- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
A combination of striking British design and the flexibility to cruise in all weather conditions, the C48 is a complete ready-to-use craft. No need to prepare canopies or covers before you set off, simply walk on and go. Ideal for when you want to make the most of every moment.
That sense of freedom is further enhanced through an enclosed saloon and helm. Thanks to an electrically powered sunshade and sliding patio doors, the C48 will help you stay delightfully warm, or sublimely cool, no matter what the conditions outside.
Complete with a generous fuel holding capacity,storage, food refrigeration and touches of luxury throughout, the C48 allows you to cruise long distances in comfort. No other boat goes further to let you share the adventure.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 15.55 m
Beam: 4.48 m
Maximum Draft: 1.10 m
Bridge Clearance: 5.0 m
Headroom: 1.95 m
Dry Weight: 15000 kgs
Drive Type: Pod Drive
Cruising Speed: 28 knots
Maximum Speed: 30 knots
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo Penta IPS 600-435hp
Fresh Water Tanks: (505 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (1500 Liters)
Sealine International C48
- "Turn Key" boating solution, no covers or canopies needed.
- 4 individual helm sports seats and saloon fully enclosed with wrap round screen and electronic sun roof.
- Sliding patio doors link patio to the saloon.
- IPS drive system offers up to 25 to 30% exceptional fuel saving over traditional drive systems.
- Full beam cockpit with electronic sunshade deployed from roof line.
- Cockpit aft seating with removable saloon table and stools transfer to allow 6 people to dine alfresco.
- Large lazarette or additional cabin crew area with head.
- Large L shaped saloon seating with moveable stools and removable wooden table for 6 to dine.
- Spacious open galley with split level wine chiller, integrated hob and oven.
- Large mid ship master cabin with panoramic hull windows, 2 full height wardrobes, TV system and en-suite.
- Forward VIP Cabin, wardrobes, vanity storage, TV option and en-suite.
- Double doors to the mid-cabin with ample storage and bunk beds.
- Hand crafted furniture and soft furnishings used through out.
- Hi-lo bathing platform and removable guard rail system.
- Full joystick control and electronic steering.
- Generous fuel holding capacity, food refrigeration and storage throughout boat for long distance cruising.