HULL AND DECK STRUCTURE
The boat will be certified CE-A.
The hull will be in reinforced fibreglass polyester isoftalic of the best quality.
In order to avoid osmosis problems the first two layers of fibreglass will be done with vinylester resin
(resin completely waterproof).
The hull will be reinforced inside by means of a grid of longitudinal and transversal reinforce called girders and frames. This structures will be used also for the construction of the structural tanks of fresh water, grey waters and seawage waters improving the strenghtness of the hull.
The deck and the hard top will be done in reinforced fibreglass with a core foam (sandwich). The sandwich gives rigidity to the surface of the deck without improving its weight and in addition gives a good insulation against the noise, heat and condense.
The cockpit and the aft platform are covered with solid teak wood.
The furniture is made according to the GA drawings.
The finishings shall be agreed together with the owner (fabbrics, colours, woods, pillows etc.).
Anyway the interior decoration will follow a superior standard as shown in the pictures.
The ceiling are uphoIstered in Sky.
The top of the bathrooms and kitchen shall be in Corian at choice from the catalogue.
The floors shall be covered with a carpet, except for the bathrooms and galley where the wood shall be used.
The crew cabin shall have the same finition of the rest of the boat.
The kitchen shall be equipped with the following accessories:
- Ceramic cooking plate 4 burners
- Sink in stainless steel
- Fridge + Freezer 250 Lt
PORTHOLES, WINDOWS AND DOOR
Oval portholes in stainless steel and safety glass with storm shields in stainless steel.
Fixed large windows located in the owner cabins.
Windows in safety glass.
Rear saloon door in two sectors, one is sliding.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
Structural fibreglass tank for 1.200 Lt
Fresh water inlet located on the aft of the boat
Fresh water pumps
Piping in PVC
Water heater 60 Lt
- Each toilet mod. "Saninautico" is totally independent from the others and very silent.
- A structural Seawage tank is fitted on the bottom of the hull, owner has the possibility to send the exhaust water to the tank or directly to the sea. To pump out the tank a 'black water pump' is fitted, it is possible to pump out the tank directly to the sea or to the pier.
- The toilet can be used either with sea water or fresh water
The air conditioning is fan coil type, the two main compressors are located in the engine room and each cabin has one or more fancoil depend on its size. The total refrigerating capacity of the plant is 100.000 BTU, the fancoil are located in order to avoid condensate water leaks and noise.
BILGE ALARM PLANT
In each independent watertight compartment is located a floating sensor connected to the alarm board on the pilot console.
The lights inside are located in a way to give the sufficient illumination to each room and they are of marine type.
Courtesy lights are installed on the perimeter of the superstructure, and one search light 500W is installed on the radar arch.
The engines can be chose between a range from 575 Hp and 800 Hp.
The reduction gear is installed in line on the engine and usually have a ratio 2,6 : 1.
Cruising speed: 10 knots
Maximum speed: 14 knots
- fixed blade propellers
- shafts in stainless steel DIAM 60 mm
- shaft seals
- bronze shaft support
- Bow thruster
The exhaust are convoyed under the water line, an atmosphere exhaust is fitted for when the boat is in idle condition or going back.
The pipes are built in stainless steel and fiberglass with joints in special homologated rubber
ENGINE ROOM INSULATION
The insulation is made with two lay of high density rockwool with interposed sheet of lead 6/10 mm, in order to have the best insulation against heat and noise.
ENGINE ROOM VENTILATION
The engine room is ventilated by means of two reversible fans of a capacity 20 % higher that what required by the engine supplier
The plant is made according to the ISO rules and to the R.I.Na register, with power supply 220V 50 Hz for AC (supplying air conditioning, rectifiers, kitechen etc.) and 24V cc. For the lights, pumps, toilets etc.
a) Circuits 220 Volt
b) Plant 220V - 50Hz monophase, supplied by a shore power or by one generator 16 Kw, the plant is equipped with a manual commuter in order to maintain separate the two systems.
All outputs are protected by suitable circuit breakers.
b) Circuits 24 Volt
- group of batteries 400 Ah for engines start
- group of batteries 800 Ah for service
- Rectifier 100 Ah service batteries
- rectifier 60 Ah for engines batteries
- alternators driven vy main engines 100 Ah each
c) circuits 12 Volt N.1 battery 80Ah for generator start
- Converter from 24V to 12V for electronics
It is installed one generator 16 Kw Northern Light. The power is calculated in a away that one generator can supply the necessary amount of power for all users. The generator is equipped with a sound shield box and gas/water separator in order to assure the maximum noise reduction.
Each output is protected by circuit breakers installed on switch boards. The switchboards are located close as much as possible to the user in a way to reduce power waste. The panels to control the navigation equipment (navigation lights, horn, wipers etc) is located in the pilothouse. In the same are are installed the instruments to check the electric condition of the plants (voltmeters, amperometers etc).
ELECTRONICS FOR NAVIGATION
- Autopilot connected to GPS
- GPS with colour plotter
- screen 11" on the pilotconsole, screen 11" on fly
ELECTRONICS OF COMUNICATION
- VHF double station
HI-FI plant in the saloon connected to the TV (dolby)
TV 32" in the saloon
Antenna TV digital
SECURITY AND FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT
All the equipment is installed according to the rules of Rina Naval Register
- emergency bilge hand pump
- submersible bilge pump with automatic floating switch and high water level allarm transmitted on the pilot house console. ( One each watertight compartment ).Each pump is doubled with a back up pump of same charactheristics
- powder fire fighting handle bottle
Fixed fire extinguisher in the engine room with shut off system for air ventilation and fuel
Each ambience is equipped with a smoke sensor and a main board is installed in the pilothouse to give the alarm in case of necessity.
- Electric windlass 2000 W with barbottin for a 100 Mt chain 12 mm
- Capstan 1000 W on the cockpit
- Swim ladder manual
- suspended rudders in the propeller flow
- Elettroydraulic servoassisted steering pump
- Autopilot mod. FURUNO or RAYTHEON
- Steering wheel on the pilot console
- Emergency bar
- Piping in copper
- Hydraulic cylinder in the lazzerete