2012 CDK Technologies MOD 70
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,499,000 (US$ 1,849,916)
- Winner of a number of Grand Prix and crossing record, the MOD 70 might just be the best all-around ocean racer ever designed.
- One of the most reliable and race ready trimarans available on the market today.
- This trimaran is a turn key project - ready to sail.
- Complete Inventory of North Sails (total of 17 including 3 main sails. Some new still in the bag).
Full set of RSO Category 1 safety equipment.
- A range of spare parts including spare rudders and spare daggerboards.
Set of standing and running rigging that has never been used.
Included in the sale are the lifting gear and cradle bases for shore based storage. High quality covers to protect the finely tuned foils, rudders, and daggerboard.
- Unique Double Berth Aft.
- COMMUNICATION ANDPOSITIONING EQUIPMENT
Main VHF 25w
Emergency VHF antenna
Longwave radio receiver
LIFE RAFT. Plastimo 8man life raft
Contact Jean-Mari Cabri for more information.Office: 310.821.5883Cell: 310.600.9670Email: Jean-Marie@DenisonYachtSales.com
Thierry Brault - Mobile: + 33 (0) 6 11 30 77 58.
Email: Thierry@ denisonyachtsales.com
Please contact Jean-Marie Cabri at 310-600-9670
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 70 ft 0 in
Beam: 55 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 14 ft 9 in
Displacement: 13900 lbs Dry Load
Electrical Circuit: 24V
ON BOARD EQUIPMENT
- Handheld compass
- Fixed compass
- 2 anchors
- 2 fire extinguishers
- Fire Blanket
- Medical Kit
- Manual for medical kit
- Spare Air bottle
- Set of flippers
- Diving bottle
- fog horn
- Wooden bungs
- Waterproof torch
- High powered flashlight
- Tools to disconnect the rigging
- Triangle and Ball day shapes
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Smoke Detector
SURVIVAL GRAB BAG
- Handheld GPS Unit. E-Trex, with spare
- Iridium 9555 with spare batterie
- VHF ICOM ICM-35 with spare
- Waterproof torch with spare batteries
- Race Rescue Knife
- Strobe with spare batteries
- 6 red parachute flares
- 4 red handhed flares
- 2 orange smoke
- 4 cyalume sticks
- 2 Flurosciene 50g packs
- First Aid
- Emergency rations
- Hand operted powersurvivor 35
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.