighting at transom.
* LED strip Tape lighting in main salon's port and starboard upper valence.
* LED down-lighting mounted in stainless bow rail; windlass locker; & beneath burgee socket.
* Upgraded 7" Volvo Color engine display.
* i70 Multifunction display at helm station
* 110v outlet in port chart locker & at helm
* Onboard wireless internet connection via MiFi system.
* Polished stainless steel main salon table base in pilothouse with electric up/down for dining, cocktail or berth positions with filler cushion.
* Bow rail: 1-1/4" Type 316L stainless steel tubing w/down lighting option
* SeaLift hydraulic swim platform & dinghy lift with teak decking on platform.
* Two gloss varnished teak aft cockpit tables (removable) for port cockpit settee with evolution-lined padded Stamoid storage bags.
* Sunbrella pilothouse cushions
* Donghia cockpit cushions
* Sunbrerlla guest cabin cushions
* Sunbrella master cabin bunk cushions
* Pilothouse side window blinds
* Aft pilothouse window curtains (Sunbrella)
* Interior portlight curtains (Sunbrrella)
* Forward sunpad for trunk cabintop with Dri-fast foam and Sunsure mesh on bottom and Sunbrella fabric on top.
* Exrerior covers: Ivory Stamoid (Cockpit cover, PH window covers, exterior wood covers)
* Twelve (12) Sunbrerlla throw pillows for interior/exterior
* Fleece lined canvas covers for all exterior teak handrails.
* Stainless steel handrails mounted under pilothouse rooftop (running fore and aft)
* Tender for Hydraulic swim platform: AB Hard bottom Inflatable 10VSX with center console and Yamaha 25HP engine w/ digital tach. and teak chocks mounted on SeaLIft platform.
* Custom shower compartment for guest head.
* Fixed hull port lights for guest cabin.
* Cherry wood cladding in Pilothouse verticals on both port and starboard sides of helm.
* Custom shower door in master suite with solid bottom and clear plexiglass on upper portion.
* Helm and passenger seats are deluxe STIDD full power chrome package.
* Port salon seating is custom built-in settee in lieu of standard barrel chairs.
* Life raft: 6-Man Winslow 60 SL/O
* Secondary anchor stowed in bag/cockpit.
* Up grade to larger Twin Volvo D13 800HP common rail diesels (in lieu of 715 HP engines) Low engine hours 463!!! Hrs
* (2) Hamilton 364 water jets
* Hinckley JetStick system with second wireless control station.
* ZF 325-1 transmissions
* Alarms for low engine oil pressure, engine high water temperature
* Racor fuel-water filters with pressure gauges, water sensors, petcock and drain tubes.
* Racor in-line Fuel/Air Separators.
* Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs
* Power assist steering
* Oil transfer pump - reversible 24v DC for main engines, genset and transmissions.
* Pressurized fresh water - hot/cold - galley, showers, head and cockpit
* (2) Automatic 24v DC sump pumps for showers
* (3) Rule 24v DC electric 3700 GPM bilge pumps with ULTRA auto float switchs
* High water bilge alarm
* Saltwater deckwash pump for anchor windlass
* Marine stainless steel 17 gal hot water heater
* Two (2) Polyethylene holding tanks (guest 35 gal & Master 27 gal)
* 150-gallon Polyethylene fresh water tank
* Air conditioning and reverse-cycle heat: 3 zones and chillers; (1) 12000btu in master suite, (1) 12000btu in guest suite and (2) 16000 btu chillers in main salon.
* Larger single 800 US Gal Aluminum fuel tank (in lieu of 700 gal tank)
* Stainless steel Vitrifrigo Refrigerator mounted inside starboard side cockpit amenity behind louvered door.
* Fresh water washdown spigot in cockpit with 25' self coiling hose & nozzle.
* Watermaker prep: Prep area for future installation of a watermaker by deleting core, dedicating space in engine room, plug water tank inlet and space for breaker on electrical panel.
* Engine room insulated with foam/composite insulation with double gaskets on acess door to engine room.
* Hydraulic windlass mounted in custom anchor well with 316L stainless steel bow roller with primary anchor. Includes 60 lb Quickline Ultra primary anchor with 30' of 3/8" galv chain and 200' 3-strand nylon rode.
* Four (4) cage-protected lights in engine room
* Fireboy fire suppression system with automatic engine shutdown.
* Aft deck flood light mounted on mast
* Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
* 5' long Stern-mounted varnished teak staff with flush socket
* Horn - 24v DC dual-trumpet air horn with switch at helm
* Searchlight: 24v DC with remote at helm
* Lifejackts (6 adult and 2 kids)
* Docklines (6) 50' x 3/4"
* 4 fenders
* Navigational lights
* US Coast Guard safety package
* (4) fire extinguishers
Hull: Hinckley DualGuardÂ® Composite Construction- Kevlar® E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core above and below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMPÂ®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMPÂ®).
These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, and greater hull strength against impact damage and thermal insulation.
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks are below the waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molding.
- Swim platform is painted to match hull color with custom fore/aft teak decking and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
- Bow Rail: 1-1/4" Type 316L stainless steel tubing with LED bow rail down lighting. Lighting are installed to the underside of the bow rail centered between each stanchion and one on centerline installed beneath the burgee socket. Lighting can be switched at the helm and inside the windlass locker
- Cream Smooth gelcoat surface on vertical surfaces of deck, house, waterways, and pilothouse top
- Tapered varnished teak toe rails with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak molded eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Stainless Steel handrails are mounted under pilothouse top port and starboard.
- Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck, with hinged and gas-spring assisted hatch. Custom stainless steel anchor roller with stainless steel anchor. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring simple.
- Wash down spigot in anchor locker and custom courtesy light, illuminates with the opening of the hatch,
- Chocks - (2) Open custom Hinckley stainless steel bow chocks, and (4) Closed custom Hinckley chocks.
- Mooring Cleats: (8) 316 stainless steel bow, stern and spring line cleats. Bow and stern cleats are 12" and spring line cleats are 10"
- (10) Smoke gray tint hatches with stainless steel frames have SkyScreen screens and blinds.
- Overboard direct drainage scuppers for cockpit
- Ten (10) Wichard folding padeyes, five port and five starboard on the side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak rail at each pad eye location and dock line cleats
- One ensign, stern mounted 5' varnished teak staff with flush socket accompanied by flag.
- One burgee, varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Custom Hinckley aluminum mast painted to match deck
Entry to the boat is either from the side coaming gates or through the transom door to the swim platform.
- Molded fiberglass boarding steps inboard of cockpit coaming gates port and starboard.
- A transom door to starboard.
- Teak decking in cockpit.
- Teak cigar deck with amenities to port and starboard
- Cockpit sink with varnished Teak lid at port amenity
- U-Line ice maker installed below sink in port cockpit amenity with varnished Teak louvered door.
- Kenyon Rio stainless steel electric grill at starboard side cockpit amenity.
- Vitrifrigo stainless steel refrigerator mounted below grill in starboard cockpit amenity with varnished Teak louver door.
- Varnished teak covered cockpit coamings and caps
- Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to end of cockpit. Attaches with snaps. Zippered access from transom door
- Ivory Stamiod covers for cockpit seating
- Courtesy lighting at cockpit seating
- Safety light on cockpit step
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve with shower near transom door
- Two Glendinning powered shore cord reels exit transom through flush hatch
- Cockpit flood light
- Aft lazarette locker with ladder for storage of lines, fenders or other gear
- Electrically actuated engine room access hatch with control mounted at starboard cockpit amenity.
Cockpit seating is provided by:
- Molded fiberglass L settee to port and double seat to starboard
- Cockpit seat cushions covered in a Sunbrella Fabric
Storage is provided in the cockpit by:
- Lockers molded into the port and starboard seating areas with gasketed fiberglass lids
- Cockpit sole hatch with manual hydraulic pistons with fender storage below in lazarette.
Large powered opening pilothouse side windows and sliding glass aft doors provide great natural ventilation and excellent light and visibility. All the pilothouse windows and aft door have grey tint. Entry to pilothouse from cockpit is through polished stainless steel framed, full-height, curved, grey-tinted tempered glass doors. These doors have four panels (two port and two starboard) allowing several opening positions and an open an airy feel to the interior.
Pilothouse layout includes:
- Forward: Helm area is to starboard with two Stidd® Slimline seats with high backs are Ultra Leather. To port, aft of the chart locker, is a single Stidd® Slimline chair finished to the same specification. All three helm area chairs are controlled electrically and include the Stidd manual folding footrest.
- All surfaces in the pilothouse were clad in cherry and finished in satin varnish.
- Aft: Full-width living area includes a U-shaped Dinette to starboard with a settee to port upholstered with Sunbrerlla Fabrics
- TV on electric lift is a Samsung 26" HD TV with manual rotation and is built in.
- Custom gloss cherry salon table and electric hi/low pedestal for conversion from dining height to berth.
- Salon table top is mounted on a slide set that allows for 9.5" of travel inboard. Allows table function as at cocktail height.
- Filler cushion upholstered to match settee for conversion to berth.
- Aft blinds covering aft door.
Pilothouse is finished with:
- Satin varnished North American cherry including dash and chart locker area
- Satin varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole with removable protective covers
The pilothouse has:
- All fixed windows are laminated safety glass
- Three forward fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers and fully concealed Stainless steel frame
- Electric opening side windows provide enormous amount of open air when desired
- Manually operated Ocean Air Skysol pleated blind system for side windows.
- Front windows has a Stamoid sun cover
- Pilothouse aft door roman blinds for privacy or shade.
- Noise-absorbent overhead material with varnished cherry battens
- Custom varnished cherry handrail with stainless steel standoffs on pilothouse overhead
- Overhead lighting is provided by LED lamps on dimmer circuits
AFT PILOTHOUSE AREA Features:
- U-shaped dinette settee with custom varnished cherry table with pedestal converts to additional bunk or cocktail height table
- 2 total 110-volt outlets mounted at forward and aft bases of dinette
- Table converts to bunk and cocktail table.
- Retractable 26" LED HD TV built into the forward end of the settee to allow easy viewing throughout the pilothouse and is completely concealed when entertaining guests.
- Docking status for Nuvo entertainment system remote with built in display.
The Helm is forward to starboard and has a gloss varnished dash and outboard shelf where electronics are mounted. The area is also home to the Hinckley JetStick II®, engine controls, navigation instruments and gauges, and a teak rimmed steering wheel.
Two electric Stidd helm seats with stainless pedestals with manual folding footrests. JetStick® system includes the new Hinckley PalmStick wireless remote JetStick system.
The Helm has an open view into the easily accessed galley below as well as the surrounding deck and area outside the yacht.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- Hinckley JetStick II® with Palm Stick wireless Savannah remote.
- Dual Raymarine multifunction displays with hybrid touch technology.
- Raymarine SmartPilot series with Gyro and P70R control head interfaced to GPS system
- Raymarine 48" 4KW digital open array radar
- Raymarine DSM 300 depth sounder/Fish finder
- Two (2) Raymarine i70 instrument repeater
- Raymarine DST800 speed/depth/temperature sensor with output dedicated to helm i70 display
- Raymarine Sirius/XM satellite weather module integrated into helm displays
- Raymarine AIS650 receive/transmit vessel identification system
- Wifi system with booster GSM/GPRS/EDGE IP-modem
- Volvo electronic engine displays
- Navionics Platinum chips for US East Coast
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with DSC technology, command mic at helm , loud hailer, and amplified speaker at helm with volume control
- 5" Danforth® compass
- ACR RL-100 spot light with helm mounted remote control
- Dual Kahlenberg® 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers.
- Sirius Satellite radio for NUVO system.
- Separate entertainment system in guest cabin that includes Samsung HD LED 26" LCD TV. Speakers with fader controls. Samsung Blu-ray player.
- Sirius Satellite weather for Raymarine E-series.
- Satellite TV system - KVH M5 Trac Vision with standard definition DirectTV connected to TV's onboard (1 in salon; 1 in master suite; 1 in lower salon and all includes the Yacht's NUVO distributed audio system. Satellite dome painted to match deck.
- Pilothouse retractable 26" LED HD TV mounted to port.
- Master Stateroom 26" LED HD TV recessed in bulkhead, Samsung Blu-Ray player connected to master stateroom TV
- Zones are Salon, Cockpit, Master Stateroom and Guest Stateroom
INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
From the Pilothouse forward, down the open companionway are steps to the interior accommodations:
Forward is the Master Suite with ensuite Head and spacious stall shower. Master suite has dedicated entertainment system with 26" TV, Direct TV and Blu-ray player and spacious hanging lockers port and starboard, with a large walk-in style hanging closet to stbd and aft. Next aft to starboard is the Guest/Day Head and a Guest Cabin with twin berths. Next aft to port is the Galley.
The Interior is satin-varnished cherry with sound absorbent overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a gloss varnished teak and tulip cabin sole. Removable protective covers are provided for cabin soles.
- Custom interior door provide a minimum of 6'2" of head room clearance.
- 2 Large overhead hatches have Ocean Air screens and shades
- Fixed ports provide additional natural light
- Hinckley panel trim detail throughout interior compliments the cherry
- Port and stbd shelves on the hull battens at the head of the berth
- Custom padded head board
- Fully fitted sheets
- AMPLE storage for cruising.
This area is open to the pilothouse and receives lots of natural light and ventilation and also has a fixed portlight over the counter.
- Custom Juperana Tier Ivory polished Granite counter top in galley with cut-outs for sink, dry storage cooktop and freezer. Counter has custom granite backsplash as well.
- Seaward 2-burner electric cook top
- Sharp combination Stainless steel microwave/convection oven.
- Double sink polished stainless steel with Grohe single-lever fixture with sprayer
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system
- U-Line Combo refrigerator drawer unit, both drawers finish with cherry faces
- Freezer with Top loading custom stainless steel box with Seafrost wrap around condensing freezer plates.
- Additional 110 VAC outlets are positioned for coffee maker and toaster
- Over-counter lighting with dimmer
- Custom galley task lighting mounted over counters
- Storage for dinner settings
- Pot and pan storage in locker outboard of cooktop
- Additional slide out shelves were installed in cabinets.
There is a double sink with Grohe single-lever chrome fixture with sprayer and hot and cold pressure water outboard. Aft of the sink is the custom top loading freezer and forward is a countertop accessed storage bin. Below the sink are two doors to storage space. The countertop has a back lip that protects the bulkhead. Inboard of the freezer is a generous work space with the convection microwave mounted in a cabinet above and dishwasher below. The two burner electric cooktop is mounted forward with the two drawer refrigerator below for convenient access while cooking.
The Guest Suite (Aft To Starboard) is entered through a single panel door. The Guest/Day Head can be entered from either the main passage way inboard or directly from the Guest Suite.
- Comfortable twin bunk layout with ample storage built into each bunk accessed by drawers under the bunk.
- Twin shear lockers above the starboard bunk.
- Hanging locker forward with storage on top of the locker with integral fiddles
- Open two shelf storage area on aft bulkhead
- Dedicated audio entertainment zone with touch screen controls mounted at hanging locker
- Overhead lighting on dimmer
- LED rope lighting at both bunk rails
- LED rope lighting at sheer lockers
- LED rope lighting over aft bulkhead open storage shelf
- Bulkhead mounted lighting
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent (control mounted in sheer locker)
- LED rope lighting on dimmer under bunk rails
- Hull port allows view of water under way and added light into cabin
- Opening stainless steel overhead hatch with skyscreen shade and screen
- Skylight into dash area under front windshield provides additional natural light (includes Skyscreen shade for privacy)
The Guest Head and shower are forward of the guest cabin to starboard is finished in Light Cream gelcoat with satin varnished cherry bulkheads with satin varnished trim around mirrors, and lockers.
This Head includes:
- Corian countertop with stainless steel sink with stainless fixture.
- Shower stall is forward with plexiglass door and divider with Grohe fixture and mixing valve
- Large dry toiletry locker located to outboard in the shower
- Teak slats installed on shower seat.
- Custom teak deck sole installed in the head.
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility.
- Fixed portlight with drop down pleated curtain
- Overhead lighting has dimmer.
- Storage areas are outboard and under sink
- Full length dressing mirror mounted on back of guest cabin door to head.
- Mirror mounted on bulkhead aft of sink.
MASTER SUITE (Forward)
The Master Suite is luxurious and very well appointed. It includes a private head with separate stall shower. Entered through a starboard solid cherry door, Owner's stateroom has a centerline aft-facing queen bunk with storage drawers under.
Closest is located on the starboard side aft with two doors offers tons of hanging space and several shelves mounted outboard for additional storage.
- Hanging lockers port and starboard
- Sheer lockers port and starboard
- All lighting on dimmer circuit
- LED rope accent lighting at bottom of sheer lockers.
- LED rope lighting on bunk rail and toe kick space
- Bulkhead mounted lighting forward
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vents.
The Master Suite includes a fully outfitted entertainment system which includes a dedicated satellite TV tuner, Blu-Ray player and a host of audio channels including Sirius radio. Relax and watch movie on the 26" LCD HD TV in this spacious cabin.
Continuing aft port and starboard are hanging lockers with additional cabinetry above the berth sheathing.
Aft to port in the Master Cabin is the entry to the Owner's head. This head features a separate stall shower and is also finished in Light Cream gelcoat with a cherry laminated interior bulkhead.
This Head includes:
- Corian countertop with custom edge details with stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever fixture
- Separate Stall Shower with a Grohe fixture and single-lever mixing valve
- Large dry toiletry locker located to outboard in the shower
- Custom teak sole installed in head area
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 27-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility
- Pleated drop down privacy curtains over ports
- Overhead lighting has dimmer except for shower
- Storage areas outboard and under sink
- Towel bar mounted on forward bulkhead
- Full length dressing mirror mounted on the back of the head door.
- Head entry door has 6'2" of standing head room
- Custom electrical panel with circuit breakers, meters, switches, and indicator lights.
- Common wire bonding with a minimum branch wire size of #8 AWG per ABYC.
- Start Batteries: Two (2) Lifeline 4D AGM batteries for main engines and generator
- House: Four (4) Lifeline 8D AGM batteries for the main house bank
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engines, with the ability to parallel the Starting Batteries.
- Two (2) alternators - 80-amp 24-Volt DC, one per engine.
- Two (2) 24-Volt-DC battery chargers. One (1) House bank and one (1) for starting bank.
- 24-Volt lighting
- Two (2) Power inlet rated at 50-amps each, 240/120-Volt AC.
Generator: One (1) Onan 13.5-KW, rated for 240-volts AC and is mounted in a sound shield. Remote panel for starting with gauges, annual service completed. Hours:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Lyman-Morse Boatbuilding Co.
Classic Picnic Boat
Camden, ME, United States
Unknown, NH, United States
Bermuda 40 MK II
Unknown, ME, United States