- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The CONRAD 66 is an elegant, 20 meter sailing yacht designed especially for the CONRAD Shipyard by a well known naval architect Juliusz Strawinski ( 36m S/Y Centanarian, 32m S/Y White Eagle, 27m S/Y Vintage ). It was designer’s intention to create beautiful yacht of noble traditional style for experienced sailors and their far and frequent journeys. She’s not only the yacht giving satisfaction of sailing and exceptional comfort of living but also strong ship with the highest possible level of sea worthiness.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Juliusz Strawinski
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 66 ft 2 in
Beam: 19 ft 11 in
LWL: 60 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 13 ft 5 in
Displacement: 279471 lbs
Ballast: 38883 lbs
Dry Weight: 126765 lbs
Engine Power: 429.13 HP
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 4LHAM
Fresh Water Tanks: (1030 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (567 Gallons)
- Round bilge hull with short overhangs and flattened wide transom.
- Sharp waterlines forward, high cylindrical coefficient and center of buoyancy well aft should contribute for satisfactory performance, particularly down the wind sailing.
- The yachts main propulsion is provided by 2 diesel engines Yanmar type 4LHA - 160 hp@3 300 rpm each in twin propeller installation.
- Diesel fuel installation consists of two fuel tanks at the sides of the
engine-room and a reserve tank in the keel profile.
- Each of the tanks is equipped with big manholes for cleaning.
- Fuel deck filling with ecobox to prevent pollution with oil.
- Electric fuel level gauges installed on each of the tanks.
- The fuel piping built in stainless steel. Double fuel filters on each of the
fuel supply lines.
- Tanks protected with remote control cut off valves.
- Twin 40mm Amartech propeller shaft lines delivered complete with 4-bladed VariFold folding propellers; stainless steel shafts, rubber water lubricated bearings, stern-tube with seals and Python thrust bearing with CV shaft elastic coupling.
- General electric installation 24V DC. All accommodations equipped with 230 V sockets.
- 800Ah Gel automotive service battery bank installed before ER bulkhead as a main supply of 24V DC.
- Batteries can be charged either by Kohler 13EFOZD generator or by shore connection (socket installed on the transom PS) from 230V AC installation.
- Separate 175 Ah starting battery bank charged directly from the alternators suspended on main engines.
- Generator started by 100Ah battery bank. Additional battery bank consisting of four 12V 225Ah batteries powering the bow thruster. 24V 65Ah emergency batteries for navigation equipment operation.
- 230V AC circuits supplied alternatively by the genset connected with shore power (32A plug) or by batteries via two 24/230 3000W inverters.
- Additional environmentally friendly energy (ILE) is supplied by two solar batteries installed in the aft on the arch.
- All services powered via main switchboard.
- Complete professional set of Raymarine navigation electronics containing 2 color radar units – one in navigation area and one installed on steering column, chart plotter, S3G autopilot course computer and ST290 series navigation instruments.
- Satellite data transmission provided by Inmarsat MiniC Sailor TT-3000EB GMDSS (with GPS receiver).and McMurdo NAV-7 Navtex receiver.
- Communication by Raymarine Ray240 VHF.
- Complete safety gear for 12 persons to meet CE and MCA rules and regulations.
- Two 8-person ocean life rafts by Eurovinil stowed on the deck.
- Sportis RIB tender with 15 hp Johnson outboard engine can be used as a rescue boat.