2012 Sealine SC42
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The SC42 is a bold and innovative new design offering more social space than on any other cruiser of this size. The craft features a unique full length, soft top convertible roof system and large opening side windows which let in the light and the fresh air.
One of the most significant design features of the SC42 is the cockpit layout which makes maximum use of the full beam width of the boat for seating and entertaining. There are four wide forward facing seats at the helm, a fully integrated dashboard, plus a wet bar behind the seats. To the rear the flexible seating and dining arrangement offers comfortable dining for 8. This space can easily be transformed into rear or forward facing sunbathing areas with optional hi lo private bathing platform.
The luxurious forward master cabin will have separate shower and toilet compartments, whilst the three berth mid cabin offers five different sleeping options plus an ensuite shower and head. The saloon has space for 5 to dine in comfort.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 13.60 m
Beam: 4.48 m
Maximum Draft: 1.15 m
Bridge Clearance: 5.0 m
Headroom: 1.95 m
Dry Weight: 11000 kgs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo Penta D6 370hp
Fresh Water Tanks: (300 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (1200 Liters)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Sealine International SC42
- Full beam cockpit for a large sociable entertaining space.
- Unique flexible electronic rear cockpit seating system that slide together at the touch of a button to create sociable dining for 8. Or convert into spacious rear or forward facing sunbathing area.
- Spacious sunbed conversion for up to 7 people.
- Secure mid cockpit side deck access with integrated cockpit closure system to maximise open cockpit feeling.
- BBQ & wet bar facility for outdoor entertainment.
- Best in class large bathing platform area with optional hi-lo platform for easy tender launching.
- Full length, soft top convertible roof system with large opening side windows, easy to use in all weather conditions.
- Four wide forward facing seats at helm, a fully integrated dashboard and large chart table area for ease of use and comfort.
- Large saloon with full width skylight, has space for six to dine in enclosed comfort.
- TV and audio entertainment system with ipod dock in the saloon.
- Large C shaped sofa opposite galley converts easily to double berth for extra guests on board.
- Galley offers full height fridge freezer, wine cooler, 3 burner ceramic hob and microwave combination oven, dishwasher with over 2.5 metres of worktop with good storage.