2011 Sealine T50
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
With its distinctive slanted, stainless steel portholes, the T50 is inspired by the cutting edge design of the T60. The result is a class leading vessel in terms of style, accommodation and performance, with some brand new features of its own.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 15.41 m
Beam: 4.61 m
Maximum Draft: 1.14 m
Headroom: 1.98 m
Dry Weight: 17446 kgs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (517 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (1040 Liters)
- Innovative patented hull, designed in collaboration with Ocke Mannerfelt, for efficient cruising and sea keepin
- Sealine Extending Cockpit SystemExceptional headroom space in the saloon
- Full width master stateroom with en-suite
- Equal status VIP forward cabin with en-suite
- Light and spacious with several additional skylights
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine T50
Message cannot be empty!