- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The SC42 is a bold and innovative new design offering more social space than on any other cruiser of this size. The craft features a unique full length, soft top convertible roof system and large opening side windows which let in the light and the fresh air.
One of the most significant design features of the SC42 is the cockpit layout which makes maximum use of the full beam width of the boat for seating and entertaining. There are four wide forward facing seats at the helm, a fully integrated dashboard, plus a wet bar and pop up TV behind the seats. To the rear the flexible seating and dining arrangement offers comfortable dining for10 either as one large group or on two separate tables. This space can easily be transformed into rear or forward facing sunbathing areas with a hi lo private bathing platform.
The luxurious forward master cabin will have separate shower and toilet compartments, whilst the three berth mid cabin offers five different sleeping options plus an ensuite shower area with a bi fold door separating the toilet. The saloon has space for eight to dine in comfort and the galley.
There is ample storage throughout the boat. Engine options include stern drives with joystick control or full IPS.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 12.80 m
Beam: 4.48 m
Maximum Draft: 1.10 m
Dry Weight: 11000 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo Penta
Fresh Water Tanks: (300 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (1200 Liters)
- Full beam cockpit with unique flexible seating system that can be converted to rear or forward facing sunbathing areas
- Cockpit foldaway TV, BBQ & wet bar facility for entertaining
- Best in class bathing platform area with hi-lo platform for tender launching
- Sun bed conversions for up to seven person bathing
- Full length, soft top convertible roof system (electronic option) with large opening side windows
- To the rear seats slide together to create dining for 10 or alternatively two separate tables.
- Four wide forward facing seats at the helm, a fully integrated dashboard and large chart table area
- Secure side deck access with integrated cockpit closure system to maximise open cockpit feeling
- Large Saloon has space for six to dine in comfort
- Large C shaped sofa opposite galley coverts easily to double berth
- Galley offers full height fridge freezer, chiller pack, dishwasher and over 2.5 metres of worktop with good storage.
- Forward master cabin with double wardrobes, separate en-suite head & shower compartment
- Flexible mid cabin offering five different sleeping options, large wardrobe and TV/audio centre. An ensuite shower area with a bi fold door separating the toilet
- Furniture in walnut or rift oak with leather and linen style fabrics with natural hues
- Large bonded portlights in hull side (port & starboard)
- Ample storage throughout the boat.
- Proven hull taken from award winning F42
- Volvo Penta sterndrive propulsion with optional joystick & thruster controls