- View Full Specifications
The Most Custom Hanse Ever
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Enroute to Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 530,000
MAJOR MAJOR $45,000 BOAT SHOW PRICE REDUCTION.
SHE'S ALMOST A NEW BOAT
HERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME. IF YOU'RE LOOKING OF OWNING A REALLY BIG, REALLY POWERFUL, SHOAL DRAFT, REALLY COMFORTABLE, REALLY REALLY NEW OFFSHORE POWERHOUSE OF A SAILOR THAT HAS EVERY POSSIBLE OPTION OFFERED ON HER, AT SOME 250K BELOW A NEW ONE, WELL, HERE SHE IS.
It is a pleasure to offer this virtually new Hanse 545. The owner had a dream of having a new Hanse built that he could enjoy with his family. He really did enjoy building the boat and making her incredibly special with many upgrades. In fact he ordered Volante, as she is called, with every extra including the Cruising Package and the Comfort Package, and of course top of the line Simrad electronics. It so happened that, after taking delivery, he just never did have time to sail her. He has sailed the boat from Annapolis to New Bedford MA and maybe taken her out for a daysail two times. It is simply amazing that the boat is virtually new. Fewer than 100 hours on the engine and I do not believe that anyone has slept aboard more than a couple nights on that passage.
The Hanse 545 is a sleek and stylish performance cruiser that will turn heads in any harbor. It’s that German engineering and racy designer Rolf Vrolijk of America’s Cup fame with the winner Alinghi. Hanse builds the boats in Greifswald Germany where boats have been built for 1300 years. For twenty years the same craftsmen have been engaged in creating the ultimate sailing machine. The Hanse 454 is bold and modern with striking lines that make her look fast sitting at the dock! The acres of flush deck with flush hatches and cleats that lie flat combined with a low and sleek coach roof is simply eye candy. The deck is absolutely clean and presents an uninterrupted flow from bow to stern. It really is a beautiful thing.
It gets more amazing as you move aft over the wide side decks to the large cockpit with beautiful seating on elegant modern cockpit sofas with a sleek dropleaf table in the center. The business of the helm is well aft with dual steering stations for the ability to sit and look up the slot as enjoy the fingertip control and fractional rigged headsail that is non overlapping and self tacking! The mainsail is the driver carried on a robust double spreader mast. The blade up forward and a powerful mainsail is well balanced by the bulb keel with nine foot draft! This magnificent vessel is so responsive you will scarcely notice the 41,226lb displacement weight. With the self-tacking jib and all electric winches, and the bow thruster, you can virtually single hand this vessel. Your guests can just sit back and enjoy the ride until you are anchored at your destination. Then the fun begins with the hydraulic drop down opening transom door that creates the magnificent swim step with the garage that is large enough to engulf a 12’ dinghy.
Down below you enter another world! Volante is modern and elegant to the extreme. The beech wood interior is light and gleaming. The Royal teak cabin sole is sophisticated. The upholstery of Porto Fino Cream is elegant. All the furniture is modern and sleek so that the ambiance is so unexpected on a sailing vessel. It is very dramatic. The hull windows have real window treatments with custom shades. The main seating area is to port with an L shaped settee and two additional sofa seats. The nav station is just aft on the port side at the companionway.To starboard is a straight settee. The galley is just aft to starboard very modern and sleek with a built in Kerig coffee maching. The owners stateroom aft has a centerline king sized bed and a sofa as well as bedside tables. Of course there is an ensuite head and shower and oh yes electric toilet. The guest quarters are forward with two double cabins, one with a private attached head. The guest head just forward of the bulkhead has a shower also and an electric toilet. It’s is amazing to have such lovely accommodations for your guests. Maybe they won’t leave.
The Hanse 454 was the magnificent flagship of the Hanse line for several years until recently when the company launched the Hanse 585 an even bigger vessel. Really, I think the 454 was just about as big and you need with her 86’ mast height, 16’ beam, and her 1700 sq ft of canvas! And if she looks fast at the dock, you can bet that she is incredibly capable. The tall rig gets her powered up quickly and even in light air she moves! As the breeze strengthens she’ll sail at 11 knots pretty effortlessly. And point, well she can point to 30 degrees off the wind in calm seas, but of course 45 degrees is more like it in the ocean. Under power the Volvo 110hp shaft drive and three blade prop will push her at 8 knots. Of course the bow thruster is almost essential maneuvering around the docks.
If you have thought about buying a new Hanse or another similar performance cruiser, you really owe it to yourself to look into Volante. You will be astounded. The boat is new! She is well equipped with all the electronics and basically you will save an enormous amount of money if you fall in love with this girl!
.... don't wait...she definitely will not wait long... call now!
Please call any time to talk about this boat. Reach me, Bernie Jakits, on my cell at 443 742 1792 or email email@example.com
RogueWave Yacht Sales is Your Choice for Blue Water Boats. We are a unique brokerage and consulting firm specializing in ocean capable vessels of quality and substance. We take great pride in helping you get into the right boat! Call us to discuss your sailing vision! Bernie at410 571 2955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always interested in marketing your high quality blue water capable boat! Call Bernie Jakits at anytime, call now. 410 571-2955.
Please contact Bernie Jakits at 443 742 1792
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Judel/Vrolijk & Co
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 53 ft 3 in
Beam: 16 ft 1 in
LWL: 47 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 5 in
Displacement: 41226 lbs
Ballast: 12804 lbs
Dry Weight: 41226 lbs
Total Power: 107 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: D3
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 107 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (700 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (400 Liters)
The Hanse 454 is designed as a wonderful performance cruiser that is modern and elegant. The first thing you notice is that the companionway is just five easy steps down and as you entire the living space below deck, you’re struck by surprisingly modern interior. The clean lines and minimalist functionality creates an ambiance of modern living. The beautiful light Beech wood interior with the high gloss varnish and modern furniture is elegant, clean, and modern. It is functional and efficient with angular lines that look and feel so contemporary, urban and youthful. The space and light is incredible. The cabin ceiling height will delight the tallest of sailors and the rectangular hull windows provide a super yacht element. This vessel is comfortable for six persons aboard in private cabins where your guests feel at home and stow all their personal gear. There is no clutter on this boat! In the salon there is ample comfortable seating and even with six people the boat will feel spacious and light. It is well appointed with upgraded lovely Porto Fino Ultra leather upholstery and sophisticated window treatments. It’s beautiful with a dining area to port that seats six nicely and a straight settee to starboard. The modern L shaped galley is to starboard, but not really a walkthrough, its more involved with the salon so the cookie is never left out. The two double guest staterooms forward are very very nice. The port side stateroom is a double with the ensuite head. The starboard stateroom is also a double and very comfortable. The guest head is just aft with a shower as well.
- Total elegant comfort for six in three private cabins “Hanse B3 Layout”
- Totally functional layout with owners private aft stateroom and ensuite head and shower
- Circular layout with walkthrough access to the aft cabin from port or starboard
- Salon head room at 6’6” or more!
- Beautiful rectangular hull windows for a view
- Modern L shaped galley to starboard with easy socializing with guests in the salon
- Forward facing nav station to port with huge chart table, flush mounted instruments and the ships electrical panel.
- Ingenious salon layout with a large modern dinette to port and a straight settee to starboard and the ability to seat six to eight
- Beautiful light Beech wood joinery with high gloss varnish…beautiful
- Royal Teak cabin sole, a custom upgrade
- Opening ports and deck hatches
- Three heads, ensuite owners head and shower aft
- Port side double cabin with ensuite head
- Guest head to starboard forward
- Third double cabin forward to starboard
- All electric toilets!
- Beautiful entertaining cockpit with the sailing business aft for the guest seating area
- Hydraulic opening transom swim platform and garage for all the toys and even the dinghy!
- Huge sail locker forward accessed from the deck
- Ordered with the Comfort Package and many upgrades beyond
- Beautiful window treatments with blinds on the hull windows
- Salon furniture upholstered in Porto Fino Cream Ultra leather
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Courtesy lights
- Flat screen TV, DVD in the salon and master stateroom
- Stereo with speaker system with waterproof cockpit speaker system
- Elegant cockpit seating with beautiful luxurious cushions and modern folding Plexiglas cockpit table
- Plus the hydraulic swim platform and garage!
- Oh…and the dishwasher!
- Modern L shaped galley to starboard that even has a dishwasher!
- Corian counters “Black Quartz” with and high gloss Beech Cabinets
- Front opening refrigerator and freezer
- Propane three-burner stove with oven
- LPG system with solenoid
- Miele microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks at the centerline
- Pressure water with mixing faucet
- Hot and Cold pressure water
- 12 gallon hot water heater
- Nespresso coffee maker built in!
- Good storage in the galley
- Deep cupboards with dish storage
- Drawers for flatware and utensils
- Trash bin
- Three heads, two with stall showers
- 175 gallons of water
- Deck fill
- Tank gauge
- Ensuite owner’s stateroom accessible from the salon and aft stateroom
- Sink and vanity with storage outboard and below
- Corian Black Quartz vanity
- Hot and Cold Pressure water
- Stall shower , sump pump
- Electric toilet with Y valve and holding tank
- Guest head forward
- Sink and vanity with storage, Corian Black Quartz
- Electric toilet
- Y-valve with holding tank and both deck pump out or manual overboard pump out offshore
- Ensuite head in port side double cabin with vanity and electric toilet
Navigation and Communications Systems
- Forward facing nav station with chart table and storage
- Simrad Broadband Radar mounted on the first spreader
- Radar and Plotter display at the nav station
- Simrad NSS12 Touch Screen chart plotter at the helm
- AIS integrated with chartplotter
- Simrad sailing instruments: wind, speed, and depth
- Repeater displays for sailing instruments
- Simrad RS25 VHF radio with DSC and full function cockpit Mic
- Simrad AP24 autopilot with Lewmar drive, new
- Binnacle compass
Volante has the desirable upgrade in power from the standard 75hp to the 110hp Volvo D3. The easy to access engine room is located under companionway in a well insulated engine space. The beautiful Volvo D3 110 hp only about 100 hours on it having made the trip from Annapolis to New Bedford. The fuel capacity of the tank is 100 gallons. Under power she’ll easily cruise at over 8 knots at 2000 rpms.
Complete electrical system with Fisher Panda 6kw generator and 110v shore power and onboard 12 volt system. The vessel was commissioned with the cruising package that includes 680 amp hours of battery power. With LED lighting and mast head smart lighting.
The Hanse 545 is a performance sailing vessel. In light air and flat water she picks up speed and points to 30 degrees. As the wind gets heavier she will sail at 11 knots in flat water and easily sail at 9 knots in rougher seas. With a mast height above the water at 86 feet with a triple spreader rig that supports almost 1500 sq ft of sail area (1446) this is an amazing sailing boat. Volante has a traditional full batten mainsail and a self tacking non overlapping head sail on a hydraulic furler and all electric winches. It’s push button sailing.
Volante is commissioned with the cruising package that includes Lewmar 54 AEST electric winches, hydraulic backstay adjuster, genoa track and cars, sail pack with lazy jack system, and sail track with car slides for full batten mainsail.
HULL and DECK:
Sleek fast hull shape with a plumb bow and all waterline just looks fast at the dock. The keel is a medium draft T shaped design. The custom hull color is a beautiful cottage blue. Teak overlaid on the flush deck completes the yacht. The deck is super clean with all the lines below deck and the retracting cleats. She’s so modern and sleek it is amazing.
Volante has a wonderful entertaining cockpit with deluxe comfort and elegant cockpit seating separate from the business of sailing. The cockpit area has a dodger and bimini of light grey Sunbrella to perfectly work with the Cottage blue hull color. The seating area has thick cushions that make it seem like a comfortable living room or elegant patio. The smoke Plexiglas cockpit table folds in to a sleek hand hold. With a waterproof sound system the experience is amazing. Guests will love the hydraulic swim platform and all the water toys you can carry.
At the business end, just aft of the guest seating area there are dual helm stations with large steering wheels for finger tip control. The navigation display is between the two helm stations and in addition there are sailing instruments visible on at each station. Sheet winches are in easy reach of the helm station. The electric winches, thruster controls and dual wheel steering system, not to mention the self tacking jib make the boat a joy to sail. At anchor with the walkthrough transom, swim platform, and spit backstay make this vessel an entertaining delight.
The Cruising Package comes with a Delta 25kg with 60 meters of all chain rode with a single bow roller. The Lewmar electric windlass is in the opening chain locker on deck along with the anchor wash down system.
The sail locker just aft of the anchor well and chain locker is a huge space accessed by a deck hatch and ladder. It is a great space for stowing the fenders and additional sails or spinnaker. The sail locker is large enough that some owners commissioned the boat with captain’s quarters up there. It’s amazing storage on Volante.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.