- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mandelieu, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 165,000 Tax Paid (US$ 177,540)
The Windy 31 Zonda burst onto the boating scene in 2011 to rave reviews, and this one is as awesome as they get. Single Volvo D6 diesel power for high-on 40 kt performance, effortless deep-vee handling and a sensationally soft ride - these boats need to be driven to be believed. With bow-prop, holding tank, charcoal grey hull and Silvertex cockpit, this high-spec Zonda will not stay in the market for long.
Please contact Bruno Kairet at +33 (0) 613 437 138
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Windy Boat AS
Designer: Windy Boats
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 31 ft 9 in
Beam: 9 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: D6-370 EVC DP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 25 knots @ 2500 RPM
Maximum Speed: 40 knots
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Extras above Standard Configuration
Extras above Standard Configuration:
Windy 31 Zonda (Volvo D6-370 EVC DP)
- Charcoal grey hull.
- Silvertex Plata upholstery in the cockpit.
- Silvertex plata foredeck sun cushion.
- Madelana Grey steering wheel upgrade.
- Power trim assistance.
- Trim tabs with indicators.
- Electric anchor windlass with Stainless Steel Anchor.
- Bow thruster.
- Rudder indicator.
- Raymarine E7d GPS Chart plotter with echosounder and chart.
- Raymarine 55E VHF/DSC Radio.
- Fusion 600 radio sound system (iPod compatible) with remote pad by throttle.
- Teak laid decking in the cockpit.
- Teak laid decking on the bathing platform.
- Hot water system.
- Holding tank with electric pump.
- 3/way selector valve for holding tank.
- Shore power with battery charger and cable.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Bimini top with rear extension in dark grey Tradtex fabric.
- Tonneau cover in dark grey Tradtex fabric.
- Instrument cover in dark grey Tradtex fabric.
- Raw teak removable cockpit table.
- TV flat screen 12 V in cabin with antenna.
Standard Configuration – Windy 31 Zonda (Volvo D6-370 EVC DP) Diesel engine.
Since she first hit the water back in 2011 the Windy 31 Zonda has built an awesome reputation for her un-paralleled ability on the water, clever design and stunning good looks. She was reviewed by Motor Boats Monthly as the “best hull we’ve ever tested” and was awarded the accolade of 2012 Motor Boat of the Year. ENJOY has been very well maintained with one owner from new, is highly specified and in very good condition. She is over-wintered under shade 9 months per year to keep her snug and dry.
Windy are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology. The latest technological innovation is the Wintec hull concept, which gives improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel. This genuine deep-v hull design offers a soft, dry and confidence-inspiring ride even in more challenging conditions, which makes the whole boating experience more enjoyable.
Like other new generation Windy models the 31 is also built using vacuum-resin infusion which makes her lighter, stronger, faster and more economical than many of her competitors.
All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies for construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost–effective and quality oriented processes in–house. But above all, Windy is a boat builder rather than a manufacturer of boats and this is a philosophy which characterises their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
- Volvo Penta – Volvo D6-370 Diesel.
- Volvo Penta - EVC throttle controls.
- Power trim assistance (automatic outdrive trim).
- Engine computer.
- Engine hours – 520 (as of October 2016).
- Engine and drive leg serviced – June 2016.
- Volvo Penta - engine instrumentation.
- Power assisted steering.
Performance and Economy
RPM, Knots, LPH, MPG, Range, Noise.
3500, 39.4, 78, 2.3, 208, 76.
3300, 37.0, 67, 2.5, 226, 75.
3000, 33.1, 51, 3, 271, 75.
2800, 29.6, 44, 3.1, 280, 76.
2500, 25.4, 35, 3.3, 300, 75.
2200, 20.8, 27, 3.5, 316, 74.
These figures were supplied by Motor Boats Monthly and intended as a guide only.
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – approx 517 litres.
- Water tank (aluminium) – approx100 litres.
- Holding tank.
- Fuel & water tank level gauges.
- 12V & 240V electrical systems.
- 1 x engine start battery.
- 1 x domestic / service battery.
- Switch panel with circuit breakers.
Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment:
- Navigation lights.
- 12V accommodation lighting.
- Windscreen wiper.
- Pressurised fresh water system.
- Shower drain pump.
- Manual & electric bilge pumps.
- Electric heads.
Arrangement from Forward
The Windy 31 Zonda offers a forward cabin with a comfortable fixed double berth, luxurious finish, plenty of storage and separate shower / heads compartment.
- Fixed double berth with sprung mattress.
- EDL interior design / finished with Walnut joinery.
- Marsh oak floor.
- Galley top in high grade composite.
- Diesel fired ceramic hob.
- Stainless steel sink with hot & cold tap.
- Storage locker below berth.
- Shelved locker to port.
- Hanging locker to starboard.
- Down lights with chrome surrounds.
- Side windows with ventilator.
- Opening central deck hatch with Oceanair blind.
- Adjustable reading lights.
- Attractive cream mouldings.
- Manual heads.
- Shower with hot & cold tap.
- Vanity mirror.
- Work top in high grade composite.
- Sink with hot & cold tap.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Towel hooks.
- Down lights with chrome surrounds.
- Top stowing vanity locker.
- Blind for window.
- Large aft sun-pad with adjustable back rest.
- Electrical / hydraulic opening engine hatch.
- Top stowing fridge in deck.
- Twin helm / co-pilot seat with additional passenger seat to port.
- Removable cockpit table in raw teak.
- Storage lockers under passenger seats.
- Stainless steel handholds on windscreen.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Shower with hot & cold water on bathing platform.
- Fender storage locker with 4 fenders.
- Windscreen wipers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
32 Grand Tornado
Ferrari 'Special' Offshore Powerboat
St Jean Cap Ferrat, France
South of France, France
William Fife Junior
126 Classic Schooner
20m Cruising Sloop