2012 Sea Ray 580 Sundancer
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Sea Ray’s "out-of-this-world" 580 Sundancer is an amazing yacht. The wow features are endless, beginning with an upper-deck sunroom with two retractable sun roofs, teak flooring and a 360-degree panoramic view. The yachts features an elegant salon with state-of-the-art entertainment center, two luxurious staterooms and a wealth of gracious amenities throughout.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 15 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 17 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 53500 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x MAN 800 CRM 765 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (825 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 2
- Twin MAN CR 800 diesel engines and 21 kW Onan generator.
- MAN engines now available with optional Joystick Maneuvering System (JMS)
- Customizable cockpit entertainment carousel seating.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Full beam master stateroom with en suite head and shower.
- Standard dual Raymarine E120 widescreen units with 4-kW high definition radar
- 32" Flatscreen LCD HDTV in salon.
- Forward VIP stateroom with queen-size berth and walk-in closet.
- Fold-out salon sofa sleeper conversion.
- Fully adjustable innerspring mattress with massage function and gas-assisted lift.
- Fiberglass hardtop with enclosure and two independent retractable sunroofs.