- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- EUR 840,000 (US$ 967,260)
Bermuda ketch. Version with the big aft cabin.
Good-quality reliable classic in a modern performance.
2-cabin yacht (with possibility of accommodation up to 7 pax), in excellent condition, first hand.
VAT is not paid
Please contact Sergey Bezruk at +7 903 770 5533
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 17.30 m
Beam: 4.99 m
LWL: 14.85 m
Minimum Draft: 2.20 m
Maximum Draft: 2.20 m
Dry Weight: 24000 kgs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (800 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (900 Liters)
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Total Liferaft Capacity: 8
Manufacturer Provided Description
Good-quality reliable classic in a modern performance - AMEL 55 was created with direct inspiration from the modern and elegant design of the AMEL 64.
This yacht is with a very large aft owner's cabin.
- Large, comfortable and reassuring cockpit.
- 1 helmsman’s station in the wheelhouse with a leather covered stainless steel wheel. The wheel steering is mechanical.
- Console in front of the wheel for the electronics, together with all the other controls (windlass, furling gear, thruster, etc).
- Very comfortable composite helmsman’s seat with leather seat and back.
- Adjustable teak and laminate cockpit table.
- Large locker with light in the cockpit on portside + locker at the mizzen mast foot on portside
Tinted panoramic glasses on the hardtop in the cockpit
2 sunshades on both sail booms
- Air-conditioning / heating 220 V in all yacht.
Mosquito nets for all portlights
Home entertainment systems Bose V35
TV/DVD packages in the saloon and aft cabin:
TV LCD with flat screen, DVD-player, antenna, power supply + wiring, pull-out arm for the TV, remote control.
Radio recorder Fusion CD-DVD-MP3
Base for the IPod
Table in the saloon with the electric driver
- Central 1.60m double bed, slat base and high density foam mattress. Very large storage space under the bed with top access.
- Electric vacuum marine toilet (fresh water) with black water tank.
- Situated to the left of the companionway, it is very large and is a major feature of the life on board. A large portlight gives a view of the outside whilst doing the cooking.
- It comprises 2 large working surfaces made of moulded Corian with surround
- 2-basin stainless steel sink with mixer tap and hand shower.
- A combination of low units, drawers and upper cabinets.
- A gimbal-mounted stove/oven, with potholders.
- Fresh water capacity: 1 x 800 litre tank
- Water maker Dessalator 220 В, 240 l/h
- Very spacious watertight engine room, with very efficient sound insulation.
- The engine and all the heavy equipment (generator set) are centred and positioned very low.
- High density insulating foam and inside coating with high acoustic performance.
- Diesel fuel capacity: 900 litres.
- Double diesel fuel filter with 3-way tap.
- Onan generator, 11 kW.
- Inverter 24В/220V – 800W
- Bow and stern thruster.
- High pressure pump for fresh water, with hose in the cockpit
Camera on the stern
- Transmitter-responder AIS FA50
- The Amel 55 is rigged as a ketch.
- "AMEL" main and mizzen masts. Both masts are designed and entirely
manufactured by AMEL. The finish is a 2-component polyurethane paint. 2
sets of spreaders on the main mast and 1 on the mizzen. AMEL 24V
electric roller reefing system with manual release on the main mast.
- AMEL electric roller reefing system on the mizzen with manual release.
- LED deck lights on the main and mizzen masts.
- Mooring and masthead lights (LED).
- Automatic toping lift on mizzen boom.
1 x Volvo 110 h/p
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ultra Sail Group