- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Baltimore, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 56,065
The unbeatable style and functionality of the 260 Sundancer inspires extended trips. Simply trailer it wherever you want to go, then hit the water and enjoy all the ingredients you need for an epic cruise. The 260 has a comfortable V-berth and mid-stateroom, open cockpit with reversible helm seat and wet bar, full galley and head, and plenty of storage. This boat comes equipped with customer favorites such as: a powerful 350 MAG engine, Bimini canvas package, and a solid teak table. Please contact MarineMax for more information or to set up an appointment.
Please contact at (410) 732-1260
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 6950 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Engine Model: ECT 350 MAG MPI BR3
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 250
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine
- SmartCraft instrumentation standard.
- Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area.
- Full function helm with designated surface for optional Raymarine C70 GPS/chartplotter.
- 12V AM/FM single CD Sony stereo.
- Fully enclosed fiberglass head.
- Standard 110V-30 amp shore power for battery charger, receptacles, and optional 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating.
- Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions.
- Cherry or maple wood-finish interior cabinetry.
- Standard microwave and dual voltage refrigerator in galley.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership.
Yanmar diesel engine available.
- Mercruiser ECT 350 MAG MPI BR3
- Champagne colored hull with bottom paint
- Interior - Modern Spice
- medium cherry interior wood finish - STD
- Black Canvas
- Gel-coated dash
- Deck hatch screen
- Pump out head
- Fiberglass sport spoiler with overhead light
- Bimini canvas package
- Carpet, snap-in (cockpit)
- Table, solid teak with storage and sunpad cushion
- Spotlight, 5" remote-controlled
- VHF radio with antenna
- Windlass, rope/chain
- Fire suppression system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from MarineMax Inc.
Baltimore, MD, United States
Baltimore, MD, United States