- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Our exquisite flagship is sculpted from the finest materials and designed to transport owners to a new world of shimmering possibilities. A testament to the virtues of bold initiative and performance, she has twin 1100 CR MAN engines, which deliver an exceptional cruising speed, and moves with grace thanks to standard bow and stern thrusters. For the ultimate in pampering, you even have the option of adding a crew's quarters.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 16 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 9 in
Deadrise: 17 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 60200 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x MAN V10 1100 CR 1051 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (900 Gallons)
- Standard twin MAN 1100 CRM diesel engines now available with Joystick Maneuvering System (JMS)
- Climate-controlled cockpit sunroom.
- Two, large, independently actuated sun roofs.
- Versatile helm seating and companion seating.
- Standard dual Raymarine E120 widescreen units with 4-kW high definition radar
- Cockpit grill.
- Full-beam master stateroom aft with elongated windows, port and starboard.
- Standard three staterooms.
- Optional crew's quarters.
- Elegant styling.
- Standard bow and stern thrusters.
- Standard hydraulic lift swim platform.
- Optional gangway.
- Colored hull options.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).