- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 2,900,000 (US$ 3,267,140)
(LOCATION: Berlin, Germany) The H&Z IF 60 is a collabaration between designer Hermes and Zeus and Yacht Builder, Mystic Powerboats. Designed by Theodoros Fotiadis the IF 60 powerboat is a vessel conceived to combine both the essence of luxury and performance times sleek design. The magic combination of the two “natures” which are Luxury and Performance are smoothly merged in a seamless fashion.
Owner and visitors will get the comfort of a luxury vessel as well as the thrills and time saving speeds of a performance boat. Designed following the feeling of Hermes and Zeus and made with high end materials know-how and top standards that only Mystic Powerboats can meet, it is definitely going to be a separate entity afloat.
V hull combined with MTU’s, coupled on Arneson drives will be able to take the vessel to a flat out speed of around 85-90 knots, while the 2200hp double turbine version to a flat out speed of 180+knots.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Contact Mark at the number below.
If you would like more information
or to schedule a showing of this vessel
Please call or e-mail
Let me help sell your boat or find your dream boat.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED A CAREER IN YACHT SALES?
To discuss a position with a premier broker, speak with Dave or Donna today at 866-375-7281.
Please contact Mark Halliwell at 508-272-5252
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Mystic Powerboats
LOA: 60 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Bridge Clearance: 8 ft 0 in
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Seating Capacity: 16
- Master Stateroom
- Master Head
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest Head
Cockpit & Helm
- Electric adjustable leather Recaro offshore seats.
- Aft salon
- Bow sun lounge for two.
- GPS screens and Navigation instruments via Hermes information software platform©.
- Aft facing video monitors
- Roadster like wind screen
- Aft salon which can be converted to sun lounge
- Rear electronic adjustable wing
- Hard top option
- Flip out swim platform with boarding ladder
Deck & Hull
- Twin stepped bottom hull design, based on 20 years of stepped hull design history
- Laminates will be epoxy construction from a female mold over foam cores and consist of e-glass construction with carbon fiber reinforcements
- Structural design will be for 6 g’s
- Design optimized for maximum performance and ride comfort
- Lamination - Full epoxy construction hull and deck
- Light weight yet extremely strong construction
- Fully post cured to laminate specifications
- Boat will be fully faired and painted with Dupont Imron Marine Finishes Paint
- Cockpit soles and other walking surfaces painted in non skid
- Design optimized for full carbon construction in the future
- Man V8 engines
- Seating - 7 cockpit bucket seats plus aft salon seating for 12 or 3 cockpit seating and aft salon for 16
- Nicely appointed cockpit per design
- Full electronics package at helm
- Rear opening engine hatch hydraulically actuated
- Fully outfitted and finished cabin
- Galley and galley appointments
- Safety glass windshield in carbon frame
- Electronically controllable exhaust flaps to adjust to quiet or loud
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from World Class Yacht Sales, Inc.
Key Colony Beach, FL, United States
Excalibur with Arneson Surface Drives
Quincy, MA, United States
Miami Beach, FL, United States
Long Beach Island, NJ, United States
Tarpon Springs, FL, United States
342 Fiesta Vee
Stuart, FL, United States