2012 Sea Ray 260 Sundeck
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Every choice we made while crafting our 260 Sundeck favors carefree boating, so owners and their families can flat out have more fun. You just won't find game-changing features like built-in bow coolers, aft-facing transom seats, or rubber-decked swim platforms on deck boats from other brands.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 5168 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 2000 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT Bravo III 260 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (65 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 12
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Available in optional black, blue, burgundy, red, or pewter two-tone gel-coat finish with Sundeck graphics.
- Two large storage lockers in cockpit sole, and transom access ski/wakeboard storage.
- Transom seat that looks out over swim platform.
- Cockpit entertainment center with sink and faucet.
- Sony 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine
- SmartCraft diagnostics system standard.
- Sunbrella bimini top standard.
- Forward boarding ladder in concealed anchor hatch.
- Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard.
- Extended swim platform with non-slip rubber inserts and concealed ladder.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).