- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Elba, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 190,000 (US$ 204,250)
Great looking cruiser racer that is optimised for performance ocean crossings and which offers speed, comfort and epic passage times.
Please contact Ben Cooper at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Sly Yachts
Designer: Studio Lostuzzi
LOA: 46 ft 7 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 41 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 10 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 10 ft 4 in
Displacement: 7950 kgs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D2-55
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 55 HP
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
NEVER ALONE is a good and fast yacht, which scored 5th in its group race division during ARC 2014 (10th overall), on which I’ve spent my last 2 years improving safety and sturdiness for a safe Atlantic Crossing. With the help of Mr. Francesco Pelizza from AMS (Ancona ITALY), we have completely re-projected the keel and the inner keel structure, with a huge investment of time and money (the modification is available in a full set of documents). We have also improved the mast, with a two fixed point for a spinnaker pole, and with a fore staysail. Alessandro Mosconi, famous navigator winner of Sidney Hobart in the nineties, helped me to re-arrange the layout in the cockpit. We added 2 Cunninghams for the main sail reefs, to be faster in case of strong wind. It was an amazing experience – transforming a standard yacht into a fast ocean vessel.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- In fusion fiber glass reinforced with carbon fiber.
- Full teak decks.
Keel & Rudder:
- Keel in stainless steel, rudder in carbon fiber and GRP.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- VOLVO PENTA D2-55, total hours 600 @ 14/04/15.
- Gearboxes: S-Drive.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Antifouling 20 March 2015.
Propulsion & Steering:
- GORI propeller.
- Solimar steering.
- 220v (1000watt inverter), 12 v.
- 4 x Batteries of 6v, total amps 450, AGM type (2014).
- Honda EU20I.
- 220v Shore power connection.
- BM2 Nasa Marine, battery monitor.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Flojet pump for fresh water.
- Quick Boiler Square BXS series.
- Webasto heating available around the boat.
- Bilge pump onboard.
- Spectra watermaker – Ventura 200T 12v; still under guarantee, since it was purchased on 9th June 2014.
- Total capacity of 170 litres.
- Total capacity of 450 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- One available in the bathroom in front of the kitchen.
- Refit with Raymarine I60 sailing instrumentation, p70, and i50. AIS350 passive (2013), Simrad B24.
- Simrad NX40.
At chart table:
- Computer available with Actisense NGT interface.
- Simrad RS82 VHF, Iridium Pilot as satellite phone
Heating & Ventilation:
- CD player.
- All LEDS.
- Fractional cutter rig.
- Backstay, fore staysail and the 2 x running backstays in tech-textile.
- Rod rigging.
- Mast in carbon fiber, made by Formula.
- HARKEN: 1 electrical for the main sail, and 7 normal Harken 2 speeds
- Surface Area of Mainsail + Jib: 108%, 141m2.
- Onesail Millennium (2011). Mainsail: 80m2.
- Onesail Millennium (2011). Jib 108%: 61m2.
- Onesail Gennaker: 180sqm (2011). Murphy&NYE gennaker: 145sqm (2014).
- Murphy &NYE Staysail: 29sqm (2014).
- Saumag Storm jib STORM BAG.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Quick, aries flair raider.
Tender & Outboard:
- 2 tenders available.
- Outboard is Suzuki 2.5hp, c. 5 hours running time.
- All equipment required, and properly maintained.
- Serviced EPIRB.
- 2 x Liferafts available, made by Ocean Safety – with hard covers.
- Drogue with line from UK Ocean Safety.
- All mandatory, not expired.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.