- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Fountaine Pajot yard is pleased to present you, the LIPARI 41, a reference all over the world.
Built with the very latest technology, after 1 000 miles of rigorous sea trials, the LIPARI 41 joins the Fountaine Pajot range, the world reference in cruising catamarans:
- Fine performances under sail and with two adapted engines.
- Elegant lines with an integrated helm.
- Excellent circulation: a deck free of all obstacles and a cockpit on the same level.
- a cockpit and saloon with same level
- an ergonomical helm free of obstacles for centralized manoeuvres.
A very nice and confortable interior :
- A new interior design.
- Cockpit and a saloon on the same level A
- An ergonomical helm free of obstacles for centralized manoeuvres
- Spacious and bright saloon.
- Fine cabins well ventilated and private.
- Spacious inside storage space.
- A very pleasant owner bathroom
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Joubert- Nivelt
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 39 ft 2 in
Beam: 22 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 7600 kgs
Engine Option 1: 2x 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (80 Gallons)