- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mediterranaen , Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 199,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 243,437)
Professionally maintained from new and lightly used. This is a first class example of a cruising version of the J122.
Notes pictures are of sistership
Please contact Hannah Le Prevost at +44 (0)23 8045 5669
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 12.19 m
Beam: 3.58 m
LWL: 10.52 m
Maximum Draft: 2.18 m
Displacement: 6759 kgs
Ballast: 2540 kgs
Dry Weight: 6758 kgs
Total Power: 29.83 KW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 29 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (158 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (132 Liters)
I : 54.33 ft
J : 15.08 ft
P : 51.25 ft
E : 17.50 ft
Working Sail Area : 865.00 sq ft
- HULL AND DECK
- SCRIMP infusion molded sandwich construction by J/Europe using uni-and multi-directional fibreglass, low density balsa core, vinylester resin.
- White gelcoat hull finish with integrated gelcoat double boot stripe
- Off-white deck
- Hull-to-deck joint is bonded with a methacrylate structural adhesive.
- Transverse/longitudinal grids and mast step are infused as part of the hull moulding.
- SCRIMP infusion moulded, main bulkhead.
- All intermediate bulkheads are glassed to hull and deck for stiffness.
- Low VCG keel with encapsulated cast iron fin with lead bulb, bolted and bonded to shallow sump, with seamed joint to allow for easy removal.
- Large capacity self draining foredeck chain locker, with windlass.
- Two side lockers in cockpit, each capable of life-raft stowage.
- One aft locker in cockpit sole (aft of wheel).
- One Gas/LPG bottle locker, vented and drained overboard.
- Balanced, composite rudder using uni and multi-directional fibreglass, on high resistance stainless steel stock, turning on JP3 self-aligning bearings.
SPARS AND RIGGING
- Aluminium mast
- Aluminium boom, with 12:1 outhaul purchase sytem, two reef line sheaves, internal mainsheet anchoring point and forward articulated blocks to deck.
- Pre-molded mast wedge system, and adjustable mast step.
- Discontinuous rod rigging (Nitronic 50).
- Remote panel hydraulic backstay adjuster with panel installed on forward face of pedestal.
- SS hydraulic panel guard.
- Jib furling system with integrated furler drum into the deck.
- Retractable carbon bowsprit controlled from cockpit with watertight containment box draining overboard.
- Solid Nautos boomvang with 24:1 integral purchase system.
- One Vectran mainsail halyard.
- One Vectran genoa halyard with snap shackle.
- One spinnaker halyard with snap shackle.
- Sheet package of two spinnaker sheets, two jib sheets, one Spectra main sheet, and one Spectra tack line with snap shackle.
- Mainsail traveller lines.
- Adjustable jib car lines.
- Two reef lines.
- Winch handle holders.
- Belowdeck 2:1 Harken mainsheet system starting at the traveler, led forward through the boom, down to sidedecks, then aft under deck to cockpit winches.
- Harken adjustable mainsheet traveller with 6:1 purchase with ratchets and cam cleats attached to car.
- Harken jib tracks, with ball-bearing car system and 8 :1 adjustable purchase led to the cockpit.
- Two footblocks for jib sheets.
- Spinnaker sheet blocks mounted on throughdeck U bolts.
- Five mast base turning blocks.
- Two 4-sheave deck organisers to lead halyards and reef lines aft.
- Four clutches on each side of coachroof.
- Spinnaker tack line led aft to Spinlock XCS stopper on starboard side of coachroof.
- Roller furling control line led aft to Spinlock XCS stopper on port side of coachroof.
- Bowsprit control line led to cockpit.
- Two stainless mooring cleats at the bow.
- Two stainless mooring cleats at aft sidedeck (PandS).
- Stainless chainplates for shrouds and backstay
- One foredeck opening hatch (500 x 500 mm) with vent.
- One opening hatch (340 x 200) for heads.
- One opening hatch (340 x 200) for forward cabin.
- One opening hatch (500 x 370 mm) for main cabin.
- Two opening ports (304 x 155 mm) for forward cabin and heads.
- Four opening ports (670 x 170 mm) for main cabin.
- Four opening ports for aft cabins (two on sides, two in cockpit).
- Two cabin air exhaust vent openings in main cabin overhead below seahood.
- Four line bags shipped loose.
- Stainless handrails on top of coachroof.
- Double rail stainless pulpit and pushpit.
- Double lifeline system with 8 stanchions including 4 with reinforcing leg.
- 1370mm aluminium wheel, leather covered, mounted to custom moulded pedestal, with wheel well and drain.
- Compass on wheel pedestal with stainless binnacle guard.
- Acrylic companionway washboard with lock.
- Flagstaff holder integrated into pushpit leg.
- Emergency tiller.
- Cold-moulded, solid, and laminated light mahogany wood, finished in satin varnish. with additional bookshelves and cupboards.
- Removable wood effect veneered floor panels with lockdown hardware.
- White wood hull lining effect in main cabin. Vinyl lining on hull sides in sleeping cabins.
- Cored and insulated doors to all cabin areas.
- Large double V-berth with top access lockers below.
- Large hanging locker, desk with storage above and below.
- Locker and bookshelf on port side.
- Shelf above berth on port side, bow sprit containment area to starboard
- Access door to main cabin and forward head.
- Integrally moulded for easy maintenance, with shower tray, sink with access below to seacocks, toilet roll holder.
- Sink is recessed in synthetic resin colored worktop, with rail for hand towel.
- Retractable faucet/shower with pressurized hot and cold water.
- Electric shower drain pump.
- Large storage area along the hull side with dual hinged and angled mirror doors.
AFT CABINS (Port and Starboard)
- Large hanging locker.
- Locker with doors, storage below and above.
- Shelf along the hull side.
- Large double berth.
- Access door to engine.
- Recessed access doors to main cabin with morticed locksets.
CHART TABLE (to port)
- Large forward facing chart table.
- Chart and navigation tool storage under table top lid.
- Drawer and locker storage under chart table.
- Top access bookshelf/bin locker outboard.
- Large hinge down panels outboard and on angled face for instruments.
- Overhead halogen light and dedicated snake like chart light.
- Navigator's seat with storage below.
- Large storage locker and shelf aft of nav seat with hinge down access panel on forward face.
- Settee/berths to port and starboard.
- Drop leaf table with integrated solid mahogany rails and bottle storage compartment.
- Large storage lockers behind backrests.
- Water tank and fuel tank under settees.
- Two stainless handrails on overhead.
- Two lockers and bookshelf outboard of both port and starboard settees.
U-SHAPED GALLEY (to starboard)
- Gimballed LPG gas stove with oven, grill and 2 burners, with s/s protection bar.
- Double s/s sink unit recessed in synthetic resin worktop.
- Pressurized hot and cold water.
- Large moulded icebox/fridge, with single top access, divider and storage shelf.
- Two utensil drawers.
- Large storage under drawers.
- Storage under sink with shelf.
- Trash bin with direct access from worktop.
- Full length locker outboard of galley worktop with vented locker doors and crockery storage system.
- Cold moulded fiddle around the edge of the worktop with integrated handrail.
- White laminate finish for better wear resistance.
- Open locker/molded shelf with large wood retaining fiddle at top companionway step for loose deck gear.
- Steps with angled treads between bulkheads.
- SS handrails mounted between bulkheads.
- Front engine access through piston assisted hinge-up lid.
PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Electric bilge pump with switch from automatic to manual with control and individual warning light.
- Shower drain pump with filter.
- Pressurized water system.
- 12V DC refrigeration.
- Water tank under main cabin settee plus additional water tank
- Icebox drain.
- Hot water tank.
- Marine WC.
- Holding tank with Y-valve and pump-out. 2nd holding tank added with optional two cabin/two head layout.
- Two 80 AH AGM type batteries and one 70 AH battery for engine, with switches. The batteries are charged by either the engine or the battery charger.
- 12V 18 breaker electrical panel, with fuel gauge, voltmeter and ampmeter.
- 110V main circuit breaker and panel.
- Halogen lights on ceilings and swivelling tulip lights in cabins.
- Ceiling light in heads.
- Low voltage LED navigation lights on pushpit and pulpit.
- Steaming light and mooring light.
- Grounding system for protection against lightning.
- Battery charger.
- 220v Shorepower
- Volvo D2 40 HP Saildrive diesel engine, 115 AH alternator, with double diode and fresh water-cooling with heat exchanger.
- Volvo engine controls and fuel guage recessed in cockpit, with plexiglass protection, including rev. counter, hour meter and alarms for oil pressure, low voltage and water temperature.
- 35 gallon fuel tank.
- Sound insulated engine compartment, ventilation pipes.
- Two-blade folding propeller.
Gates in lifelines between 2 stanchions (both port and starboard)
2 x Electric primary winches size Harken 50A
2 x Electric main sheet winches Harken 46A
1 x Electric main halyard winch Harken 40
Cooker with grill
2 opening ports in aft face of coachroof
Overboard discharge system for holding tank in addition to deck pump-out, with macerator (No 3 way valve)
4 bookshelves and cupboards in saloon, in place of hinged backrests
115 litre holding tank
3rd transom guardwire
Upgrade battery charger to 60Amp
LED cabin lights
1370mm steering wheel
Raymarine ST 60 Graphic display
Raymarine ST 60 Speed, Depth & Wind system c/w 3 displays
Raymarine ST6002 + Flush control head, SPX-10 Core pack & Type 1 Linear drive
Other Electrics / Electronics:
Navicom RT-650 DSC VHF Radio with Hawk antenna
Garmin 451 chart plotter with antennae and cable, mounted at chart table
Additional 12v plug at chart table
Other options :
Main boom topping lift, fixed length in spectra
6 fenders & 4 mooring lines
Custom Cockpit table
Locker at top of compainionway
2 x grabhandles on the side of the cockpit
Delta galvanised steel anchor + 70m warp and 30m 8mm chain
Wheel and pedestal cover
Mainsail cover stack pack with lazyjacks, removable top section colour
Bimini Awning covering helm position
2 x sun awning panels that zip to the bimini and the stack pack, with
stowage bags colour Off white
2 x cushions with fasteners for cockpit seats colour Blue
Sock to cover furled Jib - colour Off white
2 x flag halyards to first spreaders
Anti-chafe strips adjacent to mooring cleats at both ends
Flag staff (150cm) and ensign (135 x 70cm)
Hella fan in each sleeping cabin
Norlam Mainsail c/w 2 reefs, white fabric
Norlam Furling Jib c/w UV Stripe, tapered rope luff, white fabric
Asymmetric spinnaker .75oz 120 Sq M
Ronstan ball bearing mainsail luff slides
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All business is undertaken subject to the current Terms of Business of the British Marine Federation (copies available on request)
Other Boats from Key Yachting Ltd
Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Near St Malo, France
Hamble, United Kingdom
Hamble, United Kingdom
Hamble Point Marina (ashore), United Kingdom