- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
New Demo model, launched at the Dubaï International Boat Show 2012.
The Majesty 105 superyacht is the latest in a series of revolutionary concepts created by Gulf Craft. It represents both, the degree of engineering, design and technological sophistication already achieved by the company during its three decades in the business as well as its ability to anticipate and meet the need for striking new superyacht concepts tailored to diverse cruising needs.
She is a striking blue-hulled, triple-decked superyacht – which features 5 staterooms, including a luxurious owner’s stateroom, 2 crew cabins and one captain’s cabin, 8 bathrooms in addition to a dayhead. The Majesty 105 yacht runs on 2 Caterpillar C32 rated engines and can reach top speeds of 27 knots.
The interiors are furnished in gold teak veneer with soft, light carpeting and furnishings in a sea-inspired colour scheme that gives a nod to Mediterranean elegance. Extensive exterior space – including an outdoor steering helm and a hard-topped sundeck fitted with comfortable sofa seating, a wet bar, fridge, icemaker and barbeque – makes this the perfect yacht for outdoor entertaining.
In terms of design and utilization of space, it is one of our best conceived models and we expect the Majesty 105 to be making quite a few waves in the right circles.”
The Majesty 105 was conceptualized for the yacht owner who likes to spend the majority of his time above deck.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 107 ft 0 in
Beam: 23 ft 3 in
LWL: 88 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 96000 kgs
Cruising Speed: 22 knots
Maximum Speed: 26 knots
Engine Option 1: 2x Caterpillar C32 1925 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (800 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (4000 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 8
- Interior fitted out with the following options.
- Option 01: Main Veneer – ANIGRE.
- Accent Veneer – SANTROS ROSE WOOD.
- Option 02: Main Veneer – AMERICAN WALNUT.
- Accent Veneer – ROSE WOOD.
- All Cabins floors (except crew area & galley) fitted with Carpet (White) - CREATUFT, MELBOURNE WHITE.
- Main deck Galley, Crew cabins and Crew Lounge floors fitted with VINYL – AMTICO TILES.
- Sanitary Fixtures: DORNBRACHT
- Wash Basins: DURAVIT
- Switches and Sockets : VIMAR
- Lighting Fixtures (LED White): CANTALUPI
- Manual operation Blinds and Curtains as specified by Interior Designer.
- Interior and Exterior fabrics refer to the Interior Designers Option.
- The lower deck shall be divided by watertight bulkheads in separated areas, one for double guest cabins; one for twin guest cabins; one for forward crew cabins; one for the engine room; one for the crew lounge, captain cabin and store room.
- The main deck shall be divided in main saloon with separate dining area, galley, pantry, main lobby, electrical room and Owner’s cabin with ensuite.
- Crew areas will be located at forward of the boat and captain cabin located at aft of the boat; each cabin with its own bath room at lower deck levels as shown in the general arrangement plan.
- Lower deck aft area shall be divided in Crew lounge, Captain cabin and Store room.
- All furniture made by marine plywood.
- All cabins and common areas shall be provided with air conditioning system.
- Toilets will be provided with showers, towel bars, paper holders, tooth brush holder, toilet brush holder, hook, etc.
- All bath rooms provided with mirrors.
- Showers will be provided with water mixers.
- Shower doors to be provide with clear or frosted glasses.
- Stainless hood will be installed at Main deck galley with high forced air extraction, in order to avoid any smell going in the accommodations.
- Cupboards with shelves will be installed above and under working bench as per galley layout; all usable space in cupboards will be maximized as much as possible.
- All lights, switches and accessories will be high quality.
- Hull sides, superstructure sides and bulkheads will be covered with suitable materials, stiffed where required, with removable sections in accordance with builder’s experience.
- All cabins door stoppers of magnetic type.
- Wardrobes and lockers shall be equipped with internal automatic lighting system that shall be switched on with the opening of the doors.
- All stairs will be carefully built with no creaking.
- Internal joinery works will be carried out with high quality materials and workmanship.
- All areas on board have sound proofing provided.
- 2 x Hydraulic Anchor winch with dual station controls type VWC 6000 make Maxwell.
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster 50HP.
- Chilled water Air conditioning system with capacity 260 000 BTU.
- Air conditioning system with multi independent compressor systems mounted in engine room with chilled water system to fan coil units to all areas.
- Independent air conditioning system on Port and Starboard side units.
- Chiller circulating pumps – 02no.
- Sea water pumps – 02no.
- Air handlers (Various capacity and quantity as per the designed plan).
- 1 x Water maker (HP, Capacity 140 Liters /hour).
- Steering system -Power assisted servo hydraulic with two helm namely Main helm and Flybridge (380/220V, 3-Phase, 50Hz).
- Trim tabs - Electro hydraulic with dual stations controls and gauges.
- Port and Starboard side capstan at rear deck.
- Main Propulsion system (Propellers, Stern tube, P-bracket, Gland seal by Teignbridge or CJR).
- Anchor Components,
- 2 x KEDGE Anchors, each capacity 81Kg.
- 2 x Anchor chains GI x 14mm diameter x 110M length.
- Stainless steel anchor swivels and chain stoppers equipped with devil clamp.
- Fire and Bilge Manifold system.
- 1 x mechanical pump (5HP, 50Hz, 220VAC) with bypass valves for Fire and Bilge purpose.
- 1x manual bilge pump interconnected with manifold system for Fire and Bilge purpose.
- Piping interconnected with manifold going to Fire hydrant namely Main deck forward, Lower deck Crew Galley, Lower deck Guest Lobby and Main deck aft cockpit.
- Fire and Bilge lines are made of CuNiFer pipes.
- Fire fighting hoses and nozzles will be provided.
- Submersible automatic /manual Rule 2000GPH Bilge pumps to be fitted in each water tight compartment with float switches and high water alarm switches.
- Lubricating oil changing system provided for engines, generators and gear boxes by electric and manual pumps with manifold system.
- Fuel system.
- Three tanks provided by namely Port side center fuel tank, Starboard side center fuel tank, and Day tank, connected with valves.
- Day tank to serve supply manifold for both engine and generator.
- Fuel lines are made of Stainless steel pipes/ flexible hoses.
- Fuel shutoff valve with pull pin cable and
- Manifold system with isolation valves.
- Shore power connection - 380/220 VAC, 50Hz, 3-phase, 100Amps with 25M length cable and Cable master system.
- Electrical panels.
- Main switch board 380/415V, 3-Phase, 50Hz.
- 220VAC Main Distribution Panel.
- 24VDC Main Distribution Panel.
- Engine batteries - 4 x 12V, 200Amps.
- Generator batteries - 4 x 12V, 100Amps.
- Service batteries - 2 x 12V, 200Amps.
- Emergency batteries - 2 x 12V, 200Amps.
- Batteries are charged by two battery chargers (Brand: MASTER VOLT).
- 24V, 80Amp Battery charger for Engine Batteries.
- 24V, 100Amp Battery charger for Service and Emergency batteries.
- Port and Starboard Generators isolation start battery switches with interconnection switch panel.
- Port and Starboard engines isolation start battery switches with interconnections switch panel.
- Service and Emergency batteries isolation switches with
- Service/Engine interconnection switch panel.
- Cathodic protection provided by cross bonded zinc anodes.
- Tank sentry monitoring system.
- Electric tank sensors for all tanks.
- 220VAC Power outlets in all cabins.
- Wide fiber glass sofas with upholstered seats.
- Tables with stainless steel pedestal.
- Stairway from Main deck aft cockpit.
- FRP hard top.
- Lighting on under side of the hard top.
- Stainless steel railings.
- Flybridge wet bar.
- 3 x Bar stools.
- Corian counter top with storage.
- Storage under the sofa seats.
- S.S. Sink and tap with hot and cold water supply.
- BARBEQUE Equipment.
- 15 x Solas Life jackets.
- 2 x Life rings 24”.
- 4 x life rafts (2 x 8 persons capacity each side).
- First Aid kit-01no.
- Fire blanket-01no.
- Fire dampers safety on Port and Starboard side vent shaft.
- Portable fire extinguishers as per plan.
- Hydraulic Swim platform transformer.
- Jacuzzi system.
- Stern thruster 25HP.
- Crane capacity 800 Kg.
- TRAC 370 Stabilizer system.
- Spare Propellers.
- Spare Shafts.
- Teak decking at flybridge.
- Intercom telephone system.
- THURAYA Satellite Phone/Fax.
- 12 x under water lights.
- Marble flooring and counter top in kitchen, bath rooms and bar.
- Multi zone Audio/visual + Automation system.
- Dinghy and Jet ski.
- Upgraded Navigation system (customer request).
- Night vision camera monitoring system.