- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Didim, Turkey
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 320,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 337,888)
Price reduced July 2016
The X-Yachts Xc 42 is a stylish, comfortable blue water cruising yacht. She offers all the advantages of a larger yacht with her long waterline, three cabin interior and generous sail plan. The yachts easy sail handling makes her particularly suitable for short-handed sailing.
With a fantastic cruising specification this X- Yachts XC 42 is hull number 51 and was commissioned in 2012. Following her commissioning she has been lovingly maintained by her owners.
The X-Yachts XC42 really does offer the ultimate in cruising perfection and with a great specification she really is worth a viewing.
Adrian Nicolle has been a Professional Yacht Broker for many years, Adrian Nicolle founded Nicolle Associates in 2001. His background is from a customer focused and service led industry and has a broad range of management skills having grown companies from start up to London stock exchange listed businesses with over 200 employees. An experienced sailor (200gt Commercially endorsed Master of Yachts) having extensively raced sailing yachts internationally and cruised motor yachts in many areas including the canal system through the length of France, he has served on the executive board of the Royal Southern Yacht Club as Chairman of Sailing and at Cowes Week as Chief Race Officer. While handling most types of yacht sales, Adrian specializes in large sail and motor yachts; he has the marketing and conveyance knowledge, experience, expertise and integrity to represent your needs before, during and long after your purchase.
Contact Adrian Nicolle by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7013, M +44 (0)77 6883 4664 for more details.
Please contact Adrian Nicolle at +44 (0)23 8115 7013
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Niels Jeppesen
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 3 in
Beam: 13 ft 5 in
LWL: 42 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 11 in
Displacement: 11800 kgs Dry Load
Ballast: 4985 kgs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: D2-55F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 607
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (500 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (220 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- Upholstery in saloon in Nantes ivory with ivory sunbrella custom cushion covers over top for protection.
- Exterior and interior lighting in LED.
- Custom pillows added.
- TV with DVD player.
- Blaupunkt multimedia centre.
- Top opened fridge with freezer option.
- Second fridge- isotherm 85i front opened with ASU start up technology and danfoss cooling compressor.
- Microwave oven.
- Owners cabin seat is Nantes ivory with ivory sunbrella custom cushion cover.
- Owners mattress upholstery is Nantes Ivory.
- Quilted mattress topper (for extra comfort) in Nantes Ivory.
- Extra hooks to hang clothing and items.
- Upholstery on mattresses: Nantes Ivory.
- Quilted mattress toppers for both beds ( for extra comfort) in Nantes ivory.
- Extra hooks to hang clothing and items.
X-Yachts Xc 42 specification 2012
- Xc 42 3-cabin version according to standard specification European CE Certification Category A - Ocean.
- Hull construction according to ABS (American Bureau of Shipping).
- Built in sandwich construction with vinylester and polyester resins with structural compressed foam.
- Outer surface of hull in white sprayed Gelcoat with 3 waterlines in dark blue Gelcoat.
- Hull moulded in female moulds for highest quality surface finish.
- Structural bulkhead in marine plywood varying in thickness from 16-30 mm.
- Steel frame - hot-galvanised, high strength, laminated into hull to absorb all loads from keel mast and rigging.
- Single point hoist for easy and safe lifting and launching of the yacht.
- Bathing platform incorporated in transom port with electrical hoisting and lowering system.
- Bathing ladder in stainless steel mounted onto bathing platform Continuous stainless steel rail protection mounted on sheerline Hull recessed portlights - X-Yachts style (4 pcs).
- Built in sandwich construction with vinylester and polyester resins with structural compressed foam Bi-directional E-glass strategically positioned for strength and weight optimization.
- Outer surface of deck in white sprayed Gelcoat (RAL 9010 white).
- Deck and locker lids moulded in female moulds for highest quality surface finish.
- Teak deck, vacuum applied, 9 mm nominal thickness on side deck, coach roof, cockpit sole, seats and bathing platform.
- Bulwark with teak capping incorporated in deck/hull design.
- Anchor locker - drained with space for anchor chain.
- Gas locker for 2 x 3 kg gas bottle (1 x 3 kg is delivered with the yacht) Space for a 6 man life raft in one of the large cockpit lockers.
- Gas springs fitted to all cockpit lockers (4 pcs).
- Teak cockpit table - folding with spring mechanism for ease in folding away.
- Four German solar panels fitted to the coach roof.
- Outboard engine bracket.
- Davits to mount dinghy.
- Bose cockpit loudspeaker.
- Sunbrella custom seat cushions.
- Space for 6-man life raft in one of the large cockpit lockers.
- Genoa winches, stainless steel, self-tailing, ANDERSEN 58ST.
- Mainsheet winches, stainless steel, self-tailing, ANDERSEN 46ST.
- Halyard winches, stainless steel, self-tailing, ANDERSEN 46ST.
- Harken 10” bi-handle with lock winch handles.
- Jammer/clutches for halyards/control lines/reef lines.
- X-Yachts mainsheet system led under deck to winches placed in easy reach of helmsman Mainsail track in front of sprayhood for uncluttered cockpit and space for optional Bemini Furling forestay drum attached to bow fitting. Furling line led back to cockpit for easy handling Genoa tracks mounted on deck with Genoa cars and control lines fitted.
- Mast collar in stainless steel including tie rods with stand-up blocks mounted and secured to deck Stand-up blocks for halyards reef and control lines.
- Deck organiser system for halyard and control lines led back to cockpit.
- Gennaker equipment with snuffer.
- Lazy Jacks.
- Sail cover.
- North Sails mainsail (SRP 2010).
- North Sails Jib 108% with UV strip (SRP 2010).
- North Sails asymmetric spinnaker.
- Ronstan trackless batt car system.
- Mainsail halyard winch ( Andersen) is electric.
- Five other Andersen winches.
Hatches / Portlights / Ventilation / Sprayhood
- 12 mm white sliding Plexi glass hatch protected by GRP garage.
- 12 mm smoked Plexi glass washboard with integrated storage system, spring loaded requiring minimal effort to stow away.
- Coach roof port lights, openable, chrome-polished, aluminium framed for maximum ventilation and light (10 pcs) Deck hatches, flush mounted, openable, hatches on foredeck and coach roof for ventilation and light (6 pcs) Ventilation Dorades in stainless steel mounted on coach roof, with stainless steel protection bar (2 pcs).
- Sprayhood in grey canvas with sturdy stainless steel tubing and grab rails.
Guard rail / Anchor equipment / Stainless steel fittings
- Lifelines with stainless steel stanchions mounted on the bulwark (8 pcs).
- Lifeline gates - mounted each side at max beam (2 pcs)
- Aft pushpits in stainless steel with teak battened seats and integrated LED stern light Bow pulpit in stainless steel with integrated LED navigation lights (1 pcs)
- Anchor 20 kg Delta with 50 m x 10 mm galvanized chain
- Electrical anchor winch 1500W - 12 V on deck
- Mooring cleats in stainless steel mounted fore and aft; and amidships, including stainless steel protection rails (6 pcs)
- Pad eyes for safety harnesses mounted in cockpit (4 pcs) Deck fillers in stainless steel for diesel and water tanks (2 pcs)
- Bow fitting in stainless steel with 2 anchor rollers for standard anchor, forestay attachment and tack attachment point for optional asymmetric spinnaker
MAST & RIGGING
- Fractional double spreader, tapered silver anodized aluminium mast stepped on steel frame and specially designed for Xc 42.
- Combined deck and steaming light, Windex with light, tube for additional electrical equipment and 2 mast steps fitted.
- Silver anodized boom with single line reefing and internal boom outhaul with control on boom, telescopic vang and outer purchase block system
- Split backstay fitted with single Navtec 10 integral backstay adjuster on port side and turnbuckle on starboard Tip cups in stainless steel fitted to stainless steel tie rods (2 pcs).
- Discontinuous rod rigging throughout with rod turnbuckles.
- Chain plates in stainless steel for forestay and split backstay (3 pcs).
- Spectra halyards, sheets and control lines led back to cockpit for easy handling.
- Main halyard 12 mm.
- Genoa halyard 12 mm.
- Mast head spinnaker halyard 12 mm.
- Spectra and polyester control and reefing lines.
- Mainsheet 10 mm.
- Genoa Sheet 12 mm.
- Reef 1 10 mm Reef 2 10 mm Furling control line 10 mm.
- Outhaul 8 mm.
- Vang control line 8 mm.
- Keel consists of antimony hardened lead bulb bolted and glued to cast iron fin for high strength, low centre of gravity and comfortable sailing performance. Keel securely bolted to steel frame.
- Keel protected with epoxy and fibreglass.
RUDDER & STEERING
- Rudder blade of sandwich construction laminated with fibreglass and structural foam.
- Rudder stock constructed of solid, high strength aluminium with welded wings for improved strength and safety Rudder stock mounted with needle and self aligning bearings to achieve minimum friction for effortless helming.
- Steering system with two stainless steel wheels (90 cm) with leather wheel covers, two independent quadrants for added safety and easy passage to bathing platform.
Retractable MaxPower bow thruster.
- Situated between aft cabins/work room. Excellent access provided by removing side walls and companion way steps.
- Special foam material with exceptional sound proof properties.
- Forced ventilation to reduce temperature and radiant heat.
- Sofa and settee cushions made of high quality foam for maximum comfort Spring mattresses in owners - 150 mm high for maximum comfort.
- Seacocks and through hull fittings are made of composite material and flush mounted.
- Fresh water in stainless steel tanks (503 l) below saloon sole. VDO analogue tank level gauge, inspection hatch and deck fill.
- Hot water tank Isotherm 40 l. Tank can be heated either by main engine or immersion heater connected to shore power.
- Holding tank, 60 l, with tank level watch fitted to both heads with self-draining outlet and deck outlet (2 pcs) Pressurized freshwater system for hot and cold water throughout yacht.
- Central bilge incorporated in keel structure.
- Electrical bilge pump with sensor and manual ON/OFF or automatic switch at Nav station Manual bilge pump mounted in cockpit.
- Deck shower fitted at bathing platform with hot/cold freshwater.
- Separate head/shower bilge pump (2 pcs), manually operated.
Watermaker: Spectre 20L/hour.
- 12 V DC system throughout yacht.
- X-Yachts main switch board with 27 automatic fuses and 3 analogue VDO meters.
- 12 V DC system for main engine installation.
- Combined deck and steaming light fitted.
- All cabling terminates in “dry” GRP box fitted behind main electrical panel for added safety.
- AGM batteries (total 390 Ah@12 V) securely mounted under main cabin sofa (3 pcs x 130Ah).
- Separate engine spiral-cell battery (55 Ah, 12 V) mounted near main engine for starting of engine and optional.
- Shore power installation with 10 Amp shore power inlet socket mounted in cockpit. 230V AC distribution box with.
- Ground fault circuit breaker and 230 V AC socket mounted at navigation station Battery charger and immersion heater connected to 230V AC distribution box Charger 12V/50A, mounted.
- 12 V halogen lights fitted for general purpose below deck throughout cabins Chart table light fitted.
- General lights and dome spotlights integrated in inner liner.
- Reading lights throughout aft cabin, main cabin and owner's cabin.
- Extra service battery (All batteries were replaced in 2014).
- Four solar panels (280W) made in Germany.
- Fischer-Panda 4800i generator. (406 hours).
- Raymarine ST70+ base pack including 2 x ST70+ display, 1 x speed/ depth transducer and 1 x wind transducer.
- Raymarine C125 chart plotter (Upgrade).
- Raymarine autopilot.
- Raymarine VHF.
- Raymarine radar.
- Raymarine AIS.
- JVC radio/ CD/ MP3/ USB speakers.
- Bose waterproof cockpit speakers.
ENGINE & FUEL TANK
- Main engine Volvo 55 HP 4 cylinder water cooled diesel engine with S-Drive Special engine room with sound insulation ensures low noise level in yacht.
- Engine hours 607 as of 03.03.16.
- Engine easily accessible for service from front through companionway steps and from side through removable panels in aft cabins.
- Folding propeller, 3-bladed bronze for S-drive.
- Engine control panel and throttle/gear lever placed in starboard cockpit coaming. Engine control panel incorporates rpm meter, hour counter, acoustic alarm for oil pressure and cooling water temperature.
- Tank in aluminium for fuel in port aft cabin. VDO analogue level gauge, baffles, inspection hatches, separator incl. filter and shut-of valve and deck fill (220 l).
- Flag pole, teak with bronze bushing (1 pcs).
- Fenders, white, air filled with lanyards, covers.
- Mooring lines.
- Life Raft.
- Fire extinguishers: dry powder (2kg each) fitted throughout yacht (3pcs).
Right to modifications without prior notice.
Tender and Outboard
Tender - Yamaha 240 cm. in length
Outboard - Yamaha 2.5 hp
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Not Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Turkey.
- © 2016 Nicolle Associates
Other Boats from Nicolle Associates
Antigua, Antigua & Barbuda