- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Upscale does not have to mean stuffy or timid. Sure, this runabout has refined touches like an insulated ice chest in the dash, stainless-steel cup holders, and beautiful upholstery, but it can still fly with a standard 5.0L MerCruiser MPI engine. And for the ultimate customaization for watersports enthusiasts, add a Tricked-Out Fission Package with 350 MAG MerCruiser.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 4244 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1400 lbs
Engine(s) Total Power: 260 HP
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 5.0L MPI Bravo III 260 HP
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 10
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine
- Two bucket seats with flip-up thigh-rises, port and starboard aft jump seats.
- 12V Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- Insulated ice chest built into dash.
- Integrated/extended swim platform with rubber inserts and concealed three-step stainless-steel ladder.
- Matching trailer with surge disc brakes and swing-away tongue.
- Optional Tricked-out Fission watersports package available
- Innovative convertible aft sunpad lounger option.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Sea Ray Owners Club Membership.