- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Point Richmond, CA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 239,500
"GONE PLATINUM" is a like new 2013 Light Gray Beneteau Oceanis 41 that has been sailed exclusively on San Francisco Bay since new, and has been meticulously maintained by her owner and the Beneteau dealer. Loaded with extras, she features Beneteaus's hard chine hull, a balanced sail plan and the preferred deep keel for minimum healing and comfortable, fast sailing with a small crew.
She features the flexible 3 cabin, two head layout and comes with a complete electronics pack from Simrad including chartplotter in cockpit and nav station, AIS, on board Wifi, autopilot, electric swim platform with shower, roller furling main and jib, custom dodger, bimini shade and covers and a beautiful teak cockpit floor.
Below decks she looks stunning with her Alpi Mahogany woodwork, Wheat Ultrasuede upholstery, and solid surface 'Jenny Sand' counters. She has a Webasto diesel heater for those chilly evenings and cozy, efficient LED lighting. She comes complete with custom bedding for all 3 cabins, dishes, cups and glasses, everything needed to go sailing today.
Full listing details to follow.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org cell 510.851.3082 for a showing today
Please contact Torben Bentsen at 510-851-3082
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 40 ft 9 in
Beam: 13 ft 9 in
LWL: 37 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 2 in
Displacement: 19350 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 121
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (151 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (53 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Heating - Webasto Diesel
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
3 cabin layout with owners private head. Hanging lockers in all 3 cabins, plenty of storage for gear and clothing, fixed and opening ports and opening deck hatches provide plenty of light and air.
Main salon features a dinette with comfortable seating for 6 for dinner, convertible to an extra berth. Port side nav station features innovative sliding seats to convert from an aft facing chart table to two separate seats with a table between, perfect for entertaining or as a game board.
The galley is complete with a 2 burner propane stove and oven, double SS sink, hot and cold pressure water, 12v front opening fridge and top loading freezer, loads of counter space and storage. A microwave is hidden in a compartment over the sink.
Aft head is perfect as a day head to use while sailing, and features a separate shower compartment, electric flush toilet, sink, storage space and hanging room for wet gear.
The generous beam carried all the way to the transom creates a huge cockpit with dual helms, a rotating chart plotter which is easily visible from either wheel, plenty of seating for guests, a built in table with folding leaves, and easy access to the decks. An electric fold down transom makes water access a cinch when the day's sailing is finished.
Hull and Deck
- Hand laid fiberglass hull with Vinylester skin coat for osmosis protection
- Injection molded deck - end grain balsa core sandwiched in fiberglass, molded non-skid
- Self draining cockpit
- 2 cockpit lockers
- 2 cockpit floor lockers
- Liferaft locker under helm seat
- Propane locker in cockpit floor
- Wood inlaid cockpit seats and cockpit sole
- Dual helms w/SS leather covered wheels, compasses, SS handrails
- Custom covers for steering wheels, cockpit table
- Cockpit table w/storage, fold up leaves, GPS plotter on swivel mount at aft end of table
- Fully opening transom seat converts to large swim platform electrically
- Fold down SS swim ladder
- SS bow and stern pulpits, double SS lifelines w/boarding gates port and starboard
- Self bailing anchor locker
- Electric anchor windlass
- Harken H46.2 STC primary winches
- Harken H40.2STC maneuvering winches - port side electric
- Winch handles
- 6 aluminum mooring cleats
- Mainsheet arch over companionway w/built in lights and grab rails
- 6 opening deck hatches
- Fixed hull ports, fixed and opening deck ports
Sails and Rigging
- Anodized aluminum mast and boom, 9/10 fractional rig w/double swept back spreaders
- In-mast roller furling mainsail w/vertical battens
- Roller furling Genoa w/foam luff, UV protective strip
- Discontinuous SS standing rigging
- Double backstays
- Rigid boom vang
- Genoa tracks w/adjustable cars
- Running rigging led aft to cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Passage Nautical
Pt. Richmond, CA, United States
Pt. Richmond, CA, United States
Oakland, CA, United States
Berkeley, CA, United States