The purpose of this sailing yacht is to provide a safe and manageable vessel to the owner's family for sailing offshore on extended trips. The interior aesthetics of the boat will represent a traditional look and feel, but she will be built to modern standards in every respect. The boat is to be a real cruising boat simple in every detail not only to remain within budget, but to make the boat easier to handle and maintain.
- Boat can be finished for half price of a new custom boat- $2.25M
- Built for high latitude sailing as well as comfortable Mediterranean cruising.
- Five cabins sleeping twelve with four heads(two pilot berths in aft cabin if desired).
- Deliverable next summer-2013
- Full customization possible, unlimited options.
- Two Volvo D3 110 HP for maximum maneuverability and economy.
- Spacious main salon open to galley below or separate-owner's choice.
- Large deck and cockpit for outside use.
- Large pilot house to allow protection from sun, wind, and water as well as terrific visibility at anchor enjoying an evening drink.
- Ideal layout for charting
- 16 KW Northern Lights generator with two large alternators on engine - 24V, 12V, 110, and 220 system.
- All normal amenities: A/C, heater, etc.
- Bow thruster
- Carbon spar by Offshore Spars
- Keel to be built either as shoal draft or cruising draft.
Full specifications available upon request
Please contact Annie Lannigan at (941) 374-3742
Lyman-Morse Boatbuilding Co..
84 Knox Street
Thomaston, ME 04861
Tel (207) 354-6904
Fax (207) 354-8176