2011 Sealine SC38
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
This model incorporates modern interior and exterior styling with some distinctive, innovative features. Take the striking hull for example, or the full-width flush mounted skylight, which floods the interior space with light.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 11.51 m
Beam: 3.74 m
Maximum Draft: 0.93 m
Headroom: 1.93 m
Dry Weight: 8000 kgs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (274 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (339 Liters)
- Modern and stylish interior finishes
- Separate day head and shower
- Full beam flush mounted skylight spanning the saloon and galley
- Full length translucent convertible roof system
- Large windscreen with excellent visibility
- Double helm position
- Three berths in the aft cabin
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine SC38
Message cannot be empty!