- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
New BAVARIA luxury line goes from strength to strength with the new VIRTESS 420 Coupé
Following the successful introduction of the VIRTESS 420 Fly, a second model in the luxury motor boat line is now underway. BAVARIA aims to expand its position in the premium segment with the new VIRTESS 420 Coupé. Innovative features such as the panoramic sunroof, comfortable roof reclining area and internal design with plenty of natural light and high-quality furnishings ensure pure luxury and superb comfort.
BAVARIA has collaborated once again with Italian designers TOO DESIGN to create an innovative and stylish coupé. The generous living areas and deck layout provide full comfort for all on board.
Large panoramic sun roof and 360° rooftop reclining
The VIRTESS 420 Coupé has stair-access to its upper deck, which has been specially designed to provide the perfect area to relax with a 360° view.
A further highlight is the wide panoramic sun roof, which when opened, allows the helmsman to see over the windshield and ensures that face in the wind feeling.
At the stern there is additional seating and a generous dining area, with space to accommodate light lunches or dinner with invited guests.
Easy access to the water is taken care of by the hydraulic swimming platform with integrated swimming ladder.
Spacious and well-lit
The salon’s wide sliding glass door enables an optimal layout, by separating the inside area from the outside. The sliding glass door opens fully to create maximum space or can be closed for greater privacy.
Inside the bright and open salon, there is a generous corner seating and an adjustable coffee table. The high-quality galley is equipped with a microwave, espresso machine, fridge, designer sink and large surfaces. In addition, drawers and hinged doors provide plenty of extra storage space on board.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 12.39 m
Beam: 4.21 m
Length on Deck: 11.95 m
Minimum Draft: 0.77 m
Maximum Draft: 1.11 m
Bridge Clearance: 4.97 m
Headroom: 1.95 m
Dry Weight: 11400 kgs
Engine Option 1: 1x Volvo Penta
Fresh Water Tanks: (410 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (1200 Liters)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- 3 deck hatches to open
- 2 Salon Windows that open
- Side deck with anti slip structure
- Anchor locker, self-draining
- 6 stainless
- Wiper bb. and stb. Windshield, with synchronous control
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Teak on cockpit floor
- Cockpit, self-draining
- Cockpit lighting
- Seat with cockpit cushions
- Stern shower for hot and cold water
- Hull side windows with black system
- Blackout system and mosquito net on hatches
- Two single berths convertible into a double bed in aft cabins
- Double berth in forward cabin
- Side panels with selectable fabric paint
- Mattress ticking "New Drell"
- Tinted windscreen made of laminated glass
- Side windows tinted safety glass
- Illuminated Compass
- Double helm seat
- Sliding glass door to the cockpit
- Ceiling lights
- Furniture in wood and fineline veneer, standard in mahogany
- Strung sky plates
- Sitting in the living room
- Coffee table in solid wood
- Standard upholstery
- Ceramic hob
- Refrigerator, 12 V, 80L
- Double stainless steel sink with cover
- Outlet package (2 per cabin and 3 in galley)
- Shore supply 230 V
- Battery charger, 40 A (3-channel)
- Starter battery, AGM (1 per engine)
- Domestic battery, AGM
- Main switch with remote control for consumer batteries and automotive batteries