2012 Sea Ray 450 Sundancer
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Aesthetically, the 450 carries forward the cutting-edge design cues created in the latest Sundancer generation - including crisp, clean lies and an enclosed bridge with large, retractable sunroof - while also incorporating all the key features that have taken our express cruisers to the next level. Revolutionary Axius propulsion is standard; Zeus pod drives are optional.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 13 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 10 in w/ Zeus drives
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 27205 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT DTS Bravo III 375 HP
Engine Option 2: 2x Cummins MerCruiser QSB 480 w/ Zeus Drives 480 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (292 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (42 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
- Standard twin MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT engines with Bravo IIIx drives and Axius Propulsion System
- Doublewide helm and companion seats with flip-up thigh-rise bolsters
- Cockpit wet bar with sink and faucet, solid-surface countertop, stainless-steel handrail, trash receptacle, and storage cabinet
- U-Shaped aft seating with storage.
- Electrically actuated engine compartment hatch.
- Standard SmartCraft® Instrumentation and VesselView.
- 12V Sony® AM/FM stereo with single CD player, eight speakers, and digital cockpit remote control
- Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Standard VHF radio.
- Media room with theater seating, accent lights and 40" flatscreen TV with remote DVD player and Bose Sound System
- Separate shower and head for master stateroom.
- Ultraleather™ standard on all interior seating
- Large integral/extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless steel swim ladder.
- Standard generator with sound shield.
- Fiberglass hardtop with full enclosure
- Water manifold system with shutoff valves
- Underwater exhaust.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).