- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 175,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 184,730)
Aimed squarely at the owner who while being excited by the TP’s and 40’ Racers on the market, chooses to apportion a much smaller budget to their racing and be closer in speed to the production cruiser-racers which make up a typical local fleet. Purpose built for handicap racing under IRC and ORCi, the Bolt 37’ will be exciting to sail, and very fast for its size, but at the same time the parameters have been selected with a careful eye on the rating rules. Extensive CFD based optimisation techniques have led to lower hydrodynamic resistance but a particular effort has also been made to ensure the yacht is forgiving to sail, making it easier for the crew to extract its full performance potential. Designs from the Ker office have achieved many successes on the race course and have won many international trophies around the world, at regattas and classic offshore races. Key features of the design include:
Ker Yacht Design , widely considered the leaders in this field of yacht design with a uniquely proven ability to produce smaller high performance race-boats that are competitive under IRC.
- High adrenaline sailing, but with a fair rating.Excellent value.
- Modern ergonomic flush deck.
- Powerful sail plan but moderate wetted surface area ensures good performance in all wind conditions.
- 3.5m maximum beam allows trucking/towing without police escort in many countries.
IRC rating: 1.167
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Please don't hesitate to contact Bach Yachting International for further information
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.48 m
Maximum Draft: 2.60 m
- Model Bolt 37
- Sail Number Tur 1901
- Color Hull White
- Flag Delaware
- Type Racer
- Dry Docked
- Builder CSC Composite
- Designer Jason Ker / Ker Yacht Design and Engineering S.L.
- Hull, deck, bulkheads and stiffners made from multi and unidirectionnal glass, vinylester resine and PVC foam over female tooling.
- All laminations are done with vacuum assisted infusion technique for perfect resine/fiber ratio and low air void.
- SAE4340 casted steel fin with CNC moulded composite skins.
- %3 Anthimony lead bulb, casted from CNC milled plug, painted and faired with templates.
- Super-duplex stainless steel studs
- Keel 2330kg. (2060kg. in bulb)
- Basic galley with plumbed sink, manual water pump and location for moulding a single burners stove with disposable gas bottles connected to the burner.
- Engine box with removable portion to allow access to service engine and incorporating nav area.
- Cabin lighting under coach roof, galley and nav areas.12 volt DC switch panel and battery indicator mounted on the engine box.
- Battery isolator/selection switch mounted on the engine box.
- Gel type batteries for engine start and service
- 12 V electrical panel for Engine, rev counter and start stop switches on the engine box.
- Navigation LED lights at masthead
- Mast Hallspar High Modulus carbon mast with internal mast jack.Boom Hallspar Deep carbon race boom
- Rigging Nitronic 50 rod standing rigging
- Gemini Harken Carbo
- Backstay Twin aramid backstay
- Equipped for 2:1 mainsail halyard, 1 fractional headsail halyard, 1 fractional halyard and 2 masthead spinnaker halyards
- Mast deck collar with custom moulded resin wedge, adjustable mast step
- 2 Spectra spinnaker sheets with Tylaska snapshackels or equivalent
- 2 Spectra jib sheets with soft shackles
- 2 Spectra spinnaker tack line with Tylaska snapshackels or equivalent
- 1 Spectra mainsheet
- Mainsail traveller lines
- Genoa traveller lines
- Outhaul lines
- Cuningham lines
- Mainsail Quantum MR7000 Sq Top - 2013Headsails Quantum Code I - 2014
- Quantum Code II - 2013
- Quantum Code III - 2013
- Spinnakers Quantum A2, A3 - 2013
- Quantum A1, A1.5 - 2014
- ORC conforming toerail included in in the deck mould to the foredeckTwo (2) Harken Performa # 46 Quatro primary winches.
- One (1) Harken # 35.2STA winch in the pit
- Two (2) Harken # 40.2PTA mainsheet winches
- Two (2) Harken # 35.2PTA runner winches
- 5 Harken lock-in winch handles
- 2:1 Mainsheet system on Harken blocks, lead direct from the end of the track to mainsheet
- Harken adjustable mainsheet traveller with a 6:1 cascade purchase below deck and lead trimmers foot rest
- Twin transverse tracks (27mm mid-range track with #2705B.HL cars), with ball-bearing car system
- In-hauler system, 6:1 lead to cockpit
- Up/Down system, 4:1 cascade with a 6:1 tail purchase (24:1 total) and fitted with a floating ring #C8694
- 2 Harken override fairleads #C8541
- Harken spinnaker sheet blocks #3195 mounted on fwd leg of pushpit
- Harken spinnaker sheet diverter blocks #3195 mounted on side decks
- 5 Harken Halyard Blocks
- 7 Spinlock Jammers (1 x main halyard, 2 x masthead spi, 1 x fractional spi, 1 x jib,2 x tack lines )
- Solid vang with tail lead below deck 32:1 cascade purchase exiting cockpit sole close to main traveller
- 1 foredeck slide opening hatch with round edges
- Double s/s rail pulpit and pushpit, 8 stanchion, 316 Stainless Steel tubing, tapered towards the top.
- Stainless Steel Lifelines
- Foot chocks for helmsman, main trimmer
- A lightweight companionway wash board
- Prepreg carbon fibre rudder stock and blade,vacuum bagged and cured at high temperature.
- Twin carbon pedestals and steering wheels
- Rudder Bearings to be high quality self aligning roller type
- Manual tap at galley sink, cold water onlyPlumbed in seawater Marine WC, with flush seacocks type
- 2 x Manual bilge pump one operable from below deck one from the cockpit
- Flexible water tank
- 3 X Auto Bilge pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
1180 IRC racer
At request, Turkey
At request, Turkey