- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Wrightsville Beach, NC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 29,500
This 2013 Chaparral 216 SSi is a sharp bowrider loaded with options. I love the walk through from the swim platform so you don't have to step on the cushions but you still have a full beam sunpad. Checkout how the engine hatch raises up to access a carry on cooler and extra storage for items like beach chairs. Storage is everywhere on the boat--ski/wakeboard in deck, bow seats, consoles, and aft seat all have storage. Garmin GPS flush mounted in the helm keeps the lines of the interior flowing and everything within reach of the captain. Checkout how clean this boat is in the photos!
This 216 Chaparral 2013 is in great shape! She has 193 hours on her 5.0L GXI Volvo Penta, bow/cockpit covers, Garmin 541 GPS/Depthfinder, snap-in carpets, pop-up cleats, docking lights, bimini with windscreen, Clarion stereo with 4 speakers-2 remotes-stainless speaker covers-UPB hook-up, in-floor storage for wakeboards, battery switch, built in cooler, a carry on cooler, and plenty of storage.
This Chaparral is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. The stock number is 135229. Please called to schedule an appointment. This boat is located off site. Trades considered at wholesale value.
Please contact Andy Farmer at 910-264-4818
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 21 ft 6 in
Beam: 8 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Bridge Clearance: 4 ft 5 in without tower
Deadrise: 20 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 3500 lbs
Total Power: 270 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: 5.0L GXI PENTA
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 193
Engine Power: 270 HP
Fuel Tanks: (36 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 11
- Volvo 5L engine with 193 hours of use. Penta stern drive with counter rotating props--great for docking. Volvo digital gauge-engine info in an easy to read display
- Trailer included!
- Garmin 51 GPS chartplotter with depth finder--be in the know on where to go!
- Bow Ice Chest (Insulated) with Overboard Drain--under bow seat!
- Bow Walk-Thru Door--Keep the wind off you during the cooler days on the water add the windscreen that zips into the bimini and snaps to the windshield for even more protection.
- Carry-On Cooler with Dedicated Storage -25 quart--great for packing at home and heading to the boat or heading to the beach from the boat.
- Cockpit Layout - Two Bucket Seats with Logo Badging, U-Shaped Bench Seat, and Aft Sundeck with Three-Way Hinged Cushions for Walk-Thru-- this area is perfect for the sunbather in the family!
- Custom Molded Fiberglass Side Panels with Full Length Padded Armrests--no wood or upholstery to worry about getting messed up
- DC Power Plugs -12v (Helm and in Glovebox)--have to keep the electrics charged, spotlights, etc.
- Hinged Bow Backrests to Access Storage on aft sundeck-
- Premium Clarion Sound System: AM/FM CD Player and MP3 Jack
- Ski and Kneeboard Storage in Floor with Rubber Mat--who wants to step over wakeboards all day?
- Storage Under Rear Bench--battery switch
- Ultra-Comfort Pedestal Seats with Flip-up Bolster for helm and companion seat.
- Wraparound Walk-Thru Windshield with door--keep the wind off you on those cool days.
- Bow Ice Chest (Insulated) with Overboard Drain
- Bow Walk-Thru Door
- Carry-On Cooler with Dedicated Storage -25 quart
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS)
- Cockpit Layout - Two Bucket Seats with Logo Badging, U-Shaped Bench Seat, and Aft Sundeck with Three-Way Hinged Cushions for Walk-Thru
- Custom Molded Fiberglass Side Panels with Full Length Padded Armrests
- DC Power Plugs -12v (Helm and in Glovebox)
- Diamond Pattern Non-Skid
- Fiberglass Molded Bowrider Area
- Fiberglass Structural Liner
- Hinged Bow Backrests to Access Storage
- Interior Color Packages: Black, Blue, Graphite, Roulette Red, or Sand
- LED Lighting in Cockpit - Blue
- Lockable Glove Box with Liner
- Molded-In Footrest
- Premium Sound System: AM/FM CD Player and MP3 Jack (Compatible For Sirius Satellite)
- Premium Vinyl Cockpit Upholstery with "Nano-block Technology"™
- Ski and Kneeboard Storage in Floor with Rubber Mat
- Stainless Steel Cockpit Grabhandles
- Stainless Steel Cupholders (6)
- StarLite Seat Bases with Flow Foam
- Storage Under Rear Bench
- Ultra-Comfort Pedestal Seats with Flip-up Bolster
- Water Resistant Speakers (4)
- Wide Tech Bow Seating with Storage Underneath
- Wraparound Walk-Thru Windshield with Custom Stainless Steel Supports
- Accessory Panels with Dual Illuminated LED Switches and Water Resistant DC Breakers
- Custom Molded Dash with Wood Switch Panels
- Digital Hour Meter
- Digital Instrumentation with Glass Lenses (Fog Resistant), Brushed Aluminum Faces and Stainless Steel Bezels
- Electrical Connectors Triple O-Ring Sealed and Water Tight
- Grounding Bars - Engine and Dash
- Instrument Dimmer Switch
- Loom Wrapped Wiring
- Polished Spoke Steering Wheel
- Power Steering
- Tilt Steering Helm
- 100% Perma Panel Marine Coring (Lifetime Warranty)
- Aluminum Fuel Tank with Port and Starboard Deck Fill Plates
- Anchor and Rope Locker with Molded Lid
- Battery On/Off Switch
- Battery Tray
- Bilge Blower
- Bilge Pump - Automatic
- Brass Threaded Garboard Drain Plug
- Electric Horn
- Extended V-Plane Hull
- Kevlar Re-Inforced Hull Laminate
- Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty
- Navigational Lights
- NMMA Certified
- Premium Hydropel Resin
- PVC Rubrail with Stainless Steel Insert
- Stainless Steel Hardware, Including Large Bow and Stern Eyes, Stern Rail w/ Ski Eye, Rail, 4-Bolt Cleats (6) and Flush Pull Latches
- Stainless Steel, Three Step Boarding Ladder Concealed Under Molded Lid
- Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Fittings (Electro Polished)
- Three Blade Stainless Steel Props on Mercury and Volvo Engines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.