Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-452-9775Tel: (856) 461-3555
Get a shipping estimate
View Full Specifications
Call for Price
2014 Catalina 385
"Catalina builds the largest selection of honest, sturdy boats that hold up to real world conditions, perform well and cost less to maintain. For Catalina owners, this means lots of extra value and enhanced sailing pleasure, with the added bonus of excellent resale value."---Catalina
* Appealing look of a "modern classic"
* Coastal cruising boat that works well as a weekender or a full-out cruiser, with off-shore capabilities
* Spacious T shaped cockpit with wide high-backed benches
* Collapsable wheel for easy entry
Come visit our 225 slip marina located on the most beautiful reach of the lower Delaware River. Winter’s Sailing Center is just a day sail away from desirable destinations such as Philadelphia, Cape May, Chesapeake City and the upper Chesapeake Bay!
Experience our Red Carpet treatment which includes an orientation on your new vessel, welcome package and a bon voyage celebration. We also have an on-site sailing school and custom canvas facility. Our service professionals have the technical expertise to customize the vessel of your dreams!!!!
Get on Board!!!!! Call Today!
G.Winter's Sailing Center, Inc.
Riverside, NJ 856-461-3555
Please contact at (856) 461-3555
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 39 ft 2 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
OPTIONS ON THIS BOAT Wing Keel Micro Wave Oven Rigid Rub Rail PVC w/Stainless Cover Folding Leather Wrapped Wheel Electric Mainsail/Mainsheet Winch Captain Navy U.V. Protection 135% Furling Genoa w/UV Protection and sheets Furling Selden Mast w/ Furling Mainsail & Vertical Battens Cockpit Table Brisa Cream Interior Ultraleather L Shaped Settee w/4 leaf folding table 16000 BTU Air Conditioning Bow Thruster Cockpit Bimini/Dodger w/connector (Capt. Navy) Upgrade Dodger w/Makrolon Raymarine Ray55 VHF:DSC VHF w/full function 2nd Station in cockpit Mastmount Antenna Raymarine i702-MFD Display w/transducer (Starbrd Helm & Port) c95 Widescreen MFD on a Nav Pod, Built In WiFi & WAAS GPS- US/World Chart EV-200 Sail Pilot System type 1 linear drive w/EV-200 kit.
CONSTRUCTION • Hand-Laid Fiberglass Hull with a Full Structural Grid and Hull Liner Bonded to the Hull. Vinylester Resin Barrier Coat to Resist Osmotic Blistering. • Deck of Hand-Laid Cored Fiberglass with a Full Fiberglass Headliner • Molded-in Diamond Pattern Non-skid,White with Grey Two-Tone • Lead Fin Keel with Stainless Steel Attaching Bolts • Molded–In Gel Coat Waterline, Midwatch Blue • Midwatch Blue and Silver Stripes • Five Year Gel Coat Blister Protection *(2) • Five Year Hull Structure Warranty *(3) SPARS AND RIGGING • 135% Genoa, with U.V, Protection, White • Complete Standing and Running Rigging • Internal Low-Stretch Dacron Halyards • PVC Wiring Conduit with Messenger in Mast • Furling Mainsail with Vertical Battens SAIL HANDLING AND EQUIPMENT • Selden In-Mast Mainsail Furling • (2) Two-Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches • (1) Self-Tailing Jib Halyard Winch • (1) Two-Speed Self Tailing Mainsheet/Halyard Winch • (1) Winch Handle 10 ” Ball Bearing • Mainsheet Traveler with Car and Adjuster System Led to Cockpit • Headsail Furling Gear • Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type • Inboard Genoa Tracks • (2) Low-Lead Genoa Blocks • Vertical Battens for Mainsail PROPULSION, STEERING & CONTROLS • Fully Instrumented Engine Panel Mounted on Edson Pedestal with Stainless Steel Guard • Single Lever Engine Control on Pedestal • Steering Brake • Yanmar 40hp Diesel Engine, Fresh Water Cooled with Panel and Tachometer • Bronze Propeller, Three Blade • Sea Water Filter System for Engine Cooling • Emergency Tiller Access and Emergency Tiller • Bilge Blower • 5" Illuminated Compass • 36" Wheel, Stainless Steel • Hand Laminated Rudder with 316 Stainless Steel Core and Rib Structure DECK HARDWARE • Comfortable “T” Cockpit with Contoured Coamings • Fiberglass Cockpit Table with Two Folding Leaves and Foot Brace • Walk Through Stern with Removable Helm Seat • Stern Boarding Ladder • Double Lifelines with Gates, Port and Starboard • Mooring Cleats, Two Fore and Aft • Spring Line Cleats, Midship • Mooring Line Chocks • Large Double Anchor Roller on Foredeck • Molded-In Anchor Locker for Below Deck Chain and Rode Storage • Stainless Steel Handrails on Cabin Top • Stern Rail with Observation Seats, Port and Starboard • Double Lifelines with Pelican Hooks • L.E.D. Cockpit Light • Bi-Fold Teak Cockpit Companionway Door • Large Cockpit Locker with Gull Wing Hatch • Molded-In LP Gas Lockers, Port and Starboard With (1) 10 lb. Tank INTERIOR • Varnish Finish on Interior Teak • Cabin Window Shades • Inner-Spring Mattresses in Fore and Aft Berths with Custom Fitted Sheets • Veneer Bulkheads with Solid Teak Trim • Solid Teak Trim Doors, Cedar-lined Hanging Lockers • Chart Table with Storage Compartment and Lap Top Computer Bin • Teak and Holly Textured High Pressure Laminate Sole • Dining Table Folds for Storage • Fabric Covered Interior Cushions • (3) Fixed Ports in Hull • (5) Ventilation Hatches with Screens • (8) Opening Ports with Screens GALLEY • D.C. Powered Refrigeration System with Freezer Compartment, Front Access • Large Storage Cabinets in Galley • Large Icebox with Shelves, Top Access • Two Burner Stove with Oven, Stainless Steel, L.P.G. with Auto Ignition • Stainless Steel Double Sinks, Polished • Single Lever Faucet with Pull-Out Sprayer • Microwave Oven, A/C Powered PLUMBING SYSTEM • Hot & Cold Pressure Water Distribution System • Manual Bilge Pump • Hot and Cold Shower on Stern • Electric Bilge Pump with Float Switch • Electric Macerating Marine Head with Holding Tank and Deck Outlet • Valve for Overboard Discharge of Holding Tank • Water Heater with Engine Heat Exchanger and Electric Heating Element ELECTRICAL SYSTEM • Marine Battery Charger • Battery Condition Meter • 12 Volt Lighting Throughout • Custom 110 Volt AC/12 Volt DC Electric Panel • Circuit Breakers for AC and DC Electrical Panel • AC Duplex Receptacles Throughout • AC Dockside Power with Outlets, Polarity Indicator and Circuit Protection • DC Electrical System with Safety Switch and Panel with Breakers • (1) 110V 30 amp Shore Power Cord • Deck Light and Steaming Light on Mast • Electric Anchor Windlass, with Power Up and Down Controls with Chain Gypsy • Navigation Lights to International Rules • Adjustable L.E.D Cabin Lights • Galvanic Isolator SAILING INSTRUMENTS • Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data Speed & Depth at Starboard Helm, ST-60 Graphic Display (Repeater) at Port Helm
• Wing Keel • Fin Keel • Microwave Oven, AC Powered • Fitted Teak Cockpit Grate • Rigid Rub Rail PVC with Stainless Steel Cover • Canvas Package (Captain’s Navy) (4) Winch Covers (1) Pedestal Cover (1) Table Cover • Folding Leather Wrap Wheel in Lieu of Standard Wheel • Electric Main Halyard / Mainsheet Winch (Starboard Cabin Top Only) • 155% Furling Genoa w/ U.V. & Sheets in Lieu of Standard 135% • APC Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker w/Sheets, Dousing Sock and Hardware: Select Colors (A) or (B) • UPS Asymmetrical Reaching Sail with Selden Code X Furler w/Sheets: Select Colors (A) or (B) • Bow Sprit (Removable) for Asymmetrical Spinnaker • Captain’s Navy U.V. Protection in Lieu of Standard White • White U.V. Protection Standard • Furling Mainsail with Vertical Battens • Furling Mast (Selden) • Cockpit Cushions: Vinyl (White with Grey Piping) • Closed Cell Cockpit Cushions: Textiline (Grey w/White Piping) • Closed Cell Cockpit Cushions: Sunbrella Captain’s Navy w/White Piping) • Dinette Cushion for Double Berth Conversion for Main Cabin Dinette • Cockpit Table (Fiberglass) with Two Fiberglass Leaves • Cockpit Table w/ Varnished Teak Top and Two Teak Leaves • Décor Package: Coverlets for Fore and Aft Berths w/Pillows (Beachcomber Nugget) • Décor Package: Coverlets for Fore and Aft Berths w/Pillows (Beachcomber Dune) • Ultra Leather Interior Main Cabin Cushions in Lieu of Standard • L-shaped Settee Table in Lieu of Bulkhead Table • Electric Lifter for Head of the Forward Berth • Main Cabin Table with Four Folding Leafs in Lieu of Standard • Generator 4 kw Fisher Panda • Air Conditioning (1) 16,000 BTU’s • Upgrade to Electric Primary Winches, Port & Starboard • Bow Thruster • Cockpit Dodger (Captain’s Navy) • Cockpit Bimini/Dodger Combo (Captain’s Navy) with Connector • Fiberglass Hardtop Dodger • Wind Package - Ray Marine ST-60 Plus Wind System • 2000 Watt Inverter and Charger in Lieu of Standard Charger • Raymarine ST60 Plus Tridata and Graphic Display (one mounted on port, and one on starboard helm stations) • Stereo E: Fusion System-Single CD Stereo w/Sirius Satellite Tuner-IPOD Dock - Bose Speakers (6 mos programs) • 19” LCD TV System w/DVD HDTV on Bulkhead in Forward Cabin w/Dolby Digital Sound, Forward Cabin • 26” LCD TV System w/DVD HDTV with Dolby Digital Sound • Ray Marine Sirius Weather Receiver Network Switch Added w/Radar Option (E-Series) - Includes 6 Port Switch • E-Series Output to TV w/Full Function Remote Keyboard - Requires Additional Purchase of TV Option • ST70 Pkg: (2) ST70 Displays (including speed and depth pods upgrade in lieu of ST60) • ST70 Complete Wind Package System • ST70 Color Smart Pilot System: Type 1 Linear Drive with X-10 Core Pack • ST60 Monochrome Smart Pilot System: Type 1 Linear Drive with X-10 Core Pack • 18” High Defi nition 4 kw Radome Mast Mounted - Upgrades Chartplotter to Radar/Chartplotter • 24” High Defi nition 4 kw Radome Mast Mounted - Upgrades Chartplotter to Radar/Chartplotter • Raymarine Ray55 VHF: DSC VHF with Full Function 2nd Station in Cockpit and Mast-mounted Antenna • C90W Color Chart Plotter 9” Multifunction Nav Display w/GPS: Specify US or World Charts • Radar/Chartplotter: Raymarine E90W Touchscreen on a NavPod US or World Charting • Raymarine AIS 500 Class B Transceiver ( For C or E Series)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-452-9775Tel: (856) 461-3555