- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Norwalk, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 88,500
A wonderful family boat with plenty of details the 33 provides all for up to 3 couples.Calypso, is a beautiful example of the 33s. Very light use, 85 engine hours, and very clean down below. Good electronic, sails almost new, and all lines lead to the cockpit. The opening transom becomes a swim platform, the arch frees the cockpit of the main sheet. The wheel folds for additional cockpit space. Below the u-shaped cockpit is to port and the head to starboard. Beneath the cockpit is a private cabin for two. The ventilation is excellent. The main salons dining table drops to make a double using the settee. To starboard is a small table with facing seats. A v-berth is in the forward cabin.
Personal items not included.
Please contact George for a personal inspection or for further details on this listing. George@PrestigeYachtSales.net or call George on his cell phone 203-984-1625
Please contact George Middleton for a private showing of this vessel. George@PrestigeYachtSales.net or 203-9841625
Please contact George Middleton at (203) 353-0373
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 29 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Ballast: 3459 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 10400 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 3YM30---FWC
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 307
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Sails and Rigging
- Doyle Main ad Jib in very good condition
I : 37.33 ft.
J : 10.83 ft.
P : 36.42 ft.
E : 13.83 ft.
Working Sail Area : 625.00 sq. ft.
- 2 Lewmar No. 30 ST primary Winches
- 2 Lewmar No.16 ST Halyard Winches
- Selden "Rod Kicker Solid Vang.
- B&R Rig.
- Wing Keel
- Ballast: 3579 lb
- Displacement: 10400 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Taking its celebrated hull design from the proven running bottoms of its larger 41- and 44-foot sisterships, the Hunter 33 imparts the best in performance without compromising one inch of interior space, resulting in a top-of-the-line midsize cruiser that has it all. The deck of the Hunter 33 features an entertainment-ready cockpit with a drop-leaf table, surrounded by plenty of built-in seating for friends and family. The Hunter 33 is the ultimate cruiser in its size range, featuring world-class accommodations that are second to none. The aft master stateroom features a spacious double berth and abundant storage, while the forward cabin offers privacy for another couple. The U-shaped galley onboard the Hunter 33 includes a Corian® countertop, two-burner range, refrigerator and deep sink. The Hunter 33's salon offers expansive seating, a drop-down table and a navigation station. An easy-maintenance fiberglass head wraps up the outstanding Hunter 33 package.
- Steering Console Engine Control, Wheel Brake, Lighted Compass, Space for Instruments, & Stainless Steel Wheel Guard
- Lewmar Folding Wheel
- Bilge Pump, Manual
- Halyard Tail Storage Wells
- Lewmar® Cobra Direct Drive Steering Mechanism
- Lockers, (2) Storage
- Stern Rail Seats, Stainless Steel, w/Drink Holders
- Transom Shower, Hot & Cold
- Walk-Through Transom w/Swim Platform
- Force 10 Propane Stove and Oven, Two Burner
- Dometis Refrigeration
- Haier Microwave
- Corian® Countertop
- Fresh Water System, Pressurized, Hot and Cold
- Waste Bin, Built-In
- Sink, Single, Stainless Steel w/Cutting Board
- Storage Cabinets (4)
Deck and Hull
- Anchor Roller, Single
- Anchor Well w/Space for Rode and Chain
- Bow Pulpit, Stainless Steel
- Cockpit Traveller Arch, Stainless Steel w/Mainsheet
- Deck Handrails, Stainless Steel
- Hatches, (3) Opening Deck, w/Screens
- HKT Kevlar® Hull Reinforcement
- Hull, FRP/Balsa Sandwich Above Waterline, Solid FRP bottom
- Hull, Structural Grid Reinforcement
- Keel, Shoal Draft
- Lifelines, Double w/3 Gates and Stainless Stanchions
- Mooring Cleats, (6) Stainless Steel
- Nonskid Deck
- Ports, (5) Fixed
- Ports, (2) Opening, w/Screens
- Rubrail, Full Wrap w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Rudder, Balanced Spade, w/Stainless Steel Shaft
- Sliding Companionway Hatch
- Stern Rail Seats, Stainless Steel, w/Drink Holders
- Swim Platform w/Stainless Steel Telescoping Ladder
- Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Joint w/Full Rubrail
- Through-Hull Fittings, All Bronze Below Waterline
- Windshield Fixed Ports w/Cover
- 12-Volt DC Electrical System w/Breaker Panel
- Alternator, 60-Amp
- Battery Box, Engine Start
- Battery Box, House
- Battery Charger, 30-Amp
- Shore Power System, 120 Volt w/Cord
- Raymarine A50D GPS
- Raymarine ST 6000 Autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind with Digital Speed and Analog Direction
- Raymarine ST60 Speed and Depth
- ICOM ICM504 VHF
- ULB Radio, CD and equipped for Sirius.
- 22 Inch Flat Screen TV
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Prestige Yacht Sales
Stamford, CT, United States
Norwalk, CT, United States