- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Vancouver, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 20,500,000
Zenith was the dream of a US businessman who had previously owned a Sabre Power Cat. The construction standards and quality are not offered in any other luxury power catamaran in the world.
Not for sale to Canadian residents while in Canadian waters.
Not for sale to US Citizens while in U.S. Waters.
Call Steve Doyle +1 508 982 0094 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Steve Doyle at +1 508 982 0094
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Cayman Islands
LOA: 40.58 m
Beam: 10.67 m
Minimum Draft: 2.0 m
Maximum Draft: 2.0 m
Engine Brand: MTU
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 12V4000 M71
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine Hours: 750
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Brand: MTU
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 12V4000 M71
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 750
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Cruising Speed: 26 mph
Maximum Speed: 28 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (6000 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (52000 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (3000 Liters)
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 6
Zenith by definition refers to the sun's highest point or rise to the highest point. This best defines the yacht Zenith; pronounced Zen-ith. A yacht that was built to the highest standards.
During the design process the Owner would sit with his Captain on their 93' power cat and point out the features that the new boat, Zenith, should have. The Owner's mobility was starting to be affected by age so every stairway was designed to be wide and gradual. Every hall way was designed to be wider than normally found in similar yachts. Easy access was a key factor in the design. A strong passion for yachting and a desire to build the best is obvious throughout Zenith.
After years of planning, nearly an unlimited budget and the best of the best in machinery, electronics and features, Zenith was launched in 2012. Unfortunately the Owner passed away just prior to the launch. His family does not share his passion for yachting and has offered Zenith for sale.
The VIP suite is located forward on the main deck. The suite is full beam with large windows facing forward. There is a sitting area with a couch and a comfortable work station and desk. The ensuite head is decorated in white marble. The shower is oversized. There is a 45” pop up TV, Blu-ray and entertainment system.
Matching Guest Suites
There are two matching guest suites on the main deck. They both have large ensuite heads decorated in white marble and contain oversized showers. The king sized beds are easily separated to make twins if necessary. There is a 45” flatscreen TV, Blu-ray and entertainment system. Each room has a couch and large windows.
There is a gym on the main deck next to the VIP suite. Currently there are weights, however there is plenty of room for a treadmill, exercise bike or whatever is preferred. The room can also be used as the sixth stateroom, movie room, study or anything the heart desires.
The entry foyer is on the starboard side. The foyer is well decorated with amazing woodwork and special artwork. It makes a very good first impression as guests enter. Just forward and to the starboard side is a day head.
Upon entering the galley it is immediately obvious that a great deal of planning and attention went in to the design. The cabinets are all painted in Aston Martin Gun Metal gray by a car guy. The counter tops are all stainless. The center island makes for great workspace.
- 2 Meile ovens
- 1 Electrolux microwave
- Flat top stove
- 2 Meile freezers
- 2 Meile refrigerators
- Lots of storage and counter space
- All of the usual small alliances found in any gourmet galley
There are 2 additional built in units in the lazarette that are either freezers or refrigerators as well as freezers and refrigerators in the crew area.
The dining salon is decorated in the same exquisite woodwork found throughout the yacht. The side counter tops are wide and spacious. There is abundant storage for china and flatware. The serving area has a granite top. There is an under counter wine cooler and refrigerator in the dining salon. The large custom 10’ table seats ten easily. There is a very special island unit between the dining salon and main salon. That island has a 62” TV for the dining salon and one for the salon. There is Blu-ray, stereo and full entertainment system, and electronic shades.
The main salon is well decorated with amazing two tone maple woodwork, custom fabrics and silk carpeting. There are two large couches, two comfortable chairs, two side tables with lamps and a large coffee table with two hassocks. The large windows allow plenty of light. The aft wall leading to the aft deck is glass with two large sliding doors. Electronic shades.
The aft deck is very spacious and well suited for casual lunches, cocktails, coffee in the morning or simply relaxing. There is built in seating for ten, Teak Tables and four comfortable chairs. On either side there is access to the swim platform and transom door. There is a stairway to port for access to the Owner's aft deck.
The master suite is located on the upper deck, midships. The master suite is full beam and accessed via a gradual, wide stairway from the main deck or from the aft deck. The king size, custom sleep number bed is positioned in the center of the suite facing aft with a view of the owner’s private aft deck and views of the scenery behind the yacht. There is a low cabinet at the foot of the bed that contains a large pop up flatscreen TV, Blu-ray and entertainment system. The suite has a large head with an oversized shower, marble decor and two sinks. There is plenty of closet and storage space. A portion of the suite is dedicated to a spacious sitting area with an L shaped large couch and coffee table, mini bar and refrigerator. There is a large flatscreen TV in the sitting area. There is an office in the suite forward of the sitting area with a large desk and chair.
The suite is decorated with beige carpets, high gloss maple two tone woodwork and coffee brown headliner. The upholstery on the couch is silver/gray. The entryway into the suite has burgundy wall coverings and is highlighted by very appropriately chosen art work.
The aft wall of the suite is glass with two large sliding doors accessing the owner’s private aft deck. The aft deck flooring is teak. There is built in seating for about ten and two teak tables. There are two comfortable chairs for relaxing and planning the next adventure aboard Zenith.
Forward of the master on the upper deck is a guest suite. The suite has a large bed that is either twins or pushed together to be full sized. There is a head with a large shower and vanity. The head is decorated in white marble. There is a 19” flatscreen with Blu-ray and entertainment system.
The pilothouse is forward of the guest suite. The pilothouse would satisfy any captain or owner. The electronics package cost over one million dollars and is state of the art. There are three electric pilot chairs. Two with full controls in the armrests and one positioned to view the digital readout displays of the entire yacht’s machinery and systems. Behind the pilot chairs there is seating for four on a black leather sectional couch and chair combination. There is a nav station to port with world-class computer systems. There are water tight doors on both sides of the pilothouse leading to the wing controls and walkways leading forward. The captain’s quarters are off of the pilothouse. The suite offers generous space and a marble ensuite head and large shower.
Forward of the pilothouse is an out of doors seating/ sunning area for about ten with built in seating and tables.
The spacious flybridge is a special place for entertaining. Built-in seating for ten, table and chairs for dining, BBQ grill, wet bar, refrigerator, ice maker and large sunning areas make this space desirable and popular. There is a custom designed hardtop.
The tender is located on the flybridge on chokes
19’ Nautica with a 150 HP yamaha 4 stroke
4000 lb extendable davit
There are four 20 man SOLAS A life rafts.
- (2) Kelvin Hughes Manta Digital ECDIS units with Radar options
- (1) Kelvin Hughes Manta Digital X Band Radar with Enhanced targeting and ECDIS options
- (1) Kelvin Hughes Manta Digital S Band Sharp eye Radar with Enhanced Targeting and ECDIS options
- (2) Kelvin Hughes track ball seating ergo pod system
- Currant Corp Thermal Night Vision with HD day camera and inferred
- Simrad AP 50 Auto Pilot with
- Simrad electronic 5 station joystick steering
- Simrad GC80 Gyro Compass
- Simrad MX500 Satellite Compass
- (2) Simrad MX500 GPS
- Simrad MX420 AIS
- Walker Log
- Walker wind and weather system
- Cassens & Plath Magnetic Compass
- JRC F-2000 Depth sounder
- DECKTALK Talk Back system
- Kahlenberg Horn and control system
- DHR LED Nav Light Control system
- (2) Sanshin search lights
- (2) Sailor GMDSS VHF Radios
- Sailor GMDSS MF/HF Radio
- Sailor GMDSS Sat C terminal
- Sailor GMDSS Battery monitoring
- (2) Sailor GMDSS hand held VHF Radios
- JMC GMDSS Navtex
- Sailor Fleet Broud Band phone and internet
- SeaTel V-Sat system
- SeaTel TV system
- Panasonic PABX system
- (2) MTU 20” touch screen for ships automaton system with CCTV
- (2) MTU 12V4000 Main Engines (Approximately 750 hours)
- (2) ZF 7600 Gear boxes with trolling 2.905:1
- (2) Cummins 6BT 5.9(M) Generators 208V@60HZ (Approximately 2200 hours)
- (2) Wesmar 75HP Bow Thrusters
- (2) NFV Fuel filter systems
- (2) Sea Recovery 1800 Water Makers
- (2) Silver Ionization Water Sterilizers
- (1) Victor Marine Oily Water Separator
- (1) Air Compressor
- (4) Dometic Cruise Air 10 Ton Chillers
- (41) Dometic air handlers
- (2) Hubbel 3 ph hot water heaters
- (4) Domestic water pressure pumps
- (1) Hamann sewage system
- (2) 3ph fuel transfer pumps
- (2) 3ph oil transfer pumps
- (2) 3ph Grey water pumps
- (2) 3ph Sewage pumps
Fire and Safety Equipment
- Novenco Water Mist System throughout
- Consilium addressable fire detection throughout
- (2) 3 ph fire bildge pumps
- (20) 110v bildge pumps
- (2) Life Rings with MOB Light & Smoke
- (2) Life Rings with line
- (20) Inflatable SOLAS Adult Life Jackets
- (4) 20 man Viking Life Rafts
- (18) Immersion suits
- (2) Sarts
- (2) 406 EPIRB’s
Electrical / Control System
- MTU ships Automation control system for entire vessels system
- 208VAC 3 ph, 60Hz system
- 110VAC 1 ph, 60Hz system
- (6) Banks of gel battery’s for 24VDC systems
- (2) 45KVA A/SEA Shore Power Frequency Converters
- (2) 100” shore cords
- Deif / MTU power management system for seamless transfers and power management
- (5) Master Volt battery chargers
The crew areas are located below the main decks in each of the hulls.
On one side there are two crew staterooms with two berths and an ensuite head and shower in each. The laundry room is there as well with 2 each washers and dryers.
On the other side there is one crew stateroom with two berths in the room with an ensuite head and shower. The crew mess and galley are there with a work area and desk. There are also refrigerators and freezers in the crew area.
the Captain has a private stateroom just aft of the pilothouse.
Crew area entry is gained through the lazarette or via stairways off of the main deck midships. The crew areas are decorated as nice as the main areas throughout the yacht.
Crew can disappear on this yacht and not be seen by guests if necessary.
- The wide beam makes the spaces in this yacht very large
- Wide corridors and walkways
- All of the stairways are gradual and wide
- The woodwork is blonde American maple with darker rock maple trim. The joinery is amazing
- Long range
- State of the art electronics and machinery
- Spacious machinery spaces
- Every bit of machinery, electronics etc are state of the art and the best that can be installed
- Low voltage lighting through with lots of custom LED displays
- RTI system throughout this yacht allows control of lighting, TVs and entertainment systems via an easy to use touchpad
- Several amazing LED displays in the headliners
- Headliners custom designed to accent every room
- State of the art Sounddown anti vibration, noise control system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Cambridge Yacht Group
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Boston, MA, United States
Unknown, NC, United States
San Diego, CA, United States
West Palm Beach, FL, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States