Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Entering from the companionway to the salon to starboard is the galley with a 12VDC ice maker, incrediable under and over cabinets, hide away 3 burner gimballed propane range and oven, double sinks with modern designer faucets, all accented in sanstone counter tops. This galley is a chefs delight never before found on a 50' sailing yacht.
On center-line is an island cabinet which features a "pop-up" 32" flat screen TV idealy positioned for viewing from the equally plush10' long U-shaped rich blue leather lounging settee to port.
This Island also features a hide-a-way drop down seat to complete the dining service for 8 persons. With hi-low salon table for full conversation from dining to cocktail height and sleeping.
Going forward via the recessed alcove to all forward staterooms to starboard is an over under double cabin perfect for guest or grand children. This cabin shares the port-side bath.
To port and opposite is a very large and comfortable double cabin with en-suite bath and shower.
Easy to sail by one person with in-mast furling and roller furling head sail controlled from the cockpit.
Mylar mainsail with vertical battens with reinforced reef points
105% Furling genoa with UV cover.
Cruising single Luff Spinnaker Color White
• Design made following European Directive requirements and according to EC Certification CE CLASS A complies with ABYC and USCG regs, • Monolithic hull design in polyester resin • Monolithic structural counter moulding laminated and bonded to the hull • Deck in balsa and glass fibre sandwich covered in "diamond point" type non-slip surface • Deck hull join borded and screwed, with 1 solid wood toerail • Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates • Twin underhung rudders with stainless steel stock • White colored hull with double boot stripes and cove stripe
Deck Equipment All in-mast mainsail and Genoa control lines lead aft to cockpit for single person operation. There are 3 electric winches and 1 manulat 2 speed (starboard side) located in the cockpit for deployment and retrieval of all sails. Rigging: • In- mast furling spar SELDAN 9/10 electro-polished aluminum deck stepped with compression post, 2 levels of advanced cross trees - • Anodised aluminum boom. • Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging • Backstay: Briddle type • Rigid boom vang with tackle and controls at cockpit • Genoa furling system with drum on the deck retreiving line lead aft to cockpit • 2 Blocks "STANDUP" on mainsheet arch • 2 genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars - 2 Genoa sheet return blocks • Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift) • Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet, 2 Genoa sheets 2 fast reefing lines lead to cockpit. • 12 Jammers, and other control lines lead aft to cockpit for easy of handling all sails from cockpit. • 2 rope boxes moulded into to cockpit coamings • Code Zero Asymmetrical furling gear • Asymmetrical spinnaker rigging • Port and starboard flag halyards.
• Self-draining cockpit • 1 Port cockpit locker with on deck access to fully A/C crew cabin • 1 Starboard cockpit locker (Access to technical space) • Gas locker beneath starboard cockpit seat • Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches • 1 Liferaft locker under cockpit sole • 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels - 900 mm diameter - leather covered - rudder systems on partition - metal cable transmission system - Stainless steel guard rail - navigation instrument stand (optional instruments) • Deck plate for access to tiller system • 1- emergency tiller • 2 binnacle compasses at port and starboard helms • Engine throttle and control panel to starboard. • Also to starboard are located the optional Dock and Go joy stick controls for incredibly easy on and off the dock maneuverability. No more hassel and yelling getting on and off the dock. • Custom starboard electric hi-low cockpit table converts into a large and comfortable cockpit day/sunbed. Luxury and comfort at its best. • 2 waterproof stereo speakers recessed mounted on the forward arch. • Cockpit lighting integrated in fixed arch • Custom electric bi-fold companionway hatch with remote retracts beneath the cockpit soled. • Ample and numerous overhead deck hatches and windows allow for unheard of brightness and airiness below deck never before available in a sailing yacht. • Custom cockpit cushions and pillows • Custom Florida style bimini with inter-connect to bimini • Custom dodger
• 12 V circuit - 220/50 & 110VAC circuits. • 4 House service batteries (4x140 Ah) - 1 Engine battery (110 Ah) • 1 120amp Generator starte battery with charger • 2 heavy duty 160amp bow thruster batteries with charger • 1 60amp 110VAC battery charger • 110 VAC for A/C service & 110VDC ships lighting srvice via twin shore power supply. Twin shore power • Electrical panel located at Nav. Station(12 V / 220 V) secondary circuit breakers - Voltmeter - Water gauge - Fuel gauge - Battery warning - Fuel warning) • 1 12 V Socket at Nav. Station - 11 - 110VAC outlets position throughout the interior. • Interior lighting: LED ceiling lights, Reading lights, red courstey night lighting fitted throughout • 1 Forward and aft navigation lights - 1 Engine navigation light / Crosstree light forward of mast - 1 Mooring light on masthead - 1 Deck light • 7.5KW 220VAC Generator with sound shield
Simply put this port-side 9' athwart ships galley is sea going chefs delight spanning almost 10'in length with all the conveniences of a shore-side kitchen. Sandstone counter tops,flatware,dishware and cutlery drawers and cabinets along with ample pantry storage pot lockers and general storage is provided. A 12VDC ice maker is fitted. As well as, double SS deep sinks, microwave and so much more.
Ample refrigeration is both top and front loading and is chilled by a 12VDC cold trays. deep freezer is top loading and removable storage racks.
Like so many other design features on the SENSE 50 this galley is amazing.
Safety on Deck
• 1 Open stainless steel forward pulpit - Step • 2 fixed stainless steel pushpits • Stainless steel backrests fitted to helm seats • 1 Ring lifebuoy bracket • 1 Outboard engine bracket • 1 Flag pole socket • Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions - Opening to port and to starboard in guardrail • 2 Stainless steel handrails on deck • 2 Stainless steel handrails on fixed arch
Knot Pressed is fitted with Dock & Go 360 degree rotating transmission pod fitted to ZF POD120 interfaced with MaxPower 8h.p. bow thruster for uncanny and easy docking maneuverability. So simple a child can dock the vessel. No more panic coming off or on to thedock. No more crash and burns in virtually any tough docking situation. See YouTube videos.
Engine Yanmar Diesel 75 hp fitted with ZF Pod 120 Sail Drive interfaced with "Dock & GO" software package including Vessel Management system for "IPS" type maneuverability for on and off docking.
Engine control - Keyless ignition - Control panel in cockpit
Engine compartment: Foam soundproofing - Ventilation: 1 air intake and 1 pressured air outlet with fire suppression access.
1 heavy duty 140 amp engine alternator for recharging all high demand battery loads.
1 Rotation moulded diesel tank 415 L (in the saloon) - Electronic gauge - Low level alarm - 1 Deck filler
Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Decanter
Fixed three blade folding propeller
Engine access via companionway and machinery space from port and starboard cockpit lockers allowing for full service access.
Push button sailing with finger tip control. All winches are by HARKEN three (3) winches are electric two speed primary genoa and secondary/utility winches. All control lines for head sail furling and in-mast furling, boom vang and halyards all lead back to the cockpit for single handling command and control.
• 2 Self-tailing electric genoa sheet winches (H60.2.ESTC) • 1 Self-tailing electric cockpit coaming utility winch for mainsail, halyards, vang, mounted on the port side cockpit coaming (H46.2 ESTC) • I Self tailing H46-2 STC manual winch mounted on the starboard cockpit coaming • 2 Winch handles Speed-Grip • 2 Winch handle boxes
Mooring / Anchoring
Self-draining chain locker - Clench bolt • 1 Opening access cover to chain locker • Stainless steel bow fitting with 2 anchor rollers • 12 V MAXWELL- 1500 W Vertical electrical windlass with Remote control and remote at helm. • 8 Stainless steel mooring cleats - Stainless steel deck line protection • 50' 3/8 chain and 200' of 1/2 rode • 40Lbs plow type anchor
• Retractable transom board to protect cockpit • 2 fold up helmsman's seats • Natural solid wood decking on sun deck • 1 Stainless steel swimming ladder - solid wood steps - folds into locker • 1 Hot and cold cockpit shower • 2-Shore power sockets • 2 wet lockers on skirt • Cable TV inlet (no cord) • Stainless Steel arch serves as dinghy davits.
• 2 Roto moulded freshwater tanks (200 l / 53 US Gal Salon - 330 L / 87 Gal forward cabin) - Separate fillers - Tank selection with 1/4 by-pass valves • Pressurized electric water pump - Accumulator tank - Inline filter • 40 L / 11 US Gal Electric water heater (Operation off engine or on 110 V electrical system) • 1 80 L / 21 US Gal rigid black water holding tank in port head compartment • Electrical shower drain pumps (2) • 2 Electric bilge pumps - 1 Manual bilge pump • 1 Electric ice box drain pump
• Propane bottle compartment with natural venting located on starboard side in the cockpit bottles • Pressure reducing valve, USCG approved seloid and propane safety tarp.
• Autopilot • ST 70 sailing instrument with depth, wind, wind speed, direction & VMG's • High definition digital radar (randome only) 36 mile. • Transmitter / Receiver AIS 650 + VHF RAY49E • Multifunction touchscreen E90W - Steering console - to port & to starboard (2) • Multifunction touchscreen E120W - Nav. Station • Maxwell windlass control and chain counter at portside helmstation
• Asymmetric spinnaker + Gennaker Rigging • Electropolished mast furling system with main sail • Genoa 105% + Mainsail (classic) HYDRANET for in-mast furling. • Easy Sail for mast with in-mast furling (Genoa traveller adjustment from cockpit, Clutches on genoa sheet blocks) • Bridge clearance is 73'4"
Hull and Deck
• 2-Electric primary genoa winches H60.2STCE • 1- Portdside electric H46.2STCE secondary and ulity • 1-Starboard H-46.2STC secondary • Custom Blue dodger with all removale windows • Custom Blue Florida type cockpit bimini with dodger interconnect • Custom white 4" quick dry cockpit cushions with blue piping • Solid teak decks • Maxwell 1500 watt anchor windlass • Jack line pads eyes throughout deck and cockpit • Bow pulpit • Double lifelines and high stanchions • Port and starboard boarding gates
Electrical and Interior Fittings
• Extra water tank (160 l / 42 US Gal under port cabin berth) • 7.5KW 110VAC / 60 Hz Generator • 110V Microwave oven • 110V Ice maker • 110VAC and heat exchanger hot water heater • Chilled water air-conditioning unit 110VAC • Starboard wood cockpit table / day bed with electrical up/down system - White PVC protective cover • Port cockpit table in PMMA with foldaway seat • Safe • Holding tank 80 l / 21 US Gal. Toilet (To starboard) • Electric toilets (2) • Additional diesel tank 110 US Gal in the salon) • Shore power inlet cable TV. • TV LED 26" bulkhead mounted in port-side guest cabin • Salon pop up TV 32" • Rich blue leather salon settee cushions throughout
• In addition to the port technical area • Port aft, Access through the cockpit locker - Opened by gas cylinder • 1 Single berth (2.00 x 0.60 m / 6'7" x 2') • 1 Opening porthole • 1 hinged plexiglass panel in the cockpit side
• Headroom: 1.98 m / 6'6" • 10' U shaped salon settee to portside • Custom salon table varnished wood top. • 1 centerline island unit with foldout dropdown convertible bench seat and pop-up 32" TV- Storage • Cubby hole lockers and strorage along the hull, storage under sette seats • Hull port lights with curtains • 1 Fixed deck house side windows port & star board with concertina blinds • 1 fixed wrap-around window to cockpit • 3 flush deck hatch with black-out blind & mosquito screen(s)
• Control console with flap - glove boxes - Storage - Moulded wood beading • Navigator's seat as part of port-side saloon seatting • Electrical panel 110VAC, Amp meter, selector tank gauges digital display • Navigation instrument panel • Radio CD player / Stereo MP3 - 2 Loud speakers • Battery switche slectors • Breaker panel for electric winches, bow thruster, windlass, & engine and house batteries.
Owner's Forward Master Cabin
• Headroom: 6.5 • Island kingsize berth with slatted bed base for additonal comfort and ventilattion • 2 Hanging closets, cupboard, cubby hole lockers, glove boxes - 3 Drawers • Vanity mirrors • 2 Hull port-lights with curtain • 2 Opening deck hatches with black-out blind / mosquito screens
Owner's Bath and Shower Area
• Headroom: 1.99 m / 6'6" • Private entrance through forward cabin • Separate moulded shower, shower mixer tap hot / cold water, shower screen • 12VDC electric quite flush marine toilet • Washbasin - Synthetic resin worktop - Mixing tap hot water / cold water • 2 mirrors • Toilet accessories • Cupboard and cubby hole • 2 flush deck hatches with blinds / mosquito nets
• Headroom: 1.98 m / 6'6" • Double Queen size double berth (2.00 x 1.60 m / 6'7" x 5'3") - Slatted bed base • Hanging locker, cupboards, overhead lockers and cubby holes • 1 Hull port-light with curtain • 1 Opening porthole with curtain • 2 Opening deck hatches with black-out blinds and mosquito screens.
Day Head and Port Side Guest Head
• Headroom: 2.05 m / 6'9" • Access by passageway and private entrance through port cabin • Separate moulded shower, shower mixer tap hot / cold water, shower screen • 12VDC electric Q flush heads • 1 Rigid holding tank 80L / 21 US Gal • Washbasin - Synthetic resin worktop - Mixing tap hot water / cold water • Mirror • Toilet accessories • Cupboard and cubby hole • 1 Fitted deckhouse side window with curtain • 1 Opening deck hatch with blackout / Mosquito net
Starboard Guest Room
• Sliding entrance pocket door • 2 Single, over/under berths • Hanging closets, ample overhead lockers • 1 flush deck hatche with blackout blind and mosquito screen • 1 Hull port-light with curtain
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.