- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The innovative SC47 sports cruiser is both stylish and extremely practical. With its distinctive hull, Zeus drive system and spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, the SC47 is a stunning addition to the range of unique sports cruiser convertibles found in our S-Series range.
The exterior of the SC47 is characterised by the boat's panoramic sports windscreen and large opening roof system housed in a distinctive dark brown frame. Cable driven, the unique canvas roof has a manual and electric operating system which transforms the cockpit into a fully enclosed space in a matter of seconds.
The open plan cockpit is a very social area for relaxing in style and comfort. There is lounge style seating with extra wide cushions for up to 10 and a large folding cockpit table for al fresco dining. A dedicated cockpit galley, complete with all the essentials - sink, grill, fridge, ice box and plenty of storage, services this area.
The SC47's new hull has the largest length to beam ratio for a luxury yacht in this size category. The wide beam gives the SC47 sports cruiser stability and its 'big boat feel'. The width and clean crisp lines of the dynamic design are geared to providing a safe and stable ride at all speeds. There is a choice of hull finishes – from white to Sealine blue, dark brown and yellow. These colours complement the distinctive and practical dark brown roof structure.
The SC47 has been fitted with the new Zeus engine propulsion system. The luxury yacht's 360 degree Joy Stick control combines high performance with exceptional maneuverability. Due to the compact nature of the new drive system it also allows for a much larger lower deck space.
The SC47 waspresented with Highly Commended at the Motor Boat of the Year Awards 2009.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 14.30 m
Beam: 4.48 m
Maximum Draft: 1.11 m
Headroom: 1.95 m
Dry Weight: 14000 kgs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (505 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (1500 Liters)
- Large panoramic sports cruiser windscreen
- Unique Sealine convertible roof system with the choice of a manual or electric operating system
- Spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
- Open plan cockpit that seats up to 10 with an outdoor galley
- Contemporary lower deck area which is flooded with light from a large skylight
- Extremely spacious saloon which has comfortable seating for eight people
- Radio, CD, DVD with (2) speakers, and (2) cockpit speakers
- Saloon TV, 26"
- Luxury full beam master suite with ensuite stall shower and toilet
- Forward cabin with separate ensuite shower and toilet
- Furniture in walnut or oak finish with leathers and natural linen style fabrics offering colours with accents of plum, lime green and chocolate brown
- Sports cruiser performance POD drive system
- Choice of hull finishes from white, Sealine blue, dark brown and yellow