- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 149,999
Price reduced Jan 2017 and owner wants to move her.
THIS COMPACT TRAWLER HAS IT ALL!
GREAT STANDARD EQUIPMENT & MANY OF THE FACTORY OPTIONS:
260 HP YANMAR DIESEL WITH ONLY 392.5 HOURS (very few with Yanmar Diesel)
2.7KW MASE GENERATOR WITH ONLY 72 HOURS
AIR CONDITIONING W/REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 16,000 BTU’S
BOW & STERN THRUSTERS W/REMOTE
AGM BATTERIES, NEW IN OCT. 2015
BOTTOM JOB, OCT. 2015
NAVIGATION PACKAGE: 12” GARMIN W/4KW RADAR, GPS, SOUNDER
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
The Cutwater is a very versatile and comfortable cruiser. This CUTE trawler is your SUV on the water that does it all! The 260 hp Yanmar diesel has inside and outside electronic controls and the bow and stern thrusters make her so easy to maneuver. The deck layout is practical and offers a nice blend of seating and storage, including a SUV-style roof rack that can hold your kayaks and bikes.
Down below, the interior is open and airy with beautiful teak woodwork, comfortable seating, and extended headroom in the cabin. The large windows, foredeck and overhead hatches all open to provide great ventilation on those gorgeous days or can be closed up with either the air conditioning or heat turned on, depending on the climate. The Cutwater’s sleeping capacity ranges from 2 to 4 persons, with the master forward and a second cabin below the dinette that has a 7 foot long double berth. A highlight of the interior is that the cabin layout can be arranged into different configurations by flipping hinged seats and raising and lowering tables. In fact, the entire forward master can be easily converted into an additional seating area with a table for four people!
Whether you’re headed for a day trip on Galveston Bay or on an extended adventure, the Cutwater 28’s comfort, style and innovative features will make the journey as enjoyable as the destination.
See the full specs for more details and call the listing broker today for a chance to see this great boat!
Little Yacht Sales and Texas Power Yachts are the Brokerage Leaders on the Texas Coast for later model cruising boats, both Power and Sail. With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Contact the Listing Broker:
Over 33 Years Exclusively in Professional Yacht Sales
Direct Line or Text: 713-817-7216
SKYPE KentLittleYachtBroker (text first)
Florida Licensed for over 23 years #1815
1st Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) in Texas
If you have a quality boat and would like Expert Representation by someone who understands Constant Changing Market Conditions and what it takes to sell your boat as well as someone with a vast knowledge of Yachts in both Power and Sail, Please call or email me for a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss what I can do for you.
Regardless of your boats location, I promise to give you the same expert representation that you see here.
Brokerage commissions are all the same price. It costs you no more to use someone with my experience.
References available on request.
Please contact Kent Little at (713) 817-7216
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
TWO BOAT OWNER!
LOA: 28 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Bridge Clearance: 9 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 6400 lbs
Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 6BY2
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 393
Engine Power: 260 HP
Cruising Speed: 22 knots
Maximum Speed: 27 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
- Yanmar 6BY2 260 HP Diesel (392.5 hrs.)
- Anchor locker, S.S. self-launching bow roller
- (4) AGM Batteries (NEW Oct. 2015) w/charging relay & switch panel
- Bilge pump, (2) 12V auto, 750 gph, high bilge alarm
- Bonded 12V electrical system
- Bow platform w/ladder (Beach access)
- Breakfast bar with microwave & sink
- Cabin heater, (Engine FWC)
- Co2 monitor (1)
- Cockpit seat w/backrest (reversible)
- Cockpit sink and shower
- Cooler, aft deck
- Courtesy lights, cockpit, transom platform
- Dinette, salon, high/low table
- Enclosed head w/shower, vessel sink, & towel rack
- Fiberglass cockpit liner, self-bailing w/non-skid
- Forward deck hatch, opening, translucent with screens (2)
- Fuel flow data display
- Hanging locker
- Hatches (4), salon, pilot house roof opening w/screens
- Horns dual trumpet
- Hot water tank, 6 gallon, (Eng – 110V)
- Inverter / battery charger 1500, 40 amp
- Marine head (electric flush) w/holding tank
- Mast, stainless steel, hinged
- Microwave/convection oven
- Midship stateroom sleeps two, 12V, reading light
- Navigation lights, with light boards
- Outlets 110 V (4)
- Portlight, opening, head (1), V-berth (4)
- Power outlet, 12v stbd side, cockpit, mid berth
- Power operated engine compartment access
- Refrigerator, 12v DC
- Rod Rocket Launchers (4)
- Rudder, bronze
- Seawater strainer
- Shorepower 30 amp/115v, w50' cord
- Single-lever engine control, throttle/shift, salon & cockpit
- Sink, water system w/demand pump
- Sports rack
- Spotlight, 6" w/remote control
- Stereo, Fusion, AM-FM, w/CD , (4) speakers, ipod docking, salon & (2) speakers, aft deck
- Storage lockers, cabin, w/teak louvered doors
- Stovetop, dual burner, electric
- Swim platform, 78" x 36" w/s.s. ladder, fenders (3), S/S railing w/chain closure
- Teak and holly cabin sole
- Thrusters, bow and stern w/remote
- Transom door
- Trim Tabs, hydraulic
- TV 19" flat screen with DVD (12v)
- VHF radio Garmin 200
- Washdown system cockpit, raw water
- Water tank level monitor (fresh)
- Windlass 12V Lewmar 1000 stainless steel (helm and bow controls)
- (2) Windshield wipers (NEW motors & blades, Oct. 2015)
Factory Options on This Boat
- Aft canopy bimini top with boot
- Aft steering, second station with electronic controls
- Air conditioning w/ rev cycle heat 16,000 btu
- Anchor package, 16.5# anchor, 50' 5/16" HT chain, 200' 5/8" line
- Autopilot, Garmin with remote
- Generator 2.7 KW Mase
- Macerator discharge w/ Y-valve
- Navigation package Garmin 5212, 4 KW HD radar dome, GPS antenna and transducer
- Thruster wireless remote
- Transom platform with S/S railing
Added Since 2014
- Switchable dual fuel/water separators w/gauge
- Extreme engine compartment heater
- Salon, forward cabin & settee carpet
- Railing on swim platform
- Solar panel (Charges batteries & runs refrigerator)
- Overland hatch covers
- Sunscreen for windshield, aft windows, door and aft port windows
- Dark blue windshield cover
- Boards to top cuddy cushions to prevent damage
- Reversible sunscreen for aft deck
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.