2012 Sea Ray 450 Sedan Bridge
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The 450 Sedan Bridge is the latest Convertable in Sea Ray's best-selling lineup of sport yachts. Engineered with the most advanced robotics and computer-integrated manufacturing in the business, quality radiates from this boat's ultramodern bridge to its sea-tested hull. Exceptional standard features, stylish lines, and yacht-quality fit and finish results in a vessel that will propel your dreams.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 14 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 17 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 36602 lbs
Engine Option 2: 2x Cummins MerCruiser QSC 600 w/ Zeus Drives 600 HP
Engine Option 1: 2x Cummins MerCruiser QSB 480 Zeus Drives 480 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (130 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (375 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (42 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 2
- Standard Cummins MerCruiser QSB 480 diesel engines w/Zeus propulsion featuring one-touch Skyhook station-keeping technology interfaced with standard autopilot
- Standard VHF radio.
- Standard 32 flatscreen TV with remote DVD in salon
- 32,000 BTU zone-controlled air conditioning system.
- Solid surface breakfast bar.
- Standard innerspring mattress in master stateroom.
- Ultraleather HP™ standard on all interior seating.
- Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Kohler® 10.0 kW generator.
- Custom Sea Ray® thru-bolted stainless steel cleats.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).