2011 Trusty T 23 Motor launch.
- View Full Specifications
Adjacent to our office.
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 85,995 Tax Paid (US$ 120,135)
Motor craft for sale UK. Trusty T23 for sale. Yanmar marine diesel, 54hp shaft drive.. Wheelhouse cabin with dinette seating to port side. Helmsman bench and wheel on starboard side, with galley just aft on starboard side adjacent to companionway doors leading to large cockpit.A large double offset V berth in forward sections. Warm air heating. Bowthruster. Large navigation inventory. Electric windlass operated from wheelhouse.The cockpit has an all weather awning with zips and clear aspect panels. Transom bench seating with removable table. In very fine order.
Boat Sales, Servicing, Accessories, Repairs and Boat Management.” The one stop shop for ALL boating needs.”
Precious Marine Int.
Offices in all UK regions.
01473 780286 ext 1 for sales information.
Graham 07807 426962
Please contact Graham Knight at 01473 780286
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 9 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 5 in
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 4JH5
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 272
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
- Entry to wheelhouse/decksaloon via twin leaf glazed doors with blinds.
- Large saloon with all round glazing and glazed opening hatch over, with sliding cover.
- On portside dinette converts to berth.
- Adjacent to companionway on starboard side, well equipped galley. With hob, front loading refridgerator, sink and microwave.
- Helm bench seat on starboard side of wheelhouse.
- Forward of dinette and down one step to heads on starboard side and ofset double berth ahead.
- Attractive blue upholstery fabric. Fire retardent.
- Teak & Holly style cabin sole finish.
- High quality level of finish and materials throughout this craft.
- Sapele joinery.
- Four port holes and deck hatch in forward berth areas.
- Helm seat hinges to provide additional galley worksurface.
- Head with marine wc wash hand basin, shower with sump drain system.
Hull, Deck, Safety & Canvas
- Dark blue gelcoat to hull white deck and superstructure.
- Some minor abrasion marks on port bow.
- Ring deck has anti slip finish.
- Full length stainless steel guard rail, pulpit and pushpit.
- Coach roof has ss grab rails.
- Opening hatches on wheelhouse and foredeck.
- Anchor locker with hinged access.
- 6 no. robust mooring cleats woth forward fair leads.
- All weather zipped and removable awning on ss hoops.
- 'L' shaped seating at rear of cockpit with removable table.
- Large hinged engine access floor panel with gas strut.
- Twin windscreen wipers.
- 2 no. sliding side windows to wheelhouse.
- Removable holding tank for bait or fish in cockpit floor, lift lid.
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across, please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory.