- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
This sporty model is available with dynamic hull color & cocpit vinyl color options and is standard with a fuel injected MerCruiser engine. A custom fitted tandem axle trailer comes standard with surge brakes and swing away tongue for convenience and storage.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 7 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2600 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1200 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 3.0L Alpha I 135 HP
Engine Option 2: 1x MerCruiser 4.3L Alpha I 220 HP
Fuel Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 8
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings.
- Standard extended swim platform
- Stainless-steel rub rail.
- Three exciting graphics and gel-coat color package options for extreme customization
- MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT w/Alpha 1 Sterndrive standard engine
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
- Sleek design low-profile windshield.
- Sony® 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port.
- Stainless steel grab handles and beverage holders.
- Standard painted trailer with disc brakes, and swing-away tongue for convenient storage.
- Innovative bow rider seating.
- Gull wing sun pads for storage and engine access from cockpit and swim platform.
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel with glass gauges for improved visability and durability
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.