- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Greenport, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 175,000
The owner had one thing in mind when this boat was built - going fast. No expense has been spared for safety, weight savings and performance. The owner managed the build on-site in Santa Cruz. The boat is by far the best C32c built. Boat speeds in excess of 20 kts (not surfing). Significant carbon structure added to the bow, additional carbon cross member added amidships to transfer power. Numerous modifications to simplify short-handed operations.
The boat is fully sorted and ready to roll - wants for nothing.
The owner has just purchased a Class 40.
Call or email Tom for additional information on this boat
email@example.com or 203-554-8309 Cell
CLICK HERE for a complete list of boats offered by McMichael.
Dealers for J Boats, C&C, Hanse, Sealine, MJM, Release, Amel and AB Inflatables
Contact Tom Bobbin, listing broker
Please contact Tom Bobbin, CPYB at 203-554-8309
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 2 in
LWL: 27 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 6 in
Displacement: 4400 lbs
Ballast: 1776 lbs
Total Power: 14 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2013
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 14 HP
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
The interior of the Columbia Carbon 32 is modern and very functional.
- The interior is constructed from vacuum resin-infused carbon w/ PVC foam core.
- The sole of the cabin floor is laminate carbon fiber.
- There is standing headroom down below.
- The two aft quarter berths have adjustable lee boards.
- There are two additional berths in the salon.
- The Navigation table can be located on/by the mast, or in an adjacent annex on port or starboard.
- The Head is located in a compartment forward of the mast.
- There is a simple but functional Galley area.
- There are integrated ice boxes on port and starboard .
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION:
H5000 Hercules CPU Performance package, 3 H5000 graphics, 5 20/20
B & G AIS Class B (on/off)
3D Motion sensor
H5000 auto pilot, port & starboard Pilot controllers on deck
Zeus2 12" chart plotter on deck
B & G VHF radio
B & G VHF/AIS splitter
Sirius XM satellite weather module
Fusion AM/FM radio
Custom carbon instrument pod over companionway
Carbon instrument pod on mast
HULL & DECKS:
The Columbia 32 is a sophisticated, highly engineered light displacement carbon fiber racing yacht designed for a wide variety of uses from day sailing to trans-oceanic races.
- The Hull is Vacuum Resin Infused Carbon Fiber with PVC foam core and is finished with a DuPont Marine urethane product which provides high gloss. It is easy to maintain and extremely durable.
- VC Offshore burnished race bottom
- The deck is Vacuum Resin Infused Carbon Fiber with end grain balsa core with monolithic or high density reinforcements in way of hardware mounting and is finished with a white gelcoat with light grey DuPont urethane nonskid.
- Large, self-bailing cockpit
- Custom rudder
- Crane for lifting keel
- Lightweight, end-grain balsa-cored vacuum resin-infused companionway hatch
- Polished carbon, cove stripe and boot stripe.
- Retractable, high-aspect ratio bulb keel.
- Vacuum resin-infused, high aspect ratio carbon-fiber rudder and carbon-fiber tiller
- Lewmar low profile foredeck hatch.
- Custom, fabricated stainless steel bow & stern pulpits.
- Dyneema Double lifelines & lifeline pads
- Custom Stainless Steel chain plates.
- Integrated life raft compartment with removable hatch cover – also doubles as swim step
- Custom cockpit foot rails w/red LED's
SAILS & RIGGING:
All sails in "very good condition" - less than 2 seasons on all
North small A2
Quantum large A2
North small Code 0
Quantum large Code 0
North jib-top (blaster)
2014 North J1 3 DL
2014 North J2 3DL
2013 North J4 3DL
2014 North 3DL square top main
2013 North 3DL pin top main
2 Asym. socks
- Harken® hardware.
- Boom kicker with 12:1 cascading vang.
- Hall Custom carbon 7/8 fractional tapered mast painted black stepped on deck
- Hinged SS mast step
- Dual backstay for square top main w/additional 2 optional winches
- Custom Hall Carbon boom with 2 reef points and internal mainsail outhaul
- Carbon fiber fixed bowsprit (removable when trailering)
- Hall rod rigging
- Stainless steel standing rigging with open body chromed bronze turnbuckles.
- Running rigging package (only the best cordage used)
- Custom soft rigging/hardware connections throughout
- High quality halyards & sheets
- Ronstan Code furler
- 6 Harken winches
- 4 Winch handles
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
Electric & manual bilge pumps
Fixed 3-blade prop
2 Fire extinguishers
2013 Trailer, custom cover
40 lb. Fortress anchor, 8 dock lines, 6 fenders, boat hook, horseshoe life preserver, flares, horn
2013 ELIYRA Whitbread 20 - 3rd place, Crewed
2014 SC Around LI Race - 1st place, DH (beat entire crewed PHRF fleet by approx. 1 hr)
2014 Storm Trysail Block Island Race - 2nd place, Crewed
2014 MSSA Summer Series - 2nd place, crewed
2014 ELIYRA Whitbread 21 - 1st place, Crewed
2015 MSSA Cancer Society Regatta - 2nd place, Crewed
2015 SC Around LI Regatta - 1st place, DH
2015 Storm Trysail Block Island Race - 1st place, DH
2015 MSSA Long Distance Race - 1st place, Crewed
2015 PBSA Greenport Ocean Race -2nd place, Crewed
2015 YRALIS duMoulin Cup - 1st place, DH Distance Race Series
"WEEGIE" spent most of her time competing as a double hand distance platform with great success, but the Columbia 32 cannot be counted out as a formidable windward leeward machine, as the following sisterships' resume of 1st Place finishes will prove:
2013 Seawanhaka Stratford
2013 Manhasset Fall Series
2014 AYC Spring Series
2014 Lloyd Harbor Stratford
2014 AYC Fall Series
2014 Manhasset Fall Series
2015 NYYC Around-the-Island Race
2015 Newport to Block Feeder Race
2015 City Island Day Race
2015 Stamford Overnight Race
2015 LIS PHRF Championships
2015 Manhasset Fall Series
REASON FOR SELLING:
Bought Class 40
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from McMichael Yacht Brokers LTD.
Glen Cove, NY, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Port Washington, NY, United States
Mamaroneck, NY, United States
Mamaroneck, NY, United States
Mamaroneck, NY, United States