- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 440,000 Tax Paid (US$ 473,440)
Professionally maintained and in top condition, this Ker 46 is ready for both inshore and offshore racing. Full inventory with fresh sails and absolutely turn key. Call for her full specification.
Please contact Ben Cooper at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Ker Yacht Design
Flag of Registry: Germany
LOA: 46 ft 1 in
Beam: 14 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 10 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 10 ft 7 in
Displacement: 6090 kgs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 40 HP
Number of single berths: 8
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Full carbon construction with vacuum consolidated carbon/epoxy/foam sandwich throughout with uni-directional fibre reinforcement.
- A fully optimised structural design, using advanced Finite Element Analysis techniques.
- Lightweight sandwich composite non-structural internal components.
- Aristo Blue Awl Craft 2000 paint finish to topsides.
- Deck and cockpit non-skid/gloss are finished in Matterhorn White Awl Craft 2000.
- Cockpit Floor: PROtect Non-skid grip tape.
- Below water line finished with Deckro XP racing white antifoul finished to 800 grit wet + dry.
- The foils are sprayed in durapox and polished to a high gloss finish.
- Foredeck toe rails to ORC standard.
- Yacht name and decals in vinyl.
Keel & Rudder:
- A generously sized deep T shaped lead bulb keel with a high ballast to displacement ratio.
- Deep SG iron fin keel with composite fairings.
- Lead bulb.
- Stiffness optimised all carbon keel structure.
- New rudder built + fitted at the start of the 2016 season - Ker designed + built by Knierim Yachts.
- Autoclaved, pre-preg, high modulus carbon rudderstock. Corecell foam cored, carbon skin rudder blade.
- JP3 upper and lower self-aligning rudder bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 40hp diesel engine with a sail drive.
- Engine box with integrated bottom steps.
- Engine Hours: 473.8 as of July 2016, with a full service history
Propulsion & Steering:
- Gori folding 2-bladed prop.
- Spinlock flush throttle control with detachable throttle lever.
- 2 x McConaghy bullet head wheel pedestals, and wheels, completed with carbon offshore grab rails.
- Emergency steering: Carbon tiller with stainless steel end fitting.
- 12v DC switch panel; battery isolator/selection switch.
- 2 x House batteries.
- 1 x Engine battery.
- Freshwater hand pump at galley sink.
- 2 x Manual bilge pumps.
- 6 x Electric bilge pumps.
- Fuel tank total capacity of 60 litres in 1 x rigid plastic tank.
- B&G H3000 electronics, with forestay loadcell.
- Simrad VHF with a handheld unit.
- AIS transmitter and receiver.
- Fleet 150 Broadband system.
- Custom one burner stove for a jetboil.
- Storage nets and pockets throughout.
- Lightweight WC in moulded compartment.
- Red/white LED cabin lighting in saloon, galley, heads and navigation areas.
- Navigation Lights; pulpit and pushpit mounted.
- Masthead tricolour
Summary of Accommodation:
- 8 x Pipecots.
- Interior Finish: Lightweight racing paint finish in satin white to living area. All other areas are sprayed in a light weight clearcoat racing finish.
- Under cockpit navigation area and seat.
- Enclosed head surround.
- Southern Spars Ultra High Modulus carbon rig – reinforced and repainted in 2016.
- 2 x Sets of Ultra High Modulus carbon spreaders.
- Nitronic 50 standard rigging (2012).
- PBO backstays (2012).
- Southern Spars High Modulus carbon boom.
- 2 x Reef lines with integrated clutches.
- Harken twin groove head foil, with spare.
- Bullet locks on main and jib.
- Harken Pro-Trim traveler system.
- 7 x Spinlock clutches along the custom organizers.
- String drop system lead to primary winches.
- 1 x Mainsail halyard.
- 1 x Fractional Jib halyard.
- 1 x Fractional spinnaker halyard.
- 2 x Masthead spinnaker halyards.
Sheets + Purchases:
- 1 x Mainsheet.
- 4 x Spinnaker sheets.
- 4 x Jib sheets.
- Main + Jib cunninghams with purchases.
- Outhaul purchase.
- Vang purchase.
- Jib car inhaul adjusters with purchases.
- Jib lead up down adjusters with purchases.
- 2 x Reef lines.
- 2 x Spinnaker tack lines.
- 1 x Bobstay.
- Carbon fibre aero foil pushpits + pulpits.
- 10 x Carbon fibre round stanchions.
- 4 x Clear dinghy hatches in cockpit sides for rope stowage.
- Sliding fore hatch with inflatable seal.
- Center-point lift attachment on keel head.
- Custom made square fenders, large size.
- Covers for boom, winch and wheels.
- 2 x Driven primary winches Harken 65.3 STR.
- 1 x Harken 2-speed MX Pedestal mounted AFT of traveler (upgraded from standard).
- 1 x Pit winch Harken 46. SPT.
- 2 x Main sheet winches Harken 50.2 STP.
- 2 x Backstay winches Harken 45.2 STP.
- 4 x Carbon winch handle pockets.
- P: 19.30m.
- E: 6m.
- FL: 19.13m.
- J: 5.10m.
- SPA: 220m2.
- STL: 7.5m.
- 2012 3Di main with one reef.
- 2012 3Di J1, J2, J3 and J4.
- 2012 Storm + Trisail.
- 2012 Spin staysail on furler.
- 2012 3Di genoa staysail.
- 2012 A1.5, A2, A3, A4 and A5 (frac).
- 2012 Code zero on furler.
- 2015 A2 + A4.
- 2015 J1 + J2.
- 2015 Inshore Main.
- 2015 Offshore Main with two reefs.
- Stainless steel 1/19 wire lifelines.
- Liferaft for 12 people in carbon canister.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
South Coast, United Kingdom
Unknown, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Southampton, United Kingdom
Unknown, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Newport, RI, United States