- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 450,000 (US$ 484,470)
This stunning 28.35m traditional iron wood Phinisi will make you feel you've been transported onto a movie set of yesteryear.
She was completely rebuilt in 2014 with brand new superstructure, interior fitout and fittings and fixtures through. Her engineering systems were all replaced or rebuilt as required.
Her three sumptuous cabins for up to six guests make her perfect for a smaller charter groups or as a private yacht for extended cruising..
Paul has more than 25yrs experience in the yachting industry. Originally a shipwright and then working on super yachts for many years around the world. After 6 happy years in Singapore, Paul now lives in wonderful Indonesia and is ready to help you find your ideal yacht or find a new home for your existing one. firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile : +62 878 833 09010
Please contact Paul Whelan at +62 (0)878 8330 9010
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 18 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 71000 kgs Full Load
Total Power: 190 HP
Engine Brand: Mitsubishi 6Cyl
Year Built: 2013
Engine Model: 6D16
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1500
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 190 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 1500 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (4500 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (2500 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
She is a traditional Phinisi boat recently under new ownership and has subsequently been refurbished and launched again in 2014.
This phinisi offers fabulous comfort for small groups of family or friends who are looking for unforgettable vacation experiences.
With long teak decks and fine new furnishings and fittings, she is quite unique.
This inner dining hall is a lovely one with glowing lanterns and stained-glass windows.
This room has a laptop with Wi-Fi connection for customer use, though internet availability can be assured only if the services are locally available.
A third lounge area with soft cushions is on the top deck. This one is ideal for enjoying the sights of the sea as well as the fine cuisine.
She offers three sumptuous cabins for up to 6 guests making her perfect for an intimate gathering of friends or family.
- The three double cabins are below deck.
- The master cabin has an extra large double bed and the two amidships cabins have queen beds.
- All are equipped with AC, en-suite bathrooms and enjoy natural light with port holes and sky lights.
The galley is equipped with a gas stove, a gas oven, two fridges and a freezer.
There is good ventilation and ample natural light streaming into the modern, fully equipped work space and all of the required equipment for cruising or living on board for long periods of time.
On the main deck there is a large shaded area for outdoor dining or where you can simply relax.
There is a indoor and outdoor sound system to get the party going on deck.
On the top deck there is another lounge area with cushions and a table which provides a great place to enjoy one of the incredible tropical sunsets or to gaze up at the stars after yet another delicious gourmet dinner prepared by the chefs.
Navigation & Communication is well equipped with :
- 1 x GPS Plotter&sounder : Garmin GPSMAP 2108
- 1 x Forward Depht Sounder : Echopilot FLS 2D color
- 1 x Radio : Horizon handheld
- 1 x Radio : ICOM IC-M402
- 1 x Radar : Garmin GMR 24HD
- 1 x Marinephone : SSB ICOM M700Pro
Engines & Electrical System
Engine is well eqquiped with :
- 1 x 2013 Mitsubishi 6Cyl- 190 hp 1500 Hours
220 V system - 3 Generators - all connected to ships system and automatically switched
- 1 x YANMAR /Stamford 13,5 kVa 3000 hrs
- 1 x YANMAR /Stamford 6,5 kVa 5000 hrs
The whole electrical system is fully documented with complete electrical drawings
- 12/24 V system operates from 220V or from domestic batteries
- Water system 220V and 24V pumps bilge 2 x 24V Rule pumps
- Black water system 24V Jabsco pump grey water system 24V Rule pump
- 1 x Life raft(s) Capacity for 15 persons
- 24 x Life jackets
- 3 x Life ring buoys
- Fire extinguishers
Tenders & Sports gear
- Tender 1 open wood 4m / 15 hp landing boat
- Tender 2 aluminium 2 x 40 hp custom made high quality speed boat w center console
- Hydraulic steering, inbuilt 100l tank and pulling post
- Water Ski
- Bouncing Tube
- Compressor (2013/1300hrs)
- Coltri Sub 215L/min elect. s/s tropical model w manual & auto condensate drain.
- Compressor (back-up) BAUER 100L/min petrol
- 13 x Tanks (12l)
- Weights/ belts
- 4 x Dive gear 4 sets ++
- 2 x Oxygen tanks
Simpson Marine Ltd
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.