2012 Sea Ray 280 Sundeck
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The 280 Sundeck is another amazing example of progressive product engineering in action. This boat strikes a perfect balance between function, style, and innovation with its abundant seating, sporty good looks, and voluminous storage.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 8 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 5726 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x 350 Magnum Bravo III 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (85 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT w/Bravo III and Digital Throttle and Shift standard
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Available in optional black, blue, burgundy, red, or pewter two-tone gel-coat finish with Sundeck graphics.
- Two large storage lockers in cockpit sole, and transom access ski/wakeboard storage.
- L-shaped cockpit lounger that converts to four different configurations including extended sun pad.
- Solid-surface cockpit entertainment center with sink and faucet.
- Sony 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- SmartCraft diagnostics system standard.
- Sunbrella bimini top standard.
- Forward boarding ladder in concealed anchor hatch.
- Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard.
- Extended swim platform with non-slip rubber inserts and concealed ladder.
- Sea Ray Owners Cluband153; Membership.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 280 Sundeck
Message cannot be empty!