This full hybrid boat if ordered as a new build today would cost £145,152 +VAT including delivery to the U.K. Take advanatage of this heavly discounted boat.
This Greenline Hybrid does include a really high specification as shown and is not a standard boat as many of the boats advertised online.
The world's first production hybrid and solar powered boat. Greenline boats have a revolutionary hybrid engine with a luxurious and generously adaptable interior which can sleep 4/5 people. This highly successful boat is arguably the most significant new design of the decade and is delivered complete with manufacturer's warranties.
For more information on this Greenline Hybrid 33, please contact Salterns Brokerage on +44 (0) 1202 707222.
Please contact at +44 (0)1202 707222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 4 in
Bridge Clearance: 8 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 4800 kgs
Engine Brand: Volkswagen CMD
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 150-5
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Other
Engine Hours: 13
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine(s) Total Power: 150 HP
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 220V
• Hull in one-piece laminate in polyester resin using the injection technology. Standard Gel Coat colour is RAL 9001. • The deck is built using the same technique as the hull, but in sandwich using hard PVC foam as core material. • The cabin colour is Ivory (RAL 1015). • Rubbing strake with a stainless steel insert. • 2 fixed keels made of GRP material, glued to the hull. • Hull protection in stainless steel rubbing strake in the midline below.
• Bow cleat in stainless steel 280mm. • Anchor locker cover. • 700 W Lofrans anchor windlass with remote controls, 20 kg POOL type (stainless steell) anchor • Spring cleats 250 mm, stainless steel • Stern cleats in stainless steel 250 mm. • Bow railing in 30 mm polished stainless steel tube, • Side railing, in 30 mm polished stainless steel tube. • Cockpit railing covered with a teak upper plate. • Swimming ladder in stainless steel on stern to Starboard. • Opening stern platform, in GRP. • A stainless steel flagpole socket on the cockpit railing to Port • 2 lockers in aft cockpit corners for mooring ropes. • On the cabin sides going forward to Starboard fuel intake and fuel vent pipe • Water filling intake with vent to Port. • Side door opening inwards in GRP in the Starboard sidedeck just aft of the fashion plate. • Sliding door aft cockpit glass enclosure. • Coachroof side windows: structural, with a sliding piece forward Stb and Port. • Lower front coachroof windows. Sliding opening window aft to Starboard. • Opening hatch centrally over the owner`s cabin. • Side navigation lights integrated in the coachroof. • Navigation mast in the front of the coachroof.
• The galley to Stb aft. garbage canister. • Storage space for cleaning items etc. • Worktop covered in Formica or similar material. • Extending worktop outwards to the cockpit. • Stainless sink with a glass cover. • Lockers under the sink, cutlery drawer. • Gas stove, 2 burners. Gas piping with safety reduction valve. • Refrigerator 87 liters 12 V to Port in salon • Drawer under the stove. 2 • Hanging cupboard above the galley to the sidewall. • Storage lockers and drawers. • To Port a wood-covered large locker containing the refrigerator space. • To Stb a comfortable sofa with a 2-position tilting bench forward. Storage under the seat. • A table in the middle, covered in Formica, 2 folding flaps. • A comfortable sofa to Port. Storage under. • A large locker forward of the sofa. • Curtains throughout. • LED Ceiling lights.
STEERING CONSOLE / NAVIGATION
• Under the front windscreen the steering console extends to the whole beam of the cabin, with the companionway forward to Port. • A stainless steel handrail to the midline, 25 mm tube. • Instrument panel. Engine controls and instrumentation. Electric panel. • To Stb a sliding window to the walking deck with a lock.
OWNERS CABIN FORWARD
• Two comfortable steps down from the salon level to the owner’s cabin. • Hanging lockers to Port. Door to Owner’s cabin. Door to the washroom. • Steps and the floor covered in soft thick carpet. • In the cabin to Port a lower hanging locker, with a shelf above. • A bed to Port with a 200 mm thick multiple layer mattress 80 x 200 cm. • A reading light over each bed at the aft side. Storage under the bed to the hull side. • Soft fabric (foam under) upholstery to the hull side above and under the bed. • Front bulkhead covered in wood and upholstery. • 4 bird-nest lockers above the bed under the walkway on each side. • A central opening hatch with a shade in the middle of the ceiling. • Ceiling in GRP covered with a fabric/foam upholstery. • A symmetrically lying bed and lockers to Starboard side, as the one to Port. • A shallow shelf in the middle between the 2 mattresses. • A storage locker below the shelf in the middle. • A lower hanging locker aft of the Stb, reaching to the walkway level, with a shelf above. • A system is provided allowing the Port mattress and the Starboard bed to create a double bed in the middle. • Door to the washroom.
• Access through a door opening outwards to the front cabin and another door to the corridor leading to the salon. • A standing shower with curtain (folding to the aft face of the cell) to the midline aft, cell in composite with shower water drain and pump. • Washbasin with pressurized water . • Worktop covered in Formica or similar material. Mirror above the washbasin on the aft side. • A locker below the washbasin with seacocks and with the toilet compartment set. • A sliding window with a curtain on the cabin side. • Marine head. A closed locker with the holding tank to the boat side behind the toilet.
Engine Drive & Steering
CMD 150.5 (110 kW/150hp) Diesel Engine
• Mechanical throttle and gearbox controls at the steering console. • Engine control panel at the dashboard in front of the steering station. • Alternator 12 V 120 A on the engine. • Gearbox , straight shaft. • Hi-tensile stainless steel shaft, diam 40 mm, with an anode protector. Dripless shaft gland. Propeller shaft bracket, • Fix. Propeller, diameter appr. 450 mm. • Exhaust system, wet. • 12 V engine room ventilation, • Flexible mounts. • Engine room light. • Fuel filter: a pre-filter with water separation unit. • Cooling water pre-filter. • 2 polyethylene diesel tanks with a calibrated gauge, 50 mm inlet hose diameter. Fuel gauge meter at the main electric panel. 2 fuel tank venting systems. 3 • Steering wheel with hydraulic steering mechanism. • Electric bow thruster 2,2 kW, control joystick • Rudder at stern. • Emergency tiller.
• Water heater, with boiler and hot water system • Fresh water (total of 300 l) tanks in polyethylene, with inspection openings and baffles. • Water pressure pump 12 V. Electronic gauge at the dashboard. • Shower tray exit from the bow washroom with a filter and a diaphragm pump. • Stern shower unit, cold and warm water • Seacocks and hull exits in bronze. Underwater water intakes. • Bilge system: single compartment with a manual bilge pump in the cockpit (38 mm), draining through an outlet at the waterline at the stern. • There is an electric bilge pump of adequate capacity with an automatic switch (manual overrun at the dashboard), draining at the stern. • Engine room has a drip-plate and bilge under the engine to prevent oil spills. • Black water tank in the bow for the toilet. Direct overboard discharge (when open) by gravity plus discharge via the deck discharge outlet to the marina holding black water tank or system.
• Two voltage systems are on the boat: 12V and 230V 50Hz, • All systems are insulated with 2 main switches + parallel switch, positioned under sofa to Stb, • AC 230 V panel and fuses, • DC 12 V panel and fuses, • Shore power pick-up 16 A. Shore cable 25 m, • GFI safety interrupter, • AC 230 V sockets in the galley, at the steering station, in the bow cabin and in the washroom, • 220/12 V battery charger, 30A • Service battery: 1 x 120 Ah (12V) to serve the 12V consumers (charged by the main engine alternator through a diode). • Engine start battery: 1 x 100 Ah (12V), (charged by the main engine alternator through a diode) • Steering magnetic compass with light. • Navigation lights. • Anchor light. • Additional battery (bowthruster/anchor windlass)
Safety & Firefighting
Fire extinguisher locations are marked inside the boat (fire extinguishers not supplied).
AQUADRIVE flexible coupling with a thrust bearing and sound cocoon.
Automatic fire extinguisher system.
Photovolatic panels (6 panels) integrated in the top of the coachroof 1300W, 56V.
Solar battery charge management sytem.
Hybrid Comfort Package - ELECTRIC
Refridgerator 270 litres with freezer unit 220V to port in saloon.
Electric oven/microwave 230V in the galley.
Glass ceramic stove, 220V, with two burners.
Sun Cushions forward & cushions on cockpit seats.
Exterior canvas covers including front window covers.
Electric swimming platform with remote control.
Folding radar mast.
CD/MP3/USB/AUX in player - 4 speakers (2 x saloon + 2 x cockpit - waterproof).
Diesel heating system (saloon, owner and toilet).
Opening central part of front saloon window.
Convertible saloon table with extra bed cushion (doubles as cockpit table).
Electric marine toilet, 12V.
N.A.B (NiAl Bronze) P-Bracket with Propeller protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.