- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Makkum, Netherlands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 895,000 Tax Paid (US$ 950,222)
- Sale Pending
The “Suse” is a Bestevaer 53ST model. The Bestevaer series is a logical evolution of an earlier design that has already proven its outstanding qualities as a fast cruising yacht. The Bestevaer 53ST does not follow the current trend toward ships with increased cabin height and modern central cockpit’s, but offers besides the comfort and excellent sailing performances the beautiful classic design with a modern hull designed by Gerard Dijkstra.
The Bestevaer 53ST is the most succesfull of the Bestevaer series of which a number of ships have been built. Those ships have proven to be no nonsense, reliable blue-water yachts with excellent sailing properties. New design features of the Bestevaer 53ST are, for instance, an improved sail plan and deck lay-out for easy handling. Tried and tested technology is used. The ship is soundly built, well equipped and has excellent handling qualities. The designer Gerard Dijkstra has given a great deal of attention to good sailing qualities, short handed operation, comfort, safety, good sailing qualities when under power, storage space, and service friendliness. The Bestevaer 53ST meets all of these aspects and is a vessel, which can access every sea or ocean due to its outstanding hull design. The interior design and lay-out, storage room and equipment give a commodious stay aboard. The Bestevaer 53ST is in fact a custom built yacht, therefore, many requirements for interior layout and equipment are taken into consideration.
Please contact at +31(0)515 233 000
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: KM Yachtbuilders
Designer: Dykstra Naval Architects
Flag of Registry: Germany
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 16.17 m
Beam: 4.62 m
LWL: 14.87 m
Minimum Draft: 2.30 m
Maximum Draft: 2.30 m
Ballast: 5000 kgs
Headroom: 2.0 m
Dry Weight: 19000 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 4JH-TCE-SD50-4T-YBX
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1448
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Aluminum (600 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (550 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 (70 Liters)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 4
Material hull: Aluminium
Length waterline: 14,87m
Displacement: appr. 19 tons
Ballast : appr. 5 tons
Water ballast: 2 x 1200 L
• Sole 8-10-15 mm
• Hull below water 6 mm
• Hull above water 6 mm
• Deck and superstructure 5 mm
• Bulwarks and gunwale 5 mm
• Rudder 5 mm
• Two staysail tracks, Lewmar Ocean Size 3, with plunger stop with car and sheave
• Two genoa/yankee tracks, Lewmar Ocean Size 3, with car with plunger stop
• Blocks, low friction (ball bearing)
• Air-takers Vetus, Stainless steel, with anodized aluminium protection bars around.
• Deck shower in back of cockpit on portside; fresh water (cold and hot).
• 4x double integrated aluminium bollards.
• 4x single integrated aluminium bollards.
• Stainless steel pull- and pushpit.
• 2x stainless steel gate at starboard and portside of the vessel.
• 100 mm thick aluminium 2300 mm high Radar/antenna pole on stern.
• Lewmar Hatches with OceanAir Skyscreens inside (blackout and insect screen).
• Bimini, can be taken away and is removable. Fabric off-white. Stainless steel frame.
• Teak on cockpit coaming, floor and cockpit seats.
• Stainless steel stanchions, gates, push and pull pit.
• Solid stainless steel railing around cockpit.
• Keel stepped carbon mast by Seldén, tapered at top, painted grey.
• 22,95 m / 20,61 m above deck / P=19,20 m / I=20,56 m
• Boom aluminium by Seldén easy reef, 6,513 m
• Aluminium ‘Lazy Rack’ on boom for easy sail stowage.
• Seldén Carbon spi boom
• Rodkicker 20 Seldén
• Halyard System of Antal
• Retractable, Carbon gennaker pole
• Backstay with Navtec manual hydraulic operation
Sails (by Co-Segel)
• Main: 82,5 m², 3 reefs – material is DWX which is a Dyneema/Spectra Laminat
• Yankee: 66,6 m², can be used as a reefing sail with UV protection. Material is Hydra Net Radial, which is a woven mix of Spectra and Dacron.
• Jib: 31,5 m², can be used as a reefing sail with UV protection - same material as for the yankee
• Trysail: 22 m², orange Dacron, to be used for extra mast track.
• Gennaker: 223 m² 0,9oy Nylon, allround shape
• Main sheet can be handled from both sides of the cockpit.
• Sailcover on mainsail.
• Fixed, 2,30 m draught
• Aluminium plating filled with lead
• 5 tons of ballast
• Indirect tiller steering
• Spade rudder of 5 mm plating with internal reinforcements and a thick-walled aluminium rudder shaft.
• Shaft mounted with two Jefa self aligning bearings.
• Rudder angle limited to 36° maximal.
• Retractable MaxPower Bowthruster VIP 150. 12V, 7,1 kw.
• Controls bow thruster with pushbuttons in the starboard cockpit coaming.
Winches and stoppers
• At the mast:
2 x 52 CST (manual): Halyards of mainsail, genoa, 100% jib, staysail and topping lift.
• Aside cockpit:
2 x 65 ECST (electrical): Sheet Genoa
2 x 58 ECST (electrical): Multi purpose
2 x 58 CST (manual): Back stay
• 9 x Spinlock stoppers in cockpit for:
main sheet, reefing lines, main halyard, cutter sheets, vang or flatner
• Anchor, 32 kg Delta® galvanised
• Windlass, Lewmar V5 Gypsy/Capstan 12V
• Anchor chain lock; chain lock for 10 mm chain 50 m
There are two water ballast tanks of 1200 liters on each side of the yacht. The tanks are operated by gravity fall. Inlet of water is by electric pump.
• Yanmar 4JH4-TCE-SD50-4T-YBX – 75 HP at 3800 RPM – 1448 hrs as per 1/2/16
• Saildrive Yanmar SD50, reduction of 2.32:1
• Propeller, 3-bladed Gori
• Bore x Stroke: 100 x 127 mm
• Engine lever on starboard cockpit coaming
• Control unit with meters for temperature, oil pressure and RPM in port cockpit coaming
• Yanmar 4JH4-(H)TE alternator 12V/130A
• Generator Fisher Panda PMS 5000i 230V 50Hz 5kVA – 13,5 hrs as per 1/2/16
• Mastervolt Charge Master 12/35-3
• 4 x Mastervolt gel accu MVG 12V/200Ah (2016)
• Watt&Sea Dynamo 12V Cruising 6000
• Lubricating oil system (pump, fitter and cooler)
• Water cooled exhaust
• Fresh water internal cooling circuit with thermostat
• Electric 12V starter motor
• Stop valve 12V
• 2x 550 Liter aluminium fuel tank
• Appr. 100 Liter daytank
• All lights are LED.
• Electric 230V single wall sockets in saloon, galley, navigation corner and engine room.
• Shore power with 25m cable
• Integral Fresh water tanks (2 x 600) appr. 1200L
• PE Black water tank appr. 70L
• Aluminium fuel tank (2 x 550) appr. 1000L
• Daytank diesel appr. 100L
• Ballast tank (2 x 1200) appr. 2400L
• Simnet implementation of NMEA2000
- AP28 system with AC42 compass, RC42 rate compass and RF300 feedback, with control unit in starboard cockpit coaming
- NAIS-300M Class B AIS with SIMNET interface (GPS antenna included)
- NSS12 Multifunctional display (EU-version)
- Broadband 4G Radar
- NAIS-300M Class-B AIS
- GS15 GPS Antenna
- WR20 Remote Commander system
- IS20 Tack instrument
- IS20 Windsystemset
- IS20 Compass instrument
- EP50 EPIRB with manual release
- RS82 VHF near entrance
• Wibe Weather info box with antenna
• Weather dock EasySPLIT OCB
• Icom M-801E, CE+DSC
• OceanSat AIS transponder Class B
• AC Marine GPS
• Hella NaviLed Pro Navigation lights
Interior and accomodation
The interior of the Bestevaer 53ST is designed to combine safety and comfort. Throughout the vessel, the headroom is ca 2.00/2.05m.
• Floor panels of light oak. Removable for access to tanks and bilge.
• Mahogany doors and paneled cabinet doors.
• Red velvet upholstery in salon, brown leather in pilot house.
• Walls and ceiling in white and ash painted wooden panels.
• Prebit ceiling and reading lights.
• Owner’s cabin in the front, a single bed per side, with storage under the beds, with door.
• Guest cabin at starboard aft, with single and a half bed and storage cupboards.
• Between salon and owner’s cabin at starboard one guest bed with curtain.
• At centre of the yacht, on port the bathroom with toilet, shower and washbasin.
• Galley mid-ship on starboard.
• Salon table of mahogany, mid-ship at port.
• Herring heater mid-ship at port side with traditional Makkum tiles behind it.
• 4x Port holes in hull, aluminium hatch on the inside.
• Pioneer radio DEH-1420UB (CD/MP3/USB).
• Speakers installed in ceiling above salon lounge.
• Oceanair SkyScreens, white, blackout and insect screens at hatches.
• Navigation table in pilot house.
• Entrance to technical space on port side in pilot house, gives also access to engine.
• Access to engine from floor pilot house.
• Phillipi switch panel between pilot house and salon.
• Insulation of 5mm polyurethane foam with appropriate flame retardant properties.
• Force10 Stainless Steel Gas stove 3-pits with oven
• Built-in 75L Inox refrigerator
• 2 x Gaz bottles 10KG BP Gaz light
• Worktop in oak
• Gutter between worktop and wall for storage.
• Double stainless steel sinks.
• Ittala Tema crockery set for 6-8 person, sea-proofed.
• Jabsco manual pump toilet
• Quick Sigmar boiler 40ltr DWW 800W/220V with remote control
• Topline Shower system, with shower pump.
• Jabsco freshwater pump Sensor Max 14
• Hudson Reed fittings
• Central heating with radiators in pilot house, salon, owners cabin and between salon and owner’s cabin.
• Webasto Thermo 90 ST heater
• Thermostat in the salon
• Sani Ronda towel radiator (935x400mm) in bathroom.
• Herring diesel drip heater in salon, with Blue Flame burner. Heavy cast iron & stainless steel construction. Flow rate: (1,14 L/H. to 6,9 L/H). High Temperature Glass Window. The stove is mounted with a stainless steel chimney that is led to the deck with a removable head.
De verkoper meldt dat de gegevens van het schip in goed vertrouwen zijn weergegeven maar kan niet instaan voor de juistheid en ook geen garantie geven over de staat van het aangeboden schip. Wij adviseren een koper met een makelaar of een expert contact op te nemen om meer zekerheid over de staat van het schip te verkrijgen. Dit schip wordt aangeboden onder voorbehoud van prijsveranderingen en/of annulering van de eigenaar. Ook kan het schip in de laatste dagen verkocht zijn.
Other Boats from KM Yachtbuilders
Marina Muiderzand, Almere, Netherlands