- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Halifax, NS
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- Can$ 139,500 (US$ 110,470)
This Just broken in beautifull Beneteau 34 is now on the market.
Inmast furling, 6 foot draft, 2 cabin layout.
Yanmar 29HP with folding propeller
Simrad chartplotter and below deck autopilot.
Heritage Peal cushions add the gorgeous feel of the Interior.
Call or email now to arrange a viewing.
Contact André Simões Ré at (902) 455-5565 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Andre Simoes Re at (902) 455-5565
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe Finot
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 1 in
Displacement: 12566 lbs
Ballast: 3208 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (83 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (34 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Design and Construction
- This boat features Beneteau's signature solid fibreglass hull and injection molded deck designed by the famous design office of Groupe Finot in France.
- Keel is the optional "deep" version for better righting moment, more lift and performance upwind.
- The deck layout is modern, efficient and offers lots of room for entertaining in the cockpit.
- Truly easy sail handling is courtesy of main and genoa furling.
- Woodwork is cherry stained ALPI wood veneer.
- Cabin sole is a wood look laminate.
- Cushions are Heritage Pearl.
- OWNERS CABIN FORWARD:
- Double V-berth with hanging locker.
- Storage outboard along hull and storage under berth.
- MAIN SALON:
- Unique slideaway hatch and door at companionway.
- U-shaped settee to port and a straight settee to starboard.
- The wooden salon table with fold-down leaf.
- Chart table to starboard with storage.
- Storage outboard along hull.
- Located aft to port with spacious countertops.
- Double stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressure water.
- Stainless steel gimballed 2-burner LPG stove with oven and protection bar.
- Front opening 12V refrigerator with freezing unit.
- Plenty of cabinets outboard for storage.
- AFT CABIN TO PORT:
- Large double berth.
- Hanging locker.
- HEAD AFT TO STARBOARD:
- Manual marine toilet with macerator pump.
- Integral shower.
- Head area is single unit construction for easy cleaning.
- 6.6 gal. electric water heater.
- Two opening hatches with curtains.
- One fixed overhead window with curtain.
- Two opening ports on coaming on side windows.
- One opening port on cockpit side with curtain.
Navigational and Electrical
- Simrad Autopilot.
- Simrad IS20 Graphic.
- Simrad DST 800 Transducer.
- Simrad NSS8 Multifunction display. Electronic Chart for CAD maritimes
- Simrad IS20 Wind and masthead.
- Simrad RS25 VHF Radio with handset.
- AM/FM Radio & CD player - 2 salon speakers, 2 cockpit speakers.
- Water gauge, fuel gauge, low battery alarm.
- 2 Batteries.
- 20 amp battery charger.
- 110V shore power with cord and 12V electrical system.
- Alternator, 12V battery isolator.
- Bow and stern nav lights, steaming light, masthead anchor light.
- Roomy T-shaped cockpit.
- Integral swim platform with easy access.
- Hot and cold water cockpit shower.
- Stainless steel open bow rail with nav light.
- 2 stainless steel stern rails.
- Genco dodger with lexan windows and grab rails.
- 15kg galvanized claw anchor with 250' 5/8 nylon rode and 25' of 5/16 chain.
- Double lifelines with gates to port and starboard.
- Lifebuoy holder and flag staff.
- Wood toe rail surrounding deck.
- 2 cockpit storage lockers.
- Solid wood inlaid cockpit seats.
- Folding cockpit table.
- Pedestal mounted compass.
- Pedestal 35" diameter wheel steering.
- Stainless steel swim ladder to starboard.
- Lewmar chrome self tailing winches.
- (2) 30 CST genoa sheet winches on coaming.
- (2) 30 CST winch on coachroof.
- 2 Harken winch handle.
Sails & Rigging
- Neil Pryde 110% furling Genoa with UV strip.
- Neil Pryde Roller Furling Mainsail with vertical battens.
- Genneker gear with halyard.
- Deck stepped 9/10 fractionally rigged aluminum mast with aft swept spreaders.
- Anodized aluminum boom equipped for roller furling mast.
- Solid boom vang.
- Yanmar 29HP Diesel engine.
- Fresh water cooled.
- Engine room soundproofed with insulating foam.
- Seawater strainer and diesel fuel filter.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Electric bilge pump with float switch.
- Emergency tiller.
- Three fenders.
- Dock lines 5/8".
- Ring buoy with 50' heaving line.
- Two fire extinguishers.
- Horn and first aid kit.
- Marine Cradle Shop cradle with six adjustable pads.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ocean Yacht Sales Limited
Halifax, NS, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Plattsburgh, NY, United States
Chester, NS, Canada
Shelbourne, NS, Canada
St. Margaret's Bay, NS, Canada